Japan Highlights 2018/19 (Takayam, Koyasan)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,551
- Check out gaming and anime central Akihabara
- Get lost amongst skyscrapers and temples in Tokyo
- Pay your respects at the Peace Museum in Hiroshima
- Admire the quaint dwellings of the Hida Folk Village
- Pick out a kimono and wave to the geishas in Kyoto
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Train & Rail
- Rather Poor
- JBJarrettWritten on April 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Getting to see the life size gundam, and the group environment
- AshleighWritten on September 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Are you looking to see the best of Japan? This trip covers all the highlights so you can see it all in one tour. We had an amazing guide who was super friendly and was able to answer all our questions. She was so helpful when it came to suggestions for our... Read more
- EBEmilyWritten on November 15, 20164.5 - Excellent
My Topdeck experience was phenomenal. The trip was extremely well organized and structured perfectly. I liked the small group size (20 ppl) because it allowed us to get to and from places quickly and also to get to know each other really well. Overall, it... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Emily, Thank you for leaving feedback on your recent Japan Highlights trip. We are pleased to hear that you had a great overall experience! Our feedback team would like to hear from you and clarify the concerns you had regarding the additional cost of local transportation. Feel free to email the team at email@example.com and they'll be able to get back to you shortly. Many Thanks, Team Topdeck
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tokyo, Japan
- Day 2: Tokyo
- Day 3: Tokyo
- Day 4: Tokyo to Takayama
- Day 5: Takayama
- Day 6: Takayam to Hiroshima via Miyajima
- Day 7: Hiroshima to Koyasan
- Day 8: Koyasan to Kyoto
- Day 9: Kyoto
- Day 10: Kyoto
- Day 11: Kyoto to Osaka
- Day 12: Osaka
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Explore Japan with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at 9 am at Hotel Monterey in Osaka, and it is time to say farewell to your newfound friends! Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour generally starts at 8 am in Toyko at Agora Place Asakusa, however, the joining point will be confirmed at the time of booking. As the tour has such an early start, we do recommend arriving one or two days prior to the tour - that way you also get a chance to explore Toyko!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available for this tour at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara5th October 2018
Japan Highlights 2018/19 (Takayam, Koyasan)
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysThursdayFeb 7, 2019to OsakaOnly 1 seat left$148USD $3,551Based on Double
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysThursdayFeb 14, 2019to Osaka7 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysThursdayFeb 28, 2019to OsakaOnly 3 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysThursdayMar 14, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Tokyo12 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$148USD $3,551Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 March 2019 the full payment of $3,551 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3551 for Japan Highlights 2018/19 (Takayam, Koyasan), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 229 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 497 km
- Miyajima Island (Japan)
- 20 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
- 288 km
- Koya-san (Japan)
- 91 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 43 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,551 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,826 tours in Asia
- covered by 455 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Highlights 2018/19 (Takayam, Koyasan)