Highlights of Poland (Summer 2019)
- US $ 2,495
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- View the Wawel Castle and visit Schindler’s Museum
- Explore Poznan and learn about local life
- Experience a powerful and moving visit of the Auschwitz
- Visit the largest Gothic brick castle in the world in Malbork
- Meet Goral Highlanders, enjoy local cuisine and music
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MKManijehWritten on June 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was great. All the things we saw were awesome. Poland is a lovely country. The hotels were all 4 or 5 star -- very nice. And the coach was excellent -- with 2 doors for more efficient boarding, and a toliet for emergencies. The guides were... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Kraków.
- Day 2: The Damsels and Dragons of Kraków.Salt Mines ExcursionSalt Mines ExcursionPolish Karczma Dinner & Polka PartyPolish Karczma Dinner & Polka Party
- Day 3: Across the High Tatras Mountains to Zakopane.Treasures Of ZakopaneTreasures Of Zakopane
- Day 4: Reflect on Auschwitz then on to Wrocław, the Venice of Poland.
- Day 5: Poznań, Cradle of the Polish nation.Historic Tramway Tour of Old WroclawHistoric Tramway Tour of Old Wroclaw
- Day 6: Toruń, the Gothic Glory on the Vistula and Gdańsk.Dinner In GdanskDinner In Gdansk
- Day 7: The Baltic Belles of Gdańsk.Sopot By The Sea & Oliwa Organ ConcertSopot By The Sea & Oliwa Organ Concert
- Day 8: Malbork Castle and Warsaw.
- Day 9: Exploring the Proud Polish Capital of Warsaw.Wilanów PalaceWilanów PalaceChopin ConcertChopin Concert
- Day 10: Depart Warsaw.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- The TreadRight Foundation Make Travel Matter (Short)
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Highlights of Poland (Summer 2019)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Warsaw9 seats leftUSD $2,595
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Warsaw0 seats leftUSD $2,595
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to WarsawOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,595Book Now Hold my
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats leftUSD $2,595
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Warsaw8 seats leftUSD $2,595
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Warsaw0 seats leftUSD $2,495
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats leftUSD $2,495
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats leftUSD $2,495
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats leftUSD $2,495
- FridayAug 16, 2019from Krakow10 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Warsaw0 seats leftUSD $2,495
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 May 2019 the full payment of $2,495 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2495 for Highlights of Poland (Summer 2019), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Krakow (Poland)
- 85 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 98 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 194 km
- Wroclaw (Poland)
- 145 km
- Poznan (Poland)
- 47 km
- Gniezno (Poland)
- 87 km
- Torun (Poland)
- 149 km
- Gdansk (Poland)
- 11 km
- Sopot (Poland)
- 54 km
- Malbork (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,495 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,950 tours in Europe
- covered by 452 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Poland (Summer 2019)