Britain and Ireland Discovery (Preview 2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 5,666
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in London! With the in-depth cultural tour Britain and Ireland Discovery (Preview 2019), you have a 25 day tour package taking you through London, England and 37 other destinations in Europe. Britain and Ireland Discovery (Preview 2019) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- RReneeAndrewsWritten on October 10, 20183.0 - AverageFood was terrible, accomodation noisy and substandard, guide although knowledgeable ignored majority of the group that had paid up front gratuities and spoilt others. Itinerary was great, and bus driver Paul was very helpful and friendlyShow detailed ratings
- NONancyWritten on May 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentI loved the whole tour but the best part was Nigel and the driver Gary Mowbray they were amazingShow detailed ratings
- MHMargaretWritten on June 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentHave just returned from a 22 day Discovery Tour of U.K..& Ireland. 3/05/2017 to 23/05/2017) To me a perfect time of the year for the tour. A little chilly up Scotland but mostly just mild days. If you wish to see lots, then this is the tour to do. We had an Extremists wonderful time, visited so,e of the best places in Scotland-Ireland- Wales plus England . Our wonderful Tour Director David Parry gave us so much information both historical & local . Also managed to make every one feel special. . Could not do enough for all of us. I Accommodations was.great, yes even the small towns where we stayed. I saw all the sites that I had hoped for. Though the pace is fast . It really enabled us to Experiance so much. Thank you Insight. Ps our coach drivers where very good to, felt very relaxed with both of themShow detailed ratings
- MMMargaretWritten on November 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentA great experience was enjoyed by all our fellow travelers as we toured England and Ireland led by our tour director - Parri Gregory.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London to Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Day 3: Medieval York.
- Day 4: By the lakes to Edinburgh.
- Day 5: Scotland's City of Culture.
- Day 6: The Highland Capital of Inverness.
- Day 7: Loch Ness to Wick.
- Day 8: Orkney Islands Experience.
- Day 9: Over the sea to Skye.
- Day 10: Loch Lomond to Glasgow.
- Day 11: Walk in the Giant’s Steps on the way to Londonderry.
- Day 12: Belleek and Sligo Bay.
- Day 13: Galway and Limerick.
- Day 14: Adare to Killarney.
- Day 15: Ring of Kerry Experience.
- Day 16: Blarney Castle and Waterford.
- Day 17: Kilkenny and Dublin.
- Day 18: In Dublin’s Fair City.
- Day 19: Across the Irish Sea to Chester.
- Day 20: The Welsh Marches to Cardiff.
- Day 21: Bath and Glastonbury.
- Day 22: The Cornish Coast Experience.
- Day 23: Ancient Stonehenge to London.
- Day 24: Ancient Stonehenge to London.
- Day 25: Homeward Bound.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Britain and Ireland Discovery (Preview 2019)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from London25 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to London9 seats left$630$6,295-10%USD $5,666
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from London25 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to London9 seats left$630$6,295-10%USD $5,666
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from London25 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $6,295
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London25 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $6,295
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from London25 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $6,295
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from London25 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to London7 seats left$630$6,295-10%USD $5,666
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from London25 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$630$6,295-10%USD $5,666Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from London25 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $6,295
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London25 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to London7 seats left$630$6,295-10%USD $5,666
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from London25 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$630$6,295-10%USD $5,666
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland , Northern Ireland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 December 2018 the full payment of $5,666 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5666 for Britain and Ireland Discovery (Preview 2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,869 km.
- London (England)
- 82 km
- Oxford (England)
- 50 km
- Cotswolds (England)
- 48 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 259 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 152 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,666 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Discovery (Preview 2019)