- Our saving
- US $ 685
- Walk the Saharian Dunes
- Shop at Moroccan spice markets
- Explore beautiful Marrakesh
- Visit the Mosque of Hassan II
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD
- Rather Poor
- LornaWritten on June 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on the exotic morocco tour which began on the 27th May 2017 and it exceeded my expectations in every way! Our tour guide Abdelhadi was so information and very welcoming and friendly. We had many photo stops, along the way and the stops weren't rushed either, we were able to sit and chill and enjoy lunch everyday together, we went to many pretty little places. I particularly liked the riad when we had our beach stop, such a cute little place and it had a terrace where you could see the sea and the tops of the white buildings. I was pleased that we went during ramadan, as we got to see how this affects their lives which I found really interesting. We spent a lot of time driving which I expected as we were travelling really long distances!! - but the good thing is there were the right amount of toilet, water photo stops along the way :) I absolutely love the first night when we camped in the Sahara desert and laid on rugs under the starry sky and saw three shooting stars whilst enjoying chilled out live music. All of our hotels were lovely and the people were very friendly. Riding camels through the desert was cool too! I absolutely loved the fort where we stayed in the big dunes, it was so pretty and the food was lovely too!! (particularly the vegetable quiche). Watching the sunrise and sunset in the sahara was just magical. I think that the tour was very well thought out, as lots of stuff was packed into the tour and by having the sahara first you get to experience the most exciting part of the trip when everything is new and fresh and you are not tired. I loved all of the food and the beautiful landscapes, which changed from sand to green, to mountains and then white and blue. This country was very clean, I was very impressed because there are so many stray cats and dogs but the floors in the medinas particularly are near enough spotless! I didn't realise we got to go and see how mosaics were made and I got a bit overwhelmed this day, because I love pattern and have a degree in textiles print design and found this fascinating. Another thing I didn't realise we got to see was how argan oil is made and we got to test some of their all natural products, which was very exciting too! The main reason I picked this tour over the adventure and essential was because I had always wanted to go to the blue City, which is just something else!! We went to a tannery also. And the live show was so much fun, definitely worth paying a little extra for! Lovely food, welcoming locals, beautiful temples, patterns everywhere. So much crammed into ten days, and a little chill time by the pool in between getting to our hotels and going out for dinner! All of the little stalls and beautiful architecture. We got to meet a nomad family in the desert too, where we learnt about their way of life. We also saw some ruins and a lovely botanical garden and I loved the architecture in the Hassan 2 mosque. I liked how we went to panoramic viewpoints before we went into the meddinas, so we saw each place we went from different perspectives. I honestly can not pin point my favourite part! BUT it was my birthday during this trip and my tour leader (even though Muslims do not celebrate birthdays), had a birthday cake made for me- which definitely put a smile on my face. During the car trips, our tour guide would regularly ask if we had any questions and we got to learn so much about their religion and their way of life! The only thing I would suggest is adding a day onto the end of your trip so you can spend the day buying souvenirs, as we didn't get much chance to stop and buy things along the way, but we got to see so much and I didn't have a lot of money to spend so it didn't bother me. This tour in my opinion is 10/10 and our tour group only had 6 people and the other one 4 so one day we joined together when we were in the same place. I really love every second of this tour and I hope that my review portrays this, no complaints at all. Thankyou so much, also the customer service with the online live chat was really helpful too :DShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Lorna, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, looks like you had an amazing time in Morocco, it's a wonderful destination with full of history and culture. Hope to see you on one of our other tours in the near future.
- BBrynWritten on December 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely amazing trip! We had a fantastic group of like minded people and our guide went above and beyond for us to make sure our time was epic. We saw all the cool bits of Morocco; from sand dunes to beaches to mountains to bartering in the Souks. Honestly if you're hesitating about booking this tour, don't. JUST DO IT. I promise you won't regret it.Show detailed ratings
- DKDespoinaWritten on October 26, 20163.0 - AverageLoads of driving. Only stayed at each place for an evening (except Fes). Would prefer to either start the day earlier and not at 9am or visit less places but spend more time there. Casablanca local tour guide didnt speak English. Fes local tour guide really nice but we only visited specific shops while it would be good to also have some free time around the markets. General tour guide very nice but not informative. We would visit places but not get the story behind them.Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Despoina, thank you for your review we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. can you please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org for our Customer Service Department to investigate your query properly and reply back to you once they have finalized their investigations on the points you have brought up. Thank you.
- ANAfsanehWritten on May 27, 20164.0 - GoodOveral was a very well organized tour. The tour guide was friendly and helpful. The transportation was comfortable and the driver was very professional and trustworthy.Show detailed ratings
- AAbbyWritten on January 5, 20161.0 - BadUnfortunately, we missed our exotic Morocco tour due to a flight cancellation and lack of communication from travel talk. We were a group of four booked in for the tour, when our flight was cancelled we called the Marakech emergency number, the hotel we were meant to be staying with in the group, and emailed and called the UK number. If we had been able to get hold of travel talk we would have been able to join the tour for the Sunday morning. However, we received no reply and we're not contacted by the tour company when we failed to show up for our tour. I was able to get in touch with travel talk on the Monday, by that stage we had already missed half of the tour and we were offered no compensation or apology. Really disappointed by the lack of communication when 4 people were missing from the tour and due to the amount of money we had paid. We ended up going to Morocco and doing a tour with a local company (Marrakech camel trips) which was a quarter of the price and we had a blast! Would definitely recommend for others to do the same if they want a more authentic experience which is more budget friendly.Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewSorry to see this reply written by Abby. As she was not able to make the tour due to her flight cancellation , there were many communications between our sales team and Abby by email. Our sales team provided her with many alternative options for her tour, unfortunately non of them were accepted by Abby. There were no dissatisfied communications from her to our sales team, in her last mail she requested a documentation from us for her travel insurance which was provided to her immediately.
- SallyWritten on October 15, 20154.0 - GoodThe guide and driver were excellent. Most of the hotels were also excellent and the sightseeing was interesting and informative. The two nights camping in the desert could have been shortened to one with no loss, as far as I was concerned. I found the desert somewhat boring. The camel ride was pretty bland, as we were simply led on a string. I thoroughly enjoyed touring the cities, visiting mosques and Kasbahs, wandering in the Medina's, meeting local people and trying the local cuisine. I'm not a huge shopper / consumer but I did make a few nice purchases.Show detailed ratings
- RamonWritten on October 1, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat experience and great tour! The only thing that it is a HUGE issue is that distances are quite long so you spend most of the time traveling by car :SShow detailed ratings
- AlanWritten on June 11, 20145.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour and the highlights were; visiting local villages Lunch in Oasis and 4X4 Jeep and overnight Sahara stays. Well organised and managed tour and our Tour Leader Nor was amazing. He went beyond his duties to make everyone happy and he was very knowledgeable and informative about his country. Very well balanced of Morocco covere between culture and religion. Overall very satisfied with the tour and value for money.Show detailed ratings
- BrianWritten on May 14, 20145.0 - ExcellentAn amazing tour! Had heaps of fun with a great bunch of people, sleeping by the desert, camel trekking and kasbahs were all charming. Good services overall, would recommend to anyone.Show detailed ratings
- BethanyWritten on May 8, 20145.0 - ExcellentAmazing way to discover Morocco! We had a great group and everyone got along really well. My favorite part was camping in the Sahara, a unique experience!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2: Marrakech, Zagora Campsite, Camel Trek
- Day 3: Zagora, Merzouga, 4x4 Jeep Ride
- Day 4: Merzouga, Fes
- Day 5: Fes, Chefchaouen, Fes
- Day 6: Fes
- Day 7: Fes, Rabat, Casablanca
- Day 8: Casablanca, Essaouria
- Day 9: Essaouira, Marrakech
- Day 10: Marrakech
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Do you offer flights?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
- February 1, 2017
Does this tour accept travelers over 30 years of age?
As long as you are fit to do our tours you are more than welcome to join us.
- February 1, 2017
Are the camel ride and overnight at the Sahara dessert included?
Camel ride and overnight stay in the tent at the Sahara are included within the tour.
57 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Travel Talk Exotic Morocco tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 22nd December 20171 comment"WE CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! hopefully everything goes smoothly in the arriving, we start traveling from USA on DEC 21.. woop woop"
- Departs 23rd December 20171 comment"We are ready. It's going to be fun I hope..."
- Departs 26th May 20181 comment"Hey, anyone joining this group?"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
- Upcoming departures
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayNov 4, 2017from MarrakeshMondayNov 13, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$534Price$1,458-37%USD $924+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayNov 18, 2017from MarrakeshMondayNov 27, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$534Price$1,458-37%USD $924+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 2, 2017from MarrakeshMondayDec 11, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$534Price$1,458-37%USD $924+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- TuesdayDec 19, 2017from MarrakeshThursdayDec 28, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$676Price$1,458-46%USD $782+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 23, 2017from MarrakeshMondayJan 1, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$732Price$1,578-46%USD $846+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayJan 6, 2018from MarrakeshMondayJan 15, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$593Price$1,278-46%USD $685+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 3, 2018from MarrakeshMondayFeb 12, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$593Price$1,278-46%USD $685+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMar 3, 2018from MarrakeshMondayMar 12, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$593Price$1,278-46%USD $685+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from MarrakeshMondayApr 9, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$630Price$1,358-46%USD $728+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from MarrakeshMondayApr 23, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$630Price$1,358-46%USD $728+ $211 Local Payment10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2017 the full payment of $685 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $685 for Exotic Morocco, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 252 km
- Zagora (Morocco)
- 136 km
- Tinghir (Morocco)
- 149 km
- Midelt (Morocco)
- 153 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 169 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $685 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,014 tours in Africa
- covered by 90 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Exotic Morocco via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 57 travellers have already met
before they left for Exotic Morocco tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Exotic Morocco