Highlights of Poland (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,246
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit the Wavel Hill and Schindler's Factory Museum
- Admire the traditional, wooden houses in Zakopane
- Drive to the fascinating Ostrow Tumski in Wroclaw
- See the Malbork Castle, founded by the Teutonic Knights
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MKManijehWritten on June 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was great. All the things we saw were awesome. Poland is a lovely country. The hotels were all 4 or 5 star -- very nice. And the coach was excellent -- with 2 doors for more efficient boarding, and a toliet for emergencies. The guides were great too.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Kraków.
- Day 2: The Damsels and Dragons of Kraków.
- Day 3: Across the High Tatras Mountains to Zakopane.
- Day 4: Reflect on Auschwitz then on to Wrocław, the Venice of Poland.
- Day 5: Poznań, Cradle of the Polish nation.
- Day 6: Toruń, the Gothic Glory on the Vistula and Gdańsk.
- Day 7: The Baltic Belles of Gdańsk.
- Day 8: Malbork Castle and Warsaw.
- Day 9: Exploring the Proud Polish Capital of Warsaw.
- Day 10: Depart Warsaw.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Highlights of Poland (2019)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$255$2,550-10%USD $2,295
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$255$2,550-10%USD $2,295
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Warsaw9 seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Warsaw7 seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Warsaw8 seats left$260$2,595-10%USD $2,336
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2018 the full payment of $2,246 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2246 for Highlights of Poland (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,110 km.
- Krakow (Poland)
- 85 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 98 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 194 km
- Wroclaw (Poland)
- 145 km
- Poznan (Poland)
- 47 km
- Gniezno (Poland)
- 87 km
- Torun (Poland)
- 149 km
- Gdansk (Poland)
- 11 km
- Sopot (Poland)
- 54 km
- Malbork (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,246 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Poland (2019)