6-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided
- Our saving
- US $ 801
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Pick-up in Norrköping at train station or any hotel/hostel
Start point alternatively hotel or hostel in Norrkoping, Norrköping Centralstation, Norra Promenaden, Norrköping, Östergötlands län 602 22, Sweden 10:00
Day 1 – Into the maze
- Day 2 – A band of islands against the horizon
- Day 3 – The village that time forgot
- Day 4 – A wood-fired sauna on the sea
- Day 5 – A paddle to the edge of the world
Day 6 – The abandoned copper mine
End point alternatively hotel or hostel in Norrkoping, Norrköping Centralstation, Norra Promenaden, Norrköping, Östergötlands län 602 22, Sweden 16:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- BernieWritten on December 9, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely incredible! It was a life experience I will never forget! Thomas (the man behind Do the North) was an absolute gent and had well kitted out for our adventure. Everything was incredibly well organised and went down according to plan. Everything... Read more
- NicolaWritten on December 7, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Beautiful surroundings, one of the only holidays you are truly in the wild. Amazing experience- something everyone should include on the Bucket list!
- LukeWritten on December 2, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Do The North is a trip we'll never forget. The scenery, the weather, the equipment, the organisation, the food; it was all perfect. Thomas and his team were so helpful from the first email to picking us up after the trip. Forget any worries you have about... Read more
- MarkWritten on July 25, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The self-guided trip with Do the North was one of the best holidays that i have been on. The gear provided was of a very good quality and meant that we could enjoy the beautiful scenery without discomfort, despite one day of stormy weather. The support from... Read more
- OBoliverWritten on July 23, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an awesome time out in St Anna. Thomas was a great organiser and provided us with top notch equipment for our travels. Would love to return in the future.
- HilaryWritten on December 12, 20115.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a perfectly organised trip. All I needed to bring was myself and a few clothes - absolutely everything else was taken care of. The organisers are friendly and welcoming and the price is reasonable. The trip itself was amazing - one of the best... Read more
- LyndsayWritten on November 2, 20115.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great value for money and the most beautiful place I've been to (see profile pic!). Everything run seamlessly, from being collected by Thomas at the youth hostel to arriving back at the end of our holiday. It was an amazing feeling pitching our tent on a... Read more
- RichardWritten on August 30, 20104.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The fact that this trip is self guiding means you can go at your own pace and really appreciate the surroundings. The information and map given by the guys at Do The North is brilliant and we never found oursleves wondering about anything or ever lost. The... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide is not included unless otherwise stated on the itinerary.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Kayaking in the Saint Anna Archipelago - Sweden, by Jake Baggaley
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
6-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Mon6 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $802Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from Mon6 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $802Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMay 27, 2020from Mon6 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $802Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Mon6 DaysTuesdayJun 2, 2020to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $802Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Mon6 DaysThursdayJun 4, 2020to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $802Sharing a twin room
- MondayJun 1, 2020from Mon6 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $802Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from Mon6 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $802Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from Mon6 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $802Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJun 4, 2020from Mon6 DaysTuesdayJun 9, 2020to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $802Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Mon6 DaysThursdayJun 11, 2020to Fyrudden10+ seats left$25USD $802Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Mon is the starting point and Fyrudden is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Do the North. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Do the North. Please familiarise yourself with the Do the North payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Do the North will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Do the North tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Mon (Sweden)
- 9 km
- Lammskar (Sweden)
- 4 km
- Aspoja (Sweden)
- 12 km
- Kupa Klint (Sweden)
- 4 km
- Missjo (Sweden)
- 8 km
- Harstena (Sweden)
- 6 km
- Hasko (Sweden)
- 3 km
- Krakmaro (Sweden)
- 9 km
- Häradsskärs fyr (Sweden)
- 6 km
- Fango (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $801 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 6-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided