Highlights of Poland - 2020
- Our saving
- US $ 2,205
- View the Wawel Castle and visit Schindler’s Museum
- Explore Poznan and learn about local life
- Experience a powerful and moving visit of the Auschwitz
- Visit the largest Gothic brick castle in the world in Malbork
- Meet Goral Highlanders, enjoy local cuisine and music
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Kraków.
- Day 2: The Damsels and Dragons of Kraków.
- Day 3: Across the High Tatras Mountains to Zakopane.
- Day 4: Reflect on Auschwitz then on to Wrocław, the Venice of Poland.
- Day 5: Poznań, Cradle of the Polish nation.
- Day 6: Toruń, the Gothic Glory on the Vistula and Gdańsk.
- Day 7: The Baltic Belles of Gdańsk.
- Day 8: Malbork Castle and Warsaw.
- Day 9: Exploring the Proud Polish Capital of Warsaw.
- Day 10: Depart Warsaw.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- StanleyWritten on October 12, 20195.0 - Excellent
Poland was an amazing country. The people are resilient and welcoming. The itinerary was packed and it might be nice to have a few late mornings. All local experts were knowledgeable, approachable and honest about their country. We were surprised initially... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you so much for sharing this with us. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed every bit of your Insight Vacations experience through Poland; from our very knowledgeable and attentive staff to our wide-ranging itinerary. Most of all, we are extremely pleased that we were able to help you create some unforgettable memories.Review collected by Insight Vacations
- JenWritten on October 9, 20194.0 - Good
Poland is a great country, however the itinerary is much too structured and fast-paced. There was no time to just enjoy the city without getting information overload. Everything was on a strict time constraint. There needs to be in a change in the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to learn that you enjoyed your complete experience through Poland with Insight Vacations. However, we acknowledge your observations in regards to the itinerary provided. Rest assured that your observations will be shared with our team for further review to see where possible improvements could be made going forward. With that in mind, we are delighted that you were able to see so many great destinations all in one trip.Review collected by Insight Vacations
- ROSSWritten on September 19, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
KRAKOW: Everything was wonderful in Krakow; by far my favorite city on the tour. There was ample time to see things on our own and enjoy the group activities. ZAKOPANE: The afternoon tour was fine. One option you might want to mention is the spa services... Read moreReview collected by Insight Vacations
- RoopakWritten on August 1, 20194.0 - Good
overall good tour experienceShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are very pleased to hear that your time on the Highlights of Poland tour was a memorable one. On top of that, we hope that you were able to go back home with some amazing memories and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
- LoraineWritten on July 15, 20195.0 - Excellent
Exceeded our expectations! Our introduction to beautiful Poland was thorough and at a pace that suited everyone on the bus, from young juniors to the seniors. The regional taste treats along the way added to the fun and local info guides made us aware of... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are delighted to learn that your experience in Poland with Insight Vacations was a total success. We are even happier to hear that our tailored itinerary alongside our staff allowed you to see all the magnificent Polish sights. Furthermore, we look forward to sharing more amazing destinations with you in the near future.Review collected by Insight Vacations
- DavidWritten on June 16, 20195.0 - Excellent
The trip was fantastic. Everything was well planned and our guide, Krzysztof Piechowicz, was beyond excellent. The hotels were excellent and the meals very good. We’d recommend TourRadar and this trip without any hesitation.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for informing us about the excellent time you had on your Highlights of Poland tour with Insight Vacations. We are truly delighted to hear that Krzystof’s knowledge of Poland alongside the itinerary provided was to your liking. Furthermore, we are extremely pleased that we were able to help you create some unforgettable memories.Review collected by Insight Vacations
- MKManijehWritten on June 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was great. All the things we saw were awesome. Poland is a lovely country. The hotels were all 4 or 5 star -- very nice. And the coach was excellent -- with 2 doors for more efficient boarding, and a toliet for emergencies. The guides were... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
Highlights of Poland - 2020
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayApr 17, 2020from Krakow10 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Warsaw10+ seats left$245$2,450-10%USD $2,205Sharing a twin room
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Krakow10 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Warsaw10+ seats left$245$2,450-10%USD $2,205Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Krakow10 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to WarsawOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,525Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Krakow10 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Warsaw7 seats left$253$2,525-10%USD $2,273Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Krakow10 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Warsaw10+ seats left$253$2,525-10%USD $2,273Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Krakow10 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Warsaw10+ seats left$253$2,525-10%USD $2,273Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Krakow10 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Warsaw10+ seats left$253$2,525-10%USD $2,273Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Krakow10 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Warsaw10+ seats leftUSD $2,525Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Krakow10 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Warsaw10+ seats leftUSD $2,525Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Krakow10 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Warsaw10+ seats left$253$2,525-10%USD $2,273Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Krakow (Poland)
- 85 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 98 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 194 km
- Wroclaw (Poland)
- 145 km
- Poznan (Poland)
- 47 km
- Gniezno (Poland)
- 87 km
- Torun (Poland)
- 149 km
- Gdansk (Poland)
- 11 km
- Sopot (Poland)
- 54 km
- Malbork (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,205 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,439 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Poland - 2020