Highlights of Eastern Europe end Vienna (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,308
- Explore the remarkable courtyards of Prague Castle
- Visit Schönbrunn, a former summer royal residence
- Admire the Black Madonna in the Jasna Gora Monastery
- See the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag
- Savour traditional Hungarian specialties and wine
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- VVVinothaWritten on October 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour director was Brian Ridley-He was amazing-such a wealth of knowledge,very friendly,flexible and accomodative.Made the tour even more pleasant because of that. We did the tour in September Started 16th September 2017 and finished on the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Budapest.
- Day 2: Delve into Budapest.
- Day 3: The Mountains to Kraków.
- Day 4: The Damsels and Dragons of Kraków.
- Day 5: Auschwitz and Częstochowa.
- Day 6: The Polish Capital of Warsaw.
- Day 7: Wielkopolska to Berlin.
- Day 8: The Spirit of Berlin.
- Day 9: Dresden and Golden Prague.
- Day 10: Prague, City of a Hundred Spires.
- Day 11: Bohemian Český Krumlov.
- Day 12: Stately Vienna.
- Day 13: The Habsburgs of Vienna.
- Day 14: Depart Vienna.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where does this tour start and end?
This tour starts in Budapest and finishes in Vienna.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Highlights of Eastern Europe end Vienna (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$380$3,795-10%USD $3,416
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Vienna9 seats left$383$3,825-10%USD $3,443
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$388$3,875-10%USD $3,488
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Vienna8 seats left$388$3,875-10%USD $3,488
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Vienna8 seats leftUSD $3,875
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Vienna0 seats leftUSD $3,875Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Budapest14 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Vienna8 seats leftUSD $3,775
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to ViennaOnly 1 seat left$385$3,850-10%USD $3,465Book Now Hold my
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Budapest14 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Vienna0 seats leftUSD $3,750Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to ViennaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,850Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Germany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 January 2019 the full payment of $3,308 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3308 for Highlights of Eastern Europe end Vienna (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 154 km
- Donovaly (Slovakia)
- 142 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 87 km
- Czestochowa (Poland)
- 205 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 517 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 124 km
- Ceske Budejovice (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,308 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Eastern Europe end Vienna (2019)