- Our saving
- US $ 682
- Explore Fez, Morocco's oldest imperial city
- Take a jeep safari through the iconic red dunes
- Travel by camel across the red Moroccan desert
- Meet nomadic families and learn about their way of life
- Enjoy a show of musicians and traditional folk dancers
- Rather Poor
- JTJULIEWritten on November 16, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Food options can be better, no enough stops during scenic route to take photos, some hotels didnt have good wifi
- JLJasmineWritten on October 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Truly amazing tour! Great quality all round. Perfect amount of time all round and in each city, sufficient amount of spare time to do own thing, tour guides were amazing (great communication, fun loving, thoughtful, great knowledge). Recommend after the... Read more
- KJKaspiolanyWritten on October 9, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I absolutely loved this tour. It allows you to see and experience so many different parts of Morocco! Our tour guide, Youssef, was super nice and accommodating! The only thing that I did not enjoy on this tour was the way the bus driver was driving through... Read more
- CKCerenWritten on September 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband and I really enjoyed our time on tour. We loved our guide Abdelrehman he really cared for the tourists in our group & had everyones best interests at heart. Some accommodations were a lot better than others. The distances between some cities were... Read more
- FranWritten on August 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
An excellent package that includes everything you need to see in Morocco. Abdul was over-enthusiastic, which took a little getting used to, but he was extremely knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help us all out with various things. The only... Read more
- EOElenaWritten on August 7, 20183.5 - Good
Absolutely amazing guide learnt so much and basically everything in Morocco !!Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Elena thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. It's a shame we were not able to receive a higher star rating from you, we did notice you've rated the transportation and meals as 2 Start , if you could please share your query to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org our team will investigate the points you have bought up. Hope to see you again on one of our other tours. Thank you. Travel Talk Team
- AAnonymousWritten on June 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Number of tourists at 48 tourists per group is recommended to revise. Abit too crowded.
- AAnonymousWritten on June 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall very good. For further improvement, i think the number of tourists at 48 is abit on high side. Recommend to lower al little bit to 25 upto 35 person.
- AAnonymousWritten on June 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Beat guide! Awesome experience!
- LaurenWritten on June 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was fantastic. The itinerary was comprehensive. Abdul, our tour guide, was HILARIOUS and knowledgeable. He even added an additional stop on our tour to the Gorge. We had a group of 47 people but it was sooooo good. I recommend this trip to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2: Marrakech, Essaouira
- Day 3: Essaouira, Casablanca
- Day 4: Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tetouan
- Day 5: Tetouan, Chefchaouen, Fes
- Day 6: Fes
- Day 7: Fes, Merzouga
- Day 8: Merzouga
- Day 9: Merzouga, Marrakech
- Day 10: Marrakech
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Camping Site Zagora
Zalagh Kasbah Hotel - MARRAKECH
Address: Ave Mohamed VI, Marrakesh, Morocco
Yasmina Hotel - Merzauga
Address: Errachidia, Morocco
Royal Mirage Hotel - Fes
Address: Fes, Morocco
Hotel Suisse - Casablanca
Address: Boulevard De La Corniche, ain diab، Casablanca 20600, Morocco
Palais des Remparts - Essaouira
Address: Palais des remparts hôtel - 18 rue Ibn Rochd - Essaouira (médina), Essaouira 44000, Morocco
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends after breakfast at Zalagh Kasbah Hotel in Marrakech with check-out at 11 am.
Please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive in Marrakech anytime during the day. At the terminal keep your eyes open for the Travel Talk sign, as they will pick up from the airport and take you to the start point of this tour Zalagh Kasbah Hotel (Zone Touristique Agdal Avenue Mohammed VI 40000 Marrakech - Morocco). However, please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
At 7 pm there will be an informal meeting with the other tour members and the guide.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Dinner show with Belly Dancer
Please note that this list is a guideline only and once you are on the tour your tour guide will be able to organise them for you.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam Sameh or Sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$596$1,278-47%USD $682+ $205 Local Payment
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$652$1,398-47%USD $746+ $205 Local Payment
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$655$1,404-47%USD $749+ $205 Local Payment
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$655$1,404-47%USD $749+ $205 Local Payment
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayFeb 25, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$655$1,404-47%USD $749+ $205 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayMar 11, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$655$1,404-47%USD $749+ $205 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$690$1,480-47%USD $790+ $205 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$690$1,480-47%USD $790+ $205 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$690$1,480-47%USD $790+ $205 Local Payment
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$690$1,480-47%USD $790+ $205 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $682 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $682 for Exotic Morocco, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 168 km
- Essaouira (Morocco)
- 304 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 192 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 129 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 341 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 194 km
- Zagora (Morocco)
- 252 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $682 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,866 tours in Africa
- covered by 183 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Exotic Morocco via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Exotic Morocco