- Our saving
- US $ 748
- Explore Fez, Morocco's oldest imperial city
- Take a jeep safari through the iconic red dunes
- Travel by camel across the red Moroccan desert
- Meet nomadic families and learn about their way of life
- Enjoy a show of musicians and traditional folk dancers
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2: Marrakech, Essaouira
- Day 3: Essaouira, Casablanca
- Day 4: Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tetouan
- Day 5: Tetouan, Chefchaouen, Fes
- Day 6: Fes
- Day 7: Fes, Merzouga
- Day 8: Merzouga
- Day 9: Merzouga, Marrakech
- Day 10: Marrakech
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Camping Site Zagora
Zalagh Kasbah Hotel - MARRAKECH
Address: Ave Mohamed VI, Marrakesh, Morocco
Yasmina Hotel - Merzauga
Address: Errachidia, Morocco
Royal Mirage Hotel - Fes
Address: Fes, Morocco
Hotel Suisse - Casablanca
Address: Boulevard De La Corniche, ain diab، Casablanca 20600, Morocco
Palais des Remparts - Essaouira
Address: Palais des remparts hôtel - 18 rue Ibn Rochd - Essaouira (médina), Essaouira 44000, Morocco
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- StephanieWritten on November 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Exotic Morocco was a fantastic insight to the culture and history of the country, whilst being able to experience some incredible activities like the Sahara desert glamping and sunset camel treks. Youssef was an amazing guide, so knowledgeable, enthusiastic... Read moreReview collected by Travel Talk
- MichelleWritten on August 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Abdul was such a great guide! You could really tell how much he loves sharing about his culture and country. I learnt a lot about Morocco that I wouldn’t have if I’d just gone there without a tour. The itinerary is quite packed, which means you get to see... Read moreReview collected by Travel Talk
- Anders WilhelmsenWritten on July 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Marvelous country, lovely people and amazing tour guides!Review collected by Travel Talk
- NikaWritten on June 26, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a fun and rewarding experience. Youssef was great at a tour guide. He was very funny. Definitely recommend this tour!
- CaitlinWritten on June 19, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Bader was one of the most amazing guides I’ve ever had! Always wanting to share his knowledge with people and will go above and beyond for anyone on the tour. The tour was absolutely amazing so many things were included in the price definitely would recommend Read moreReview collected by Travel Talk
- MWMelissaWritten on April 20, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing itinerary. Very busy with a lot fitted in. Good amount of tour and free time. Quite a bit of travel time on the bus. Some nights very late check in to hotels. Too many people on the tour. Hotels could be better and very hard to get Wi-Fi with so... Read more
- CelinaWritten on March 31, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We rushed through many places were we would have enjoyed more time . The number of people on the group was to big.
- MariaWritten on March 26, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very good guide (Abdul), driver and assistant. The food included should be more varied. The drive on the road is very long, sometimes 6 to 12 hours, I wish we had some beds in the bus, but at least we had multiple coffee/toilet stops. Wifi in the bus or in... Read more
- NWNatalyaWritten on January 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I took this trip in July with Abdul. I can't express how amazing Abdul was as a guide. I have a greater love and appreciation of Morocco because of his energy and excitement to share his beautiful country with us. I recently returned from a trip to Egypt... Read more
- ESEkaterinaWritten on December 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great experience! Many thanks to the exceptional guide Abdul and my group who altogether made this tour unforgettable! Highly recommended
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends after breakfast at Zalagh Kasbah Hotel in Marrakech with check-out at 11 am.
Please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive in Marrakech anytime during the day. At the terminal keep your eyes open for the Travel Talk sign, as they will pick up from the airport and take you to the start point of this tour Zalagh Kasbah Hotel (Zone Touristique Agdal Avenue Mohammed VI 40000 Marrakech - Morocco). However, please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
At 7 pm there will be an informal meeting with the other tour members and the guide.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Dinner show with Belly Dancer
Please note that this list is a guideline only and once you are on the tour your tour guide will be able to organise them for you.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam Sameh or Sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gail30th September 2019
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$605$1,480-41%USD $875+ $207 Local Payment
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayDec 16, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$605$1,480-41%USD $875+ $207 Local Payment
- ThursdayDec 19, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$770$1,518-51%USD $748+ $207 Local Payment
- ThursdayDec 26, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to Marrakesh10+ seats left$770$1,518-51%USD $748+ $207 Local Payment
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayJan 20, 2020to Marrakesh10+ seats left$995$1,961-51%USD $966
- SaturdayJan 25, 2020from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayFeb 3, 2020to Marrakesh10+ seats left$995$1,961-51%USD $966
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayFeb 17, 2020to Marrakesh10+ seats left$995$1,961-51%USD $966
- SaturdayFeb 22, 2020from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayMar 2, 2020to Marrakesh10+ seats left$995$1,961-51%USD $966
- SaturdayMar 7, 2020from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayMar 16, 2020to Marrakesh10+ seats left$899$1,961-46%USD $1,063
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayMar 30, 2020to Marrakesh10+ seats left$899$1,961-46%USD $1,063
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 22 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 January 2020, a minimum payment of $120 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Talk. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Talk. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Talk payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 168 km
- Essaouira (Morocco)
- 304 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 192 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 129 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 341 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 384 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $748 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,906 tours in Africa
- covered by 575 different operators in Africa
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 30 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Exotic Morocco