- Our saving
- US $ 717
- Enjoy Moroccan history, culture and adventure
- Fully guided tours
- Great value for money
- Do entire day of trekking on a camel
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD
- Rather Poor
- maryWritten on May 6, 20184.0 - GoodThe trip was exactly how I thought it would be but my only disappointment were as follows 1. Zalagh Kasbah Hotel in Marrakesh was a total disappointment. I only stayed one night and woke up to dust mite bites all over my body. The following morning I tried to explain this to the reception only to be dismissed by a very rude staff member. Very horrible start to my holiday 2. The trip would have been better if the group was smaller. 47 people for one guide was too much of a task but Abdel did a brilliant job. 3. Casablanca should really be just a visit, not a layover as there isn't much to do and the time could be spent in other towns. 4. More free time, especially in towns such as Fes, would have been better.Show detailed ratings
- BarryWritten on April 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe enjoyed the exotic morocco tour. We had lots of good information and history about the cites that we visited. And hit a lot of the main sites we wanted to see.Show detailed ratings
- MHMatthewWritten on April 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad an absolute great time but recommend on the transportation aspect that when the company books a tour they book a coach with a bathroom. I also travelled with approximately 80 people since they booked 2 coach busses and they were booked for the same days. That was too many people to be doing the same route and the restaurants we stopped at couldn't handle that many people to show up at once so stops take a long timeShow detailed ratings
- CherryWritten on March 23, 20184.0 - GoodReally fantastic tour! Tour guide was superb! It was a lot to see and a lot of travel on the bus, but you get to see the highlights of Morrocco and understand their culture and religion. I would highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- LLLynnWritten on January 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was amazing=everyday was better than the last. Abdul was so kind and thoughtful and went out of his way to answer questions and to make the whole experience terrificShow detailed ratings
- LLorenWritten on January 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentI would highly recommended this tour to anyone wanting to see a lot of Morocco in a short period of time. The itinerary had been changed based on previous travellers reviews and on the advice of the local tour guides. As such, we got to Camel ride in Merzouga where the big sand dunes are instead of Zagora, and we got to stay in Chefchaouen overnight instead of visiting on a day trip from Fes. Both were brilliant changes. Our local guide, Driss, was brilliant. Very approachable, great knowledge of the history and the land of Morocco, and extremely helpful. There were a lot of organised group dinners and lunches which you could opt out of but because this particular trip fell over Christmas, it was really nice. I would recommend spending an extra night or two in Marrakech on either side of the tour as there are very few opportunities to shop or just take in the culture of the souks. Overall, I had a brilliant time and would recommend Exotic Morocco through Travel Talk to anyone.Show detailed ratings
- CBCharlotteWritten on November 13, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was amazing! Our guide Abdul went above and beyond to ensure we were looked after! There was a lot of sitting on the coach but we saw everything that we wanted to! Would recommend the trip, worth the money for an amazing experience! Have given the tour four stars as some hotels did not meet expectations!!Show detailed ratings
- LornaWritten on June 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on the exotic morocco tour which began on the 27th May 2017 and it exceeded my expectations in every way! Our tour guide Abdelhadi was so information and very welcoming and friendly. We had many photo stops, along the way and the stops weren't rushed either, we were able to sit and chill and enjoy lunch everyday together, we went to many pretty little places. I particularly liked the riad when we had our beach stop, such a cute little place and it had a terrace where you could see the sea and the tops of the white buildings. I was pleased that we went during ramadan, as we got to see how this affects their lives which I found really interesting. We spent a lot of time driving which I expected as we were travelling really long distances!! - but the good thing is there were the right amount of toilet, water photo stops along the way :) I absolutely love the first night when we camped in the Sahara desert and laid on rugs under the starry sky and saw three shooting stars whilst enjoying chilled out live music. All of our hotels were lovely and the people were very friendly. Riding camels through the desert was cool too! I absolutely loved the fort where we stayed in the big dunes, it was so pretty and the food was lovely too!! (particularly the vegetable quiche). Watching the sunrise and sunset in the sahara was just magical. I think that the tour was very well thought out, as lots of stuff was packed into the tour and by having the sahara first you get to experience the most exciting part of the trip when everything is new and fresh and you are not tired. I loved all of the food and the beautiful landscapes, which changed from sand to green, to mountains and then white and blue. This country was very clean, I was very impressed because there are so many stray cats and dogs but the floors in the medinas particularly are near enough spotless! I didn't realise we got to go and see how mosaics were made and I got a bit overwhelmed this day, because I love pattern and have a degree in textiles print design and found this fascinating. Another thing I didn't realise we got to see was how argan oil is made and we got to test some of their all natural products, which was very exciting too! The main reason I picked this tour over the adventure and essential was because I had always wanted to go to the blue City, which is just something else!! We went to a tannery also. And the live show was so much fun, definitely worth paying a little extra for! Lovely food, welcoming locals, beautiful temples, patterns everywhere. So much crammed into ten days, and a little chill time by the pool in between getting to our hotels and going out for dinner! All of the little stalls and beautiful architecture. We got to meet a nomad family in the desert too, where we learnt about their way of life. We also saw some ruins and a lovely botanical garden and I loved the architecture in the Hassan 2 mosque. I liked how we went to panoramic viewpoints before we went into the meddinas, so we saw each place we went from different perspectives. I honestly can not pin point my favourite part! BUT it was my birthday during this trip and my tour leader (even though Muslims do not celebrate birthdays), had a birthday cake made for me- which definitely put a smile on my face. During the car trips, our tour guide would regularly ask if we had any questions and we got to learn so much about their religion and their way of life! The only thing I would suggest is adding a day onto the end of your trip so you can spend the day buying souvenirs, as we didn't get much chance to stop and buy things along the way, but we got to see so much and I didn't have a lot of money to spend so it didn't bother me. This tour in my opinion is 10/10 and our tour group only had 6 people and the other one 4 so one day we joined together when we were in the same place. I really love every second of this tour and I hope that my review portrays this, no complaints at all. Thankyou so much, also the customer service with the online live chat was really helpful too :DShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Lorna, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, looks like you had an amazing time in Morocco, it's a wonderful destination with full of history and culture. Hope to see you on one of our other tours in the near future.
- BBrynWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely amazing trip! We had a fantastic group of like minded people and our guide went above and beyond for us to make sure our time was epic. We saw all the cool bits of Morocco; from sand dunes to beaches to mountains to bartering in the Souks. Honestly if you're hesitating about booking this tour, don't. JUST DO IT. I promise you won't regret it.Show detailed ratings
- DKDespoinaWritten on October 26, 20163.0 - AverageLoads of driving. Only stayed at each place for an evening (except Fes). Would prefer to either start the day earlier and not at 9am or visit less places but spend more time there. Casablanca local tour guide didnt speak English. Fes local tour guide really nice but we only visited specific shops while it would be good to also have some free time around the markets. General tour guide very nice but not informative. We would visit places but not get the story behind them.Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Despoina, thank you for your review we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. can you please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org for our Customer Service Department to investigate your query properly and reply back to you once they have finalized their investigations on the points you have brought up. Thank you.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Marrakech
Start point Zalagh Kasbah Hotel - MARRAKECH, Zone Touristique Agdal Avenue Mohammed VI 40000 Marrakech - Morocco 19:00
- Day 2: Marrakech, Essaouira
- Day 3: Essaouira, Casablanca
- Day 4: Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen
- Day 5: Chefchaouen, Fes
- Day 6: Fes
- Day 7: Fes, Merzouga
- Day 8: Merzouga
- Day 9: Merzouga, Marrakech
Day 10: Marrakech
End point Zalagh Kasbah Hotel - MARRAKECH, Zone Touristique Agdal Avenue Mohammed VI 40000 Marrakech - Morocco
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Camping Site Zagora
Zalagh Kasbah Hotel - MARRAKECH
Address: Ave Mohamed VI, Marrakesh, Morocco
Yasmina Hotel - Merzauga
Address: Errachidia, Morocco
Royal Mirage Hotel - Fes
Address: Fes, Morocco
Hotel Suisse - Casablanca
Address: Boulevard De La Corniche, ain diab، Casablanca 20600, Morocco
Palais des Remparts - Essaouira
Address: Palais des remparts hôtel - 18 rue Ibn Rochd - Essaouira (médina), Essaouira 44000, Morocco
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 9, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends after breakfast at Zalagh Kasbah Hotel in Marrakech with check-out at 11 am.
Please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
- April 9, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive in Marrakech anytime during the day. At the terminal keep your eyes open for the Travel Talk sign, as they will pick up from the airport and take you to the start point of this tour Zalagh Kasbah Hotel (Zone Touristique Agdal Avenue Mohammed VI 40000 Marrakech - Morocco). However, please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
At 7 pm there will be an informal meeting with the other tour members and the guide.
- April 9, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Dinner show with Belly Dancer
Please note that this list is a guideline only and once you are on the tour your tour guide will be able to organise them for you.
59 travellers met before going on their Travel Talk Exotic Morocco tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 10th November 20181 comment"Hey everyone! My cousin and I can't wait to see this amazing country and meet all of you "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$502$1,358-37%USD $857+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$502$1,358-37%USD $857+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$502$1,358-37%USD $857+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$502$1,358-37%USD $857+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$502$1,358-37%USD $857+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$502$1,358-37%USD $857+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$502$1,358-37%USD $857+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$502$1,358-37%USD $857+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$502$1,358-37%USD $857+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$472$1,278-37%USD $806+ $213 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $717 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $717 for Exotic Morocco, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 168 km
- Essaouira (Morocco)
- 304 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 192 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 129 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 341 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 194 km
- Zagora (Morocco)
- 252 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $717 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,081 tours in Africa
- covered by 101 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Exotic Morocco via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Exotic Morocco