Highlights of Eastern Europe - Bucharest to Budapest
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,588
+ $160 Port Charge
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Marvel at Bulgarian hill towns
- Relax on deck on the Danube
- Visit Vlad the Impaler's tomb
- Bike through Belgrade
- Age range
- 4 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection:Write a review
- Pieter Louw's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - ExcellentGood value for money very professional managed and staff were great
- SHIN YI TIONG's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.5 - ExcellentThe ship is beautiful, food is very good, on board entertainments are sufficient, staff is professional and well-liked. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bucharest
- Day 2: Bucharest
- Day 3: Bucharest, Transfer to Giurgiu (Embark)
- Day 4: Rousse (Veliko Tarnovo and Arbanassi or Rousse and Ivanovo)
- Day 5: Cruising the Danube River, Vidin
- Day 6: Cruising the Iron Gates, Golubac
- Day 7: Belgrade
- Day 8: Vukovar (Osijek), Cruising the Danube River
- Day 9: Cruising the Danube River, Budapest
- Day 10: Budapest (Disembark)
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Where does this tour depart?
This cruise departs actually in Bucharest.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Highlights of Eastern Europe - Bucharest to Budapest
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Bucharest10 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Budapest9 seats left$150USD $4,849+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Bucharest10 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Budapest7 seats left River DuchessRiver Duchess$150USD $4,849+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Bucharest10 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Budapest8 seats left River DuchessRiver Duchess$138USD $4,461+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Bucharest10 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$126USD $4,073+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Bucharest10 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left River DuchessRiver Duchess$132USD $4,267+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Bucharest10 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$111USD $3,588+ $160 Port ChargeBased on Stateroom - Category 4
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Bucharest is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $300 to confirm this Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 September 2018 the full payment of $3,588 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3588 for Highlights of Eastern Europe - Bucharest to Budapest, but the deposit of $300 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,052 km.
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 60 km
- Giurgiu (Romania)
- 6 km
- Rousse (Bulgaria)
- 90 km
- Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria)
- 5 km
- Arbanasi (Bulgaria)
- 246 km
- Vidin (Bulgaria)
- 44 km
- Belogradchik (Bulgaria)
- 222 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 129 km
- Vukovar (Croatia)
- 33 km
- Osijek (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,588 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours