Bangkok To Singapore Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,958
+ $72 additional upfront costs
Unlock $49 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Jean "My Bangkok to Singapore trip completely exceeded my expectations. I met wonderful people including the trip manager, Shan. She is fun, hilarious, knowledgeable & organized. You know immediately that she has a passion for travel & the places we are visiting. She's always open to questions & suggestions for every destination. I'm so glad to have had her for my first Contiki trip! I hope that I can d..."
- Singapore City
- Visit The Grand Palace in Bangkok
- Explore the paradise of Surat Thani
- Explore Cheow Lan Lake in Khao Sok
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Sleeper Train, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
Start in Bangkok and end in Singapore City! With the adventure tour Bangkok To Singapore Adventure, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Bangkok to Singapore City and through Bangkok, Thailand and 11 other destinations in Asia. Bangkok To Singapore Adventure includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- VVijenWritten on February 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentGood day. CHJBGS Booking number: A050772 Vijendran Thiagaraj Govender I urgently need to know the hotel name and address that the tour starts at. 4th February 2018 Please contact me urgently Vijendran +27848401062Show detailed ratings
- RReneeWritten on January 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip honestly was the trip of a lifetime all thanks to Megs! Anyone who is lucky enough to get her as their tour manager is definitely going to have an absolute blast. From her candid photos to her killer dance moves as well as her knowledge and passion about the places we are visiting she truly is a great tour manager! I can’t wait to go on another tour with her again!Show detailed ratings
- KKarynWritten on January 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentThanks Megs for ensuring I had THE BEST vacation! Everything ran smoothly, Megs was knowledgeable and passionate, as well as hilarious and fun to be around! She made everyone feel included, took lots of photos of us, created fun games to play on bus rides, organized group dinners during free time, and recommended great places to eat and grab drinks when we ventured out on our own. I'd hands down love to be on another one of her tours.Show detailed ratings
- RRobertWritten on January 19, 20184.0 - GoodMegs was an excellent “tour manager” for my first trip to Asia. She was very enthusiastic and brought a good vibe to the group. She also generally seemed to care about everyone and helped out with anything anyone needed. I had a great time. Thank you!Show detailed ratings
- BBiancaWritten on January 8, 20184.0 - GoodMegs is an amazing person and an awesome trip manager. If it's fun and adventure you're looking for than Megs is your girl! She has loads of local knowledge and helps to suggest things on your trip that will appeal to you personally. It's her down to earth spirit that makes the trip all the more memorable. This was my first Contiki trip, but it won't be my last. Thankyou Megs :)Show detailed ratings
- BLBenWritten on January 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentI toured Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore with Megs over Christmas/New Year 2017/18. This was an amazing experience made all the better by having Megs as a trip manager, her enthusiasm and constant happiness (no matter the state of us all!!) was infectious and made for a great trip atmosphere. Megs knows the areas she guides in like the back of her hand and her knowledge of the local histories along with great recommendations on activities/food/drink make for a fantastic experience. Thanks for an awesome tour Megs, I look forward to catching up again soon!Show detailed ratings
- LPLindsayWritten on January 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentMegs was an amazing Tour Manager. Her energy and enthusiasm for travel is infectious. She was extremely knowledgeable about each place we visited and relayed information in fun and relatable ways. Megs was also very helpful and organized- we got to every location in a fast-paced tour seamlessly with little stress. Also, her dance moves are awe-inspiring.Show detailed ratings
- BHBrandonWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentI went on tour with Megs through Thailand, Malaysia and finally Singapore over 14 days. It was with a sad heart that I had to say so long to Megs and my awesome group. Vibrant, active and always happy that it is contagious I couldn’t imagine having had a better time. Megs made everyone feel special and exceeded all expectations I could have possibly hoped for. Her knowledge of all the places we went both on and off the beaten track only made the trip even better. #sabaisabai Megs, no goodbyes! See you soon! :)Show detailed ratings
- EBEveWritten on December 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentSuch an amazing trip with Shan. Never saw her without a smile on her face.. always so knowledgable, happy and helpful. She managed to fit into our tour group perfectly, have fun but still make sure everything was running smoothly. Couldn't of asked for a better tour leaderShow detailed ratings
- JOJeanWritten on December 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy Bangkok to Singapore trip completely exceeded my expectations. I met wonderful people including the trip manager, Shan. She is fun, hilarious, knowledgeable & organized. You know immediately that she has a passion for travel & the places we are visiting. She's always open to questions & suggestions for every destination. I'm so glad to have had her for my first Contiki trip! I hope that I can do another Contiki trip with her as my trip manager again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
- Day 2: Bangkok to Surat Thani
- Day 3: Surat Thani to Khao Sok
- Day 4: Khao Sok
- Day 5: Khao Sok to Krabi
- Day 6: Krabi (Ao Nang)
- Day 7: Krabi to Satun - Ferry to Langkawi
- Day 8: Langkawi
- Day 9: Langkawi to Penang
- Day 10: Penang to Cameron Highlands
- Day 11: Cameron Highlands
- Day 12: Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur
- Day 13: Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- Day 14: Singapore
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "i'm a kiwi gal from New Zealand who loves an adventure. I also love the outdoors, food, laughing and..."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Daniel6th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bangkok To Singapore Adventure
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 1, 2018from Bangkok14 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to Singapore CityOnly 1 seat left$405$2,367-15%USD $2,012+ $72 additional upfront costs
- SundayApr 15, 2018from Bangkok14 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to Singapore CityOnly 1 seat left$538$2,447-20%USD $1,958+ $72 additional upfront costs
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Bangkok14 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Singapore CityOnly 1 seat left$201$2,367-6%USD $2,222+ $72 additional upfront costsBook Now Hold my
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Bangkok14 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Singapore City8 seats left$201$2,367-6%USD $2,222+ $72 additional upfront costs
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Bangkok14 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Singapore City10+ seats left$201$2,377-6%USD $2,232+ $72 additional upfront costs
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Bangkok14 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Singapore City10+ seats left$201$2,367-6%USD $2,222+ $72 additional upfront costs
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Bangkok14 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Singapore City0 seats left$59USD $2,367+ $72 additional upfront costsSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Bangkok14 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Singapore City9 seats left$201$2,367-6%USD $2,222+ $72 additional upfront costs
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Bangkok14 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Singapore City10+ seats left$201$2,367-6%USD $2,222+ $72 additional upfront costs
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Bangkok14 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Singapore City0 seats left$59USD $2,367+ $72 additional upfront costsSold outSee similar tours on this date
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Thailand and Malaysia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand and Malaysia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand and Malaysia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Bangkok is the starting point and Singapore City is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 May 2018 the full payment of $1,958 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1958 for Bangkok To Singapore Adventure, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,704 km.
- Bangkok (Thailand)
- 529 km
- Surat Thani (Thailand)
- 64 km
- Khao Sok National Park (Thailand)
- 89 km
- Krabi (Thailand)
- 204 km
- Satun (Thailand)
- 41 km
- Pulau Langkawi (Malaysia)
- 123 km
- Penang (Malaysia)
- 11 km
- Georgetown (Malaysia)
- 162 km
- Cameron Highlands (Malaysia)
- 154 km
- Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,958 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,332 tours in Asia
- covered by 164 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bangkok To Singapore Adventure