- Tour Operator:
- Travel Talk
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 50
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Explore Fez, Morocco's oldest imperial city
- Take a jeep safari through the iconic red dunes
- Travel by camel across the red Moroccan desert
- Meet nomadic families and learn about their way of life
- Enjoy a show of musicians and traditional folk dancers
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2: Marrakech, Essaouira
- Day 3: Essaouira, Casablanca
- Day 4: Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tetouan
- Day 5: Tetouan, Chefchaouen, Fes
- Day 6: Fes
- Day 7: Fes, Merzouga
- Day 8: Merzouga
- Day 9: Merzouga, Marrakech
- Day 10: Marrakech
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MAMaria Dinah· March 17th, 2020Thank you for such a Wonderful Experience.. Though we weren't able to Finish the Tour due to uncontrolled situation with the Ongoing Crisis of the World this days but we had a Wonderful Experience on the Days that we were in the Tour. Thank to Mr. Abdul... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- BCBrenna· March 13th, 2020This tour is amazing! Abdul is the best tour guide to ever exist. He knows every place we go by heart and knows almost everybody we met along the way. His level of experience is unbeatable and ensured that we had a safe and efficient trip! I enjoyed... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- NHnooralhuda· March 10th, 2020Great trip around morocco. Local guide Abdul was lovely. Well picked hotels. Might be worth planning timing differently- sometimes too little/ too much time spent in places and not others.Trip date: February 2020
- Golda· February 16th, 2020The tour was great but there were a few disappointments. 1. Transfers. The tour says TRANSFERS INCLUDED. Both my transfer were messed up. On arrival, we waited for a person for over an hour who never showed up. This resulted in us missing hotel... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- LJLeah· January 21st, 2020Absolutely loved this tour, amazing people, incredible tour guide - Abdul was so passionate about sharing the best of his country with us, with detailed explanations on Moroccan culture and excited to answer any questions we had. Food and accommodation... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- DHDaryl· January 14th, 2020Too much that looked to be included online was not.Travel Talk commented on this reviewHi Daryl,, thank you for your message, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on email@example.com , one of our... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- Anonymous· January 9th, 2020You will learn so much about Morocco, the land of contrasts!So many varied landscapes, and so much culture and history in the cities. We will be back!Trip date: December 2019
- SVSafa· January 6th, 2020Abdulhadi was the best tour guide!!Trip date: November 2019
- Eslam· November 23rd, 2019Good job happy to see u.Trip date: November 2019
- SGStephanie· November 8th, 2019Exotic Morocco was a fantastic insight to the culture and history of the country, whilst being able to experience some incredible activities like the Sahara desert glamping and sunset camel treks. Youssef was an amazing guide, so knowledgeable,... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday23 Jan, 2021EnglishMonday1 Feb, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,889
- Saturday6 Feb, 2021EnglishMonday15 Feb, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,889Only Pay $85 Deposit
- Saturday20 Feb, 2021EnglishMonday1 Mar, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,889Only Pay $85 Deposit
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- -45%Saturday6 Mar, 2021EnglishMonday15 Mar, 2021$1,889$1,0380% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday20 Mar, 2021EnglishMonday29 Mar, 2021$1,889$1,0380% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday27 Mar, 2021EnglishMonday5 Apr, 2021$1,889$1,0380% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday3 Apr, 2021EnglishMonday12 Apr, 2021$1,889$1,0380% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday10 Apr, 2021EnglishMonday19 Apr, 2021$1,889$1,0380% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday24 Apr, 2021EnglishMonday3 May, 2021$1,889$1,0380% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $85 Deposit
- -45%Saturday1 May, 2021EnglishMonday10 May, 2021$1,889$1,0380% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $85 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
- Are the flights included?
- What is the age range?
- Do I have to join the meet up at the airport as what the itinerary states or can I go straight to the hotel and meet there instead?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar