Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 6,075
+ $570 Cruise Fees, Taxes & Tips
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Vancouver! With the ocean cruise tour Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast, you have a 22 day tour package taking you through Vancouver, Canada and 13 other destinations in North America. Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- HAHaroldWritten on October 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I recently did an excellent tour of the Canadian Rockies and then added the rail tour across Canada to Toronto it was a fantastic experience! It was especially made so enjoyable by our tour Guide Ben Hutchinson! Ben's great knowledge of the area ,his caring personality and his skill of making each day a true delight was only matched by the beauty of Canada! Our accommodations, food and excursions were also great. Consider this trip you will love it! Harold and MarthaShow detailed ratings
- RLR,Written on September 19, 20175.0 - Excellentcompleted a trip to the Canadian Rockies September this year . We had Ben Hutchinson as our tour director and Owen Cu as the driver. If you can ever request this combination to take you around ....do yourself a favour and request them. Ben is knowledgeable and customer service is fabulous. Owen kept he coach clean at every opportunity and his driving was comfortable and safe.Show detailed ratings
- JYJaWritten on September 17, 20171.0 - BadThe trip ways way beyond my expectations. After 20 years of travel, this trip was superb, breathtaking & the memories !!!!!!! Never forget the experience. Exceptional.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Vancouver.
- Day 2: Cruise the Gulf Islands to Victoria.
- Day 3: Butchart Gardens.
- Day 4: Victoria to Chase, British Columbia.
- Day 5: The Alpine Wonderland of Jasper National Park.
- Day 6: Exploring Jasper National Park.
- Day 7: Icefields, Glaciers and Lakes to Banff National Park.
- Day 8: The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
- Day 9: Quest for Buffalo on the way to Glacier National Park.
- Day 10: Going-to-the-Sun and the Glacier National Park.
- Day 11: Lake Coeur d'Alene and Spokane.
- Day 12: Wonderful Wines en route to Seattle.
- Day 13: The Soaring Sights of Seattle.
- Day 14: Back to Vancouver for the Alaska Cruise Extension.
- Day 15: Your Alaska Cruise.
- Day 16: Cruise the Inside Passage.
- Day 17: Cruise Tracy Arm and Juneau.
- Day 18: Skagway, Alaska.
- Day 19: Cruise Glacier Bay, Alaska.
- Day 20: Ketchikan.
- Day 21: Scenic Cruise of the Inside Passage.
- Day 22: Depart Vancouver.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$688$6,875-10%USD $6,188+ $570 Cruise Fees, Taxes & Tips
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$693$6,925-10%USD $6,233+ $570 Cruise Fees, Taxes & Tips
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Vancouver8 seats left$685$6,850-10%USD $6,165+ $570 Cruise Fees, Taxes & Tips
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$675$6,750-10%USD $6,075+ $570 Cruise Fees, Taxes & Tips
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$675$6,750-10%USD $6,075+ $570 Cruise Fees, Taxes & Tips
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Vancouver7 seats leftUSD $6,725+ $570 Cruise Fees, Taxes & Tips
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $6,075 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $6075 for Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,964 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 631 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 206 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 117 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 401 km
- Coeur d'Alene (USA)
- 48 km
- Spokane (USA)
- 367 km
- Seattle (USA)
- 1,366 km
- Tracy Arm (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $6,075 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,808 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast