Highlights of Eastern Europe end Vienna (2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,353
- Admire the facade of Matthias Church
- Delve into culture and indulge in traditional cuisine
- Discover fairytale Budapest on a cruise of the Danube
- Journey through the breathtaking Low Tatra Mountains
- Spend reflective moments in the iconic Auschwitz camp
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Budapest.
- Day 2: Delve into Budapest.
- Day 3: The Mountains to Kraków.
- Day 4: The Damsels and Dragons of Kraków.
- Day 5: Auschwitz and Częstochowa.
- Day 6: The Polish Capital of Warsaw.
- Day 7: Wielkopolska to Berlin.
- Day 8: The Spirit of Berlin.
- Day 9: Dresden and Golden Prague.
- Day 10: Prague, City of a Hundred Spires.
- Day 11: Bohemian Český Krumlov.
- Day 12: Stately Vienna.
- Day 13: The Habsburgs of Vienna.
- Day 14: Depart Vienna.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GglWritten on July 20, 20195.0 - Excellent
Wonderful trip with an excellent tour leader Petra and great coach driver Joe. We had so many tours and wonderful dinners with our. We seen so many great sites and have lifetime memories.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your thoughts on the Highlights of Eastern Europe tour with Insight Vacations. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your complete experience on the road with us. Even more, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon for more great destinations.
- CCarolineGWritten on February 26, 20195.0 - Excellent
Wonderful way to see Europe. Staying 2 nights in most places gave us time to explore on our own. We had a great Tour Leader and Driver who made the trip so special. My absolute highlight was the UNESCO listed Wieliczka Salt Mine. It was an amazing... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are delighted to learn that your experience in Eastern Europe with Insight Vacations was a total success. We are even happier to hear that your Travel Director’s passion and knowledge of the history and culture shined throughout your time on the road. What’s more, we look forward to sharing more amazing destinations with you in the near future.
- VValerieFurphyWritten on February 15, 20195.0 - Excellent
This trip was such a delight from start to finish. The hotel in Budapest is just beautiful and I had a spa treatment to start the trip. The salt mines were a personal favourite of mine. Our Travel Director Carl was very informative and was always on hand to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are certainly delighted to learn that your time on the road through Eastern Europe was one to remember. We are very proud to hear that Carl’s passion and organization skills shined throughout your trip. More so, we are without a doubt happy to have been given the opportunity to host you and we truly look forward to welcoming you back to explore more great locations.
- VVVinothaWritten on October 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour director was Brian Ridley-He was amazing-such a wealth of knowledge,very friendly,flexible and accomodative.Made the tour even more pleasant because of that. We did the tour in September Started 16th September 2017 and finished on the... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where does this tour start and end?
This tour starts in Budapest and finishes in Vienna.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria15th March 2019
Highlights of Eastern Europe end Vienna (2020)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Budapest14 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to Vienna7 seats left$380$3,795-10%USD $3,416Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 1, 2020to Vienna8 seats left$380$3,795-10%USD $3,416Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to Vienna7 seats left$383$3,825-10%USD $3,443Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Vienna8 seats left$390$3,895-10%USD $3,506Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Vienna10+ seats left$390$3,895-10%USD $3,506Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Vienna0 seats leftUSD $3,895Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Budapest14 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Vienna9 seats left$100$3,895-3%USD $3,795Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Budapest14 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Vienna9 seats left$100$3,895-3%USD $3,795Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Budapest14 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Vienna0 seats leftUSD $3,895Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Budapest14 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Vienna10+ seats left$390$3,895-10%USD $3,506Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Germany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 154 km
- Donovaly (Slovakia)
- 142 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 87 km
- Czestochowa (Poland)
- 205 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 517 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 124 km
- Ceske Budejovice (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,353 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,693 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Eastern Europe end Vienna (2020)