5-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided
- Our saving
- US $ 684
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Pick-up in Norrköping at train station or any hotel/hostel
Start point alternatively hotel or hostel in Norrkoping, Norrköping Centralstation, Norra Promenaden, Norrköping, Östergötlands län 602 22, Sweden 10:00
- Day 1 – Into the maze
- Day 2 – A band of islands against the horizon
- Day 3 – The village that time forgot
- Day 4 – A wood-fired sauna on the sea
- Day 5 – A paddle to the edge of the world
Day 6 – The abandoned copper mine
End point alternatively hotel or hostel in Norrkoping, Norrköping Centralstation, Norra Promenaden, Norrköping, Östergötlands län 602 22, Sweden 16:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SHselinaWritten on August 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely fabulous.. was a bit nervous as not really a camper or canoeer but it was great. Very nice and relaxed guys at do the north and totally hassle free kit.. takes no time to pack up the camper before you are off.. and the kit is seriously... Read more
- MHMatthewWritten on September 14, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing experience which I would happily recommend to anyone. I did this trip with my girlfriend at the start of September on the recommendation of a family member who had done it the year before. We were a little apprehensive as neither of us had any real... Read more
- BPBradWritten on September 9, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome scenery, unique landscape awesome experience! Would definitely recommend!
- SStephenWritten on September 9, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Do The North provided an incredible opportunity to experience true wild camping in the beautiful archipelagos of Saint Anna with absolutely no prior experience required. All we really needed to do prior to the trip was fill in a food order form - anything... Read more
- SHSilasWritten on August 1, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
From the start Thomas (the guide) took care of everything. All we had to do was say what food and drink we wanted to be pre-bought, and turn up with our clothes. St Anna is so beautiful, peaceful and quiet. When you do meet a local they are really friendly... Read more
- MEMaryWritten on July 15, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Do the North organised the most incredible and memorable trip for us. We kayaked and camped around the St Anna archipelago in Sweden for 4 nights and wished we had more time out there! Thomas and his team were incredibly helpful throughout the whole... Read more
- DaveWritten on December 9, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing stress free holiday. Love the fact you can turn up, DTN sort everything out for you, off you go! As an experienced kayaker I am now recommending this as a great break to other friends, both kayakers and non kayakers. It's a great part of the world... Read more
- JenniferWritten on December 6, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely the best trip I've ever experienced. Value for money. Sunset and kayaking with friends in the beautiful Swedish archipelago.
- PCPippaWritten on December 3, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a fantastic time on this trip, Thomas is the most enthusiastic, knowledgeable guide and couldn't have done more for us. We've been recommending the trip to all our friends and hope to visit again one day - thank you!
- EwanWritten on December 2, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I pretty much never write reviews for anything. However Do the North was such an incredible experience it would be an injustice not to give the team the praise they deserve. Thomas, our guide, was incredibly welcoming and an endless source of helpful... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Kayaking in the Saint Anna Archipelago - Sweden, by Jake Baggaley
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
5-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- WednesdayAug 21, 2019from Mon5 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$21USD $684
- ThursdayAug 22, 2019from Mon5 DaysMondayAug 26, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$21USD $684
- FridayAug 23, 2019from Mon5 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$21USD $684
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Mon5 DaysWednesdayAug 28, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$21USD $684
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Mon5 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$21USD $684
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Mon5 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$21USD $684
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Mon5 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$21USD $684
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Mon5 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$21USD $684
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Mon5 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$21USD $684
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Mon5 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Fyrudden10+ seats left$21USD $684
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Mon is the starting point and Fyrudden is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Do the North. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Do the North. Please familiarise yourself with the Do the North payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Do the North will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Do the North tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Mon (Sweden)
- 9 km
- Lammskar (Sweden)
- 4 km
- Aspoja (Sweden)
- 12 km
- Kupa Klint (Sweden)
- 4 km
- Missjo (Sweden)
- 8 km
- Harstena (Sweden)
- 6 km
- Hasko (Sweden)
- 3 km
- Krakmaro (Sweden)
- 9 km
- Häradsskärs fyr (Sweden)
- 6 km
- Fango (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $684 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,045 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 42 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 5-day Kayak & Wild Camp the Archipelago - self-guided