- Our saving
- US $ 634
- Enjoy Moroccan history, culture and adventure
- Fully guided tours
- Great value for money
- Do entire day of trekking on a camel
- Rather Poor
- CKCerenWritten on September 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentMy husband and I really enjoyed our time on tour. We loved our guide Abdelrehman he really cared for the tourists in our group & had everyones best interests at heart. Some accommodations were a lot better than others. The distances between some cities were 7+ hours drive, which meant long days on the road but nonetheless I enjoyed every moment of my time.Show detailed ratings
- FranWritten on August 22, 20184.0 - GoodAn excellent package that includes everything you need to see in Morocco. Abdul was over-enthusiastic, which took a little getting used to, but he was extremely knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help us all out with various things. The only downside is that there were very few meals included, yet we still didn’t get much freedom of choice over where to eat. The food in the desert was all included but not very flavoursome. I really would recommend this tour though, it was one of the best experiences of my life.Show detailed ratings
- EOElenaWritten on August 7, 20183.5 - GoodAbsolutely amazing guide learnt so much and basically everything in Morocco !!Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Elena thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. It's a shame we were not able to receive a higher star rating from you, we did notice you've rated the transportation and meals as 2 Start , if you could please share your query to our Customer Service team at email@example.com our team will investigate the points you have bought up. Hope to see you again on one of our other tours. Thank you. Travel Talk Team
- AAnonymousWritten on June 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentNumber of tourists at 48 tourists per group is recommended to revise. Abit too crowded.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on June 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall very good. For further improvement, i think the number of tourists at 48 is abit on high side. Recommend to lower al little bit to 25 upto 35 person.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on June 6, 20184.0 - GoodBeat guide! Awesome experience!Show detailed ratings
- LaurenWritten on June 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was fantastic. The itinerary was comprehensive. Abdul, our tour guide, was HILARIOUS and knowledgeable. He even added an additional stop on our tour to the Gorge. We had a group of 47 people but it was sooooo good. I recommend this trip to everyone. The camping in the desert was awesome. I would do this all over again in a second.Show detailed ratings
- maryWritten on May 6, 20184.0 - GoodThe trip was exactly how I thought it would be but my only disappointment were as follows 1. Zalagh Kasbah Hotel in Marrakesh was a total disappointment. I only stayed one night and woke up to dust mite bites all over my body. The following morning I tried to explain this to the reception only to be dismissed by a very rude staff member. Very horrible start to my holiday 2. The trip would have been better if the group was smaller. 47 people for one guide was too much of a task but Abdel did a brilliant job. 3. Casablanca should really be just a visit, not a layover as there isn't much to do and the time could be spent in other towns. 4. More free time, especially in towns such as Fes, would have been better.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe travelled May 2018. Abdul was an amazing guide. The trip was excellent and the commentary was a great mix of cultural information about Morocco. Our guide had a Berber background and provided a fascinating introduction into Nomad life. The age group was mostly 0-35. The Sahara desert camel ride and blue city was the highlight. My only advice is buy a local sim because hotel wifi is sketchy. The guides were professional, approachable went the extra mile for us and had a great sense of humour. I would definitely recommend as we went to some sketchy places (ie Fes) which may have been dangerous if travelling solo and without local knowledge. Would definitely recommend the tour with Abdul!Show detailed ratings
- BarryWritten on April 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe enjoyed the exotic morocco tour. We had lots of good information and history about the cites that we visited. And hit a lot of the main sites we wanted to see.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2: Marrakech, Essaouira
- Day 3: Essaouira, Casablanca
- Day 4: Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen
- Day 5: Chefchaouen, Fes
- Day 6: Fes
- Day 7: Fes, Merzouga
- Day 8: Merzouga
- Day 9: Merzouga, Marrakech
- Day 10: Marrakech
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Camping Site Zagora
Zalagh Kasbah Hotel - MARRAKECH
Address: Ave Mohamed VI, Marrakesh, Morocco
Yasmina Hotel - Merzauga
Address: Errachidia, Morocco
Royal Mirage Hotel - Fes
Address: Fes, Morocco
Hotel Suisse - Casablanca
Address: Boulevard De La Corniche, ain diab، Casablanca 20600, Morocco
Palais des Remparts - Essaouira
Address: Palais des remparts hôtel - 18 rue Ibn Rochd - Essaouira (médina), Essaouira 44000, Morocco
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends after breakfast at Zalagh Kasbah Hotel in Marrakech with check-out at 11 am.
Please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive in Marrakech anytime during the day. At the terminal keep your eyes open for the Travel Talk sign, as they will pick up from the airport and take you to the start point of this tour Zalagh Kasbah Hotel (Zone Touristique Agdal Avenue Mohammed VI 40000 Marrakech - Morocco). However, please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
At 7 pm there will be an informal meeting with the other tour members and the guide.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
Dinner show with Belly Dancer
Please note that this list is a guideline only and once you are on the tour your tour guide will be able to organise them for you.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey every one. Iam Sameh or Sam as my friends call me. Am qualified egyptoligist tour guide who loves..."
62 travellers met before going on their Travel Talk Exotic Morocco tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 10th November 20181 comment"Hey everyone! My cousin and I can't wait to see this amazing country and meet all of you "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$54USD $1,304+ $209 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$550$1,358-40%USD $808+ $209 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$517$1,278-40%USD $760+ $209 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$517$1,278-40%USD $760+ $209 Local Payment
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$51USD $1,227+ $209 Local Payment
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Marrakesh10 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$56USD $1,342+ $209 Local Payment
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$771$1,404-55%USD $634+ $209 Local Payment
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$771$1,404-55%USD $634+ $209 Local Payment
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayFeb 25, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$771$1,404-55%USD $634+ $209 Local Payment
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Marrakesh10 DaysMondayMar 11, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$771$1,404-55%USD $634+ $209 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $634 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $634 for Exotic Morocco, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 168 km
- Essaouira (Morocco)
- 304 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 192 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 129 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 341 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 194 km
- Zagora (Morocco)
- 252 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $634 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,507 tours in Africa
- covered by 139 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Exotic Morocco via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Exotic Morocco