Places You’ll See
- Jasper National Park
- Banff National Park
- Glacier National Park of Canada
- Discover majestic landscapes and turquoise lakes
- Enjoy a whole day at leisure in Banff National Park
- Explore the beautiful Jasper and Waterton National Parks
- Shop til you drop in the bustling Vancouver and Seattle
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Welcome to Vancouver.
- Day 2: Cruise the Gulf Islands to Victoria.
- Day 3: Butchart Gardens.
- Day 4: Victoria to Chase, British Columbia.
- Day 5: The Alpine Wonderland of Jasper National Park.
- Day 6: Exploring Jasper National Park.
- Day 7: Icefields, Glaciers and Lakes to Banff National Park.
- Day 8: The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
- Day 9: Quest for Buffalo on the way to Glacier National Park.
- Day 10: Going-to-the-Sun and the Glacier National Park.
- Day 11: Lake Coeur d'Alene and Spokane.
- Day 12: Wonderful Wines en route to Seattle.
- Day 13: The Soaring Sights of Seattle.
- Day 14: Depart Seattle.
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- HAHarold· October 4th, 2017My husband and I recently did an excellent tour of the Canadian Rockies and then added the rail tour across Canada to Toronto it was a fantastic experience! It was especially made so enjoyable by our tour Guide Ben Hutchinson! Ben's great knowledge of... Show moreTrip date: September 2017
- RLR,· September 19th, 2017completed a trip to the Canadian Rockies September this year . We had Ben Hutchinson as our tour director and Owen Cu as the driver. If you can ever request this combination to take you around ....do yourself a favour and request them. Ben is... Show moreTrip date: September 2017
- JYJa· September 17th, 2017The trip ways way beyond my expectations. After 20 years of travel, this trip was superb, breathtaking & the memories !!!!!!! Never forget the experience. Exceptional.Trip date: August 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- -10%Thursday17 Jun, 2021EnglishWednesday7 Jul, 2021$7,450$6,705+ $625Cruise Port Tax
- -10%Thursday24 Jun, 2021EnglishWednesday14 Jul, 2021$7,743$6,968+ $625Cruise Port Tax
- -10%Thursday8 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday28 Jul, 2021$7,821$7,038+ $625Cruise Port Tax
- -10%Thursday22 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday4 Aug, 2021Based on Single (No Cruise)$6,399$5,759End Vancouver, Summer, with Small Groups VersionView this tour
- -10%Thursday22 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday4 Aug, 2021Based on Single (No Cruise)$6,399$5,759Summer, with Small Groups VersionView this tour
- -10%Thursday29 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday18 Aug, 2021$7,821$7,038+ $625Cruise Port Tax
- -10%Thursday5 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday25 Aug, 2021$7,940$7,146+ $625Cruise Port Tax
- Thursday5 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday18 Aug, 2021Based on Single (No Cruise)$6,577End Vancouver, with Classic VersionView this tour
- Thursday5 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday18 Aug, 2021Based on Single (No Cruise)$6,577with Classic VersionView this tour
- Thursday19 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday8 Sep, 2021$7,721+ $625Cruise Port Tax
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar