The Eastern Discovery
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,825
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Vienna and end in Athens! With the discovery tour The Eastern Discovery, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Vienna to Athens and through Vienna, Austria and 12 other destinations in Europe. The Eastern Discovery includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
Other reviews about Insight Vacations:Write a review
- Gwynneth May's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentI dont mind doing these things but try and make them shorter OK. This is my second crack at this because of the never ... Read more
- Lynette Gilbey's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, enjoyed every day of it. Would like to have spent 2 days in each town.
- Dorothy Boyle's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentWe had a great time. All the local guides were great. Would have liked a second night at Delphi if possible.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Vienna.
- Day 2: Stately Vienna and the Habsburgs.
- Day 3: Zagreb’s Twin Towns.
- Day 4: The Crystal blue-green Lakes of Plitvice.
- Day 5: Plitvice Lakes, Ancient Trogir and Split.
- Day 6: Diocletian’s Palace and Dine-Around in Dubrovnik.
- Day 7: Dubrovnik, Pearl of the Adriatic.
- Day 8: Scenic Drive to Kotor and Tirana.
- Day 9: Across the cobalt-blue waters to Corfu.
- Day 10: Relax in Corfu.
- Day 11: Delphi, Centre of the Ancient World.
- Day 12: Delphi sightseeing and on to Athens.
- Day 13: The Glory of Athens.
- Day 14: Depart Athens.
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Eastern Discovery
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Vienna14 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $4,295
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Vienna14 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $4,275
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Vienna14 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,275
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Vienna14 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,150
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Vienna14 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Athens7 seats left$425$4,250-10%USD $3,825
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Vienna14 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Athens9 seats left$430$4,295-10%USD $3,866
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Vienna14 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Athens7 seats left$430$4,295-10%USD $3,866
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Vienna14 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Athens9 seats left$430$4,295-10%USD $3,866
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Vienna14 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Athens8 seats left$440$4,395-10%USD $3,956
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Vienna14 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Athens7 seats left$448$4,475-10%USD $4,028
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria , Slovenia , Montenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovenia, Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Montenegro, Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 October 2018 the full payment of $3,825 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3825 for The Eastern Discovery, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,524 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 145 km
- Graz (Austria)
- 59 km
- Maribor (Slovenia)
- 87 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 158 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 149 km
- Tirana (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,825 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,984 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,694 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours