Magic of the Fjords - 7 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,945
- Discover Olso's breathtaking beauty
- Explore the fjords of Fjaerland
- Stroll along the streets of Bryggen
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Train & Rail, Ferry
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- PPaulWritten on June 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentEverything in the pre-trip preparations was excellent. They are will organized on-line for entering travel information and payments. Our contact was easily available for questions or other information. The tour we signed up for was run by VOS (Voyages of Scandinavia). There was just one issue - our tour voucher had the wrong first night hotel. But, as mentioned before, our contact was readily available to advise us. Just a slight inconvenience. The tour itself is a very good itinerary, particular for people who like free time to do as they wish. My advise to VOS is to provide a bit more recommendations on things to do in each area. We found we had to rely on our guide books and tourist centers for information. Otherwise, the bookings for hotels, trains and boats proved very convenient.Show detailed ratings
- LSLindaWritten on August 24, 20173.5 - GoodTour was confusing... Was it given by On the Go, Tour Radar, Visions of Scandinavia, or what? We never were given the exact names and addresses of our hotels. Guide was nice but didn't give us anything in writing and didn't notice when some of our group got separated. One family almost couldn't find the last hotel since they got off the boat last and had no idea where to go. Scenery was beautiful however and so were first 2 hotels. The 3rd hotel rooms were dingy, though.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Oslo
- Day 2: Oslo
- Day 3: Flam & Balestrand
- Day 4: Optional Fjaerland Excursion
- Day 5: Boat to Bergen
- Day 6: Bergen City Tour
- Day 7: Bergen
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What hotels do you use for the "Magic of the Fjords" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
- Thon Hotel Opera, Oslo
- Kviknes Hotel, Balestrand
- Scandic Neptun, Bergen
What is the cost of the Optional Fjaerland Excursion ?
Thanks for your enquiry. Norway is a magical destination! The optional excursion for the Fjaerland cruise, bookable locally is 840NOK or approximately AUD135.56. This can be arranged through your tour leader once you join the tour.
Is there an optional Fjaerland excursion available on this trip?
Yes, the optional excursion for the Fjaerland cruise is bookable locally. This can be arranged through your tour leader once you join the tour. Please contact us for more detailed information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
Magic of the Fjords - 7 days
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Oslo7 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Bergen4 seats left$97USD $1,945Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Oslo7 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to BergenOnly 3 seats left$97USD $1,945Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Oslo7 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to BergenOnly 3 seats left$97USD $1,945Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Oslo7 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to BergenOnly 3 seats left$107USD $2,145Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Oslo7 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Bergen4 seats left$107USD $2,145Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Oslo7 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to BergenOnly 3 seats left$97USD $1,945Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Oslo7 DaysWednesdayAug 28, 2019to Bergen4 seats left$97USD $1,945Based on Double Room
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Oslo7 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to BergenOnly 3 seats left$97USD $1,945Based on Double Room
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Oslo7 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Bergen4 seats left$107USD $2,145Based on Double Room
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from Oslo7 DaysWednesdayOct 9, 2019to BergenOnly 3 seats left$97USD $1,945Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Oslo is the starting point and Bergen is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 December 2018 the full payment of $1,945 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1945 for Magic of the Fjords - 7 days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Oslo (Norway)
- 220 km
- Myrdal (Norway)
- 14 km
- Flam (Norway)
- 50 km
- Balestrand (Norway)
- 24 km
- Fjaerland (Norway)
- 136 km
- Bergen (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,945 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Magic of the Fjords - 7 days