6-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 696
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Richard "The fact that this trip is self guiding means you can go at your own pace and really appreciate the surroundings. The information and map given by the guys at Do The North is brilliant and we never found oursleves wondering about anything or ever lost. The guys prepare you well for the event and if you love the outdoors then you will love this experience!! I have already told other friends to book..."
Start in Aspoja and end in Fyrudden! With the kayak & canoe tour 6-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided, you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Aspoja to Fyrudden and through Aspoja, Sweden and 5 other destinations in Sweden. 6-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Kayak & Canoe
- Rather Poor
- BernieWritten on December 9, 20135.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely incredible! It was a life experience I will never forget! Thomas (the man behind Do the North) was an absolute gent and had well kitted out for our adventure. Everything was incredibly well organised and went down according to plan. Everything else was completely left up to us which was great to have so much freedom in such a beautiful place! Will worth doing and will definitely be going back next chance I get!Show detailed ratings
- NicolaWritten on December 7, 20135.0 - ExcellentBeautiful surroundings, one of the only holidays you are truly in the wild. Amazing experience- something everyone should include on the Bucket list!Show detailed ratings
- LukeWritten on December 2, 20135.0 - ExcellentDo The North is a trip we'll never forget. The scenery, the weather, the equipment, the organisation, the food; it was all perfect. Thomas and his team were so helpful from the first email to picking us up after the trip. Forget any worries you have about fitness, kayaking ability or surviving for 6 days... just do it!Show detailed ratings
- MarkWritten on July 25, 20135.0 - ExcellentThe self-guided trip with Do the North was one of the best holidays that i have been on. The gear provided was of a very good quality and meant that we could enjoy the beautiful scenery without discomfort, despite one day of stormy weather. The support from Thomas was great and I would love to go again.Show detailed ratings
- OBoliverWritten on July 23, 20135.0 - ExcellentHad an awesome time out in St Anna. Thomas was a great organiser and provided us with top notch equipment for our travels. Would love to return in the future.Show detailed ratings
- HilaryWritten on December 12, 20115.0 - ExcellentThis was a perfectly organised trip. All I needed to bring was myself and a few clothes - absolutely everything else was taken care of. The organisers are friendly and welcoming and the price is reasonable. The trip itself was amazing - one of the best holidays in a long time. I've been recommending it to everyone :o)Show detailed ratings
- LyndsayWritten on November 2, 20115.0 - ExcellentGreat value for money and the most beautiful place I've been to (see profile pic!). Everything run seamlessly, from being collected by Thomas at the youth hostel to arriving back at the end of our holiday. It was an amazing feeling pitching our tent on a desserted island each night. We were given a brand new tent and cooking equipment, which we were impressed with. We ordered way too much food, but it was all delicious. Recommend reading the guide your given on the first day - we saved it until the end of day 2 and missed a couple of tricks along the way. Highly recommended holiday!Show detailed ratings
- RichardWritten on August 30, 20104.5 - ExcellentThe fact that this trip is self guiding means you can go at your own pace and really appreciate the surroundings. The information and map given by the guys at Do The North is brilliant and we never found oursleves wondering about anything or ever lost. The guys prepare you well for the event and if you love the outdoors then you will love this experience!! I have already told other friends to book ASAP!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 – Into the maze
- Day 2 – A band of islands against the horizon
- Day 3 – The village that time forgot
- Day 4 – A wood-fired sauna on the sea
- Day 5 – The abandoned copper mine
- Day 6 – A paddle to the end of the world
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Aspoja is the starting point and Fyrudden is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Do the North booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 August 2018 the full payment of $696 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $696 for 6-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Do the North will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Do the North tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 70 km.
- Aspoja (Sweden)
- 12 km
- Missjo (Sweden)
- 8 km
- Harstena (Sweden)
- 9 km
- Fango (Sweden)
- 20 km
- Haradsskar (Sweden)
- 20 km
- Fyrudden (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $696 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,653 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 6-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 6-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided