Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 4,928
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Vancouver and end in Seattle! With the in-depth cultural tour Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Vancouver, Canada and 8 other destinations in North America. Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- HAHaroldWritten on October 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I recently did an excellent tour of the Canadian Rockies and then added the rail tour across Canada to Toronto it was a fantastic experience! It was especially made so enjoyable by our tour Guide Ben Hutchinson! Ben's great knowledge of the area ,his caring personality and his skill of making each day a true delight was only matched by the beauty of Canada! Our accommodations, food and excursions were also great. Consider this trip you will love it! Harold and MarthaShow detailed ratings
- RLR,Written on September 19, 20175.0 - Excellentcompleted a trip to the Canadian Rockies September this year . We had Ben Hutchinson as our tour director and Owen Cu as the driver. If you can ever request this combination to take you around ....do yourself a favour and request them. Ben is knowledgeable and customer service is fabulous. Owen kept he coach clean at every opportunity and his driving was comfortable and safe.Show detailed ratings
- JYJaWritten on September 17, 20171.0 - BadThe trip ways way beyond my expectations. After 20 years of travel, this trip was superb, breathtaking & the memories !!!!!!! Never forget the experience. Exceptional.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Vancouver.
- Day 2: Cruise the Gulf Islands to Victoria.
- Day 3: Butchart Gardens.
- Day 4: Victoria to Chase, British Columbia.
- Day 5: The Alpine Wonderland of Jasper National Park.
- Day 6: Exploring Jasper National Park.
- Day 7: Icefields, Glaciers and Lakes to Banff National Park.
- Day 8: The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
- Day 9: Quest for Buffalo on the way to Glacier National Park.
- Day 10: Going-to-the-Sun and the Glacier National Park.
- Day 11: Lake Coeur d'Alene and Spokane.
- Day 12: Wonderful Wines en route to Seattle.
- Day 13: The Soaring Sights of Seattle.
- Day 14: Depart Seattle.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Seattle10+ seats left$548$5,475-10%USD $4,928
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Seattle10+ seats left$553$5,525-10%USD $4,973
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Seattle8 seats left$555$5,550-10%USD $4,995
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Seattle10+ seats left$555$5,550-10%USD $4,995
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Seattle10+ seats left$555$5,550-10%USD $4,995
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Seattle7 seats leftUSD $5,525
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Seattle9 seats left$548$5,475-10%USD $4,928
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Seattle is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 December 2018 the full payment of $4,928 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4928 for Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,886 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 631 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 206 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 117 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 401 km
- Coeur d'Alene (USA)
- 48 km
- Spokane (USA)
- 367 km
- Seattle (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,928 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast