Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast (22 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 5,765
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Discover majestic landscapes and turquoise lakes
- Enjoy a whole day at leisure in Banff National Park
- Explore the beautiful Jasper and Waterton National Parks
- Shop til you drop in the bustling Vancouver and Seattle
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Ocean Cruise, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- HAHaroldWritten on October 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband and I recently did an excellent tour of the Canadian Rockies and then added the rail tour across Canada to Toronto it was a fantastic experience! It was especially made so enjoyable by our tour Guide Ben Hutchinson! Ben's great knowledge of the... Read more
- RLR,Written on September 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
completed a trip to the Canadian Rockies September this year . We had Ben Hutchinson as our tour director and Owen Cu as the driver. If you can ever request this combination to take you around ....do yourself a favour and request them. Ben is knowledgeable... Read more
- JYJaWritten on September 17, 20171.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
The trip ways way beyond my expectations. After 20 years of travel, this trip was superb, breathtaking & the memories !!!!!!! Never forget the experience. Exceptional.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Vancouver.
- Day 2: Cruise the Gulf Islands to Victoria.
- Day 3: Butchart Gardens.
- Day 4: Victoria to Chase, British Columbia.
- Day 5: The Alpine Wonderland of Jasper National Park.
- Day 6: Exploring Jasper National Park.
- Day 7: Icefields, Glaciers and Lakes to Banff National Park.
- Day 8: The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
- Day 9: Quest for Buffalo on the way to Glacier National Park.
- Day 10: Going-to-the-Sun and the Glacier National Park.
- Day 11: Lake Coeur d'Alene and Spokane.
- Day 12: Wonderful Wines en route to Seattle.
- Day 13: The Soaring Sights of Seattle.
- Day 14: Back to Vancouver for the Alaska Cruise Extension.
- Day 15: Your Alaska Cruise.
- Day 16: Cruise the Inside Passage.
- Day 17: Cruise Tracy Arm and Juneau.
- Day 18: Skagway, Alaska.
- Day 19: Cruise Glacier Bay, Alaska.
- Day 20: Ketchikan.
- Day 21: Scenic Cruise of the Inside Passage.
- Day 22: Depart Vancouver.
Insight Vacations Ship
- MS Nieuw AmsterdamDelivered in 2010, the 86,000-ton Nieuw Amsterdam was built at Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri's Marghera shipyard and its interior de… Read moreBuilt2010 (refurbished in 2018)Guests2106Crew929Length285 m / 935 ftWidth105.8Staterooms1053Gross Tonnage86273 gtBeam32 m / 105 ftCruising Speed24 kn / 44 kph / 28 mph
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- USA & Canada 2019 (extended version) - Insight Vacation
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
- Discover USA
- USA & Canada 2020
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast (22 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to VancouverOnly 1 seat leftMS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw AmsterdamUSD $6,875+ $570 Cruise Fees, Taxes & Tips
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to VancouverOnly 1 seat leftMS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw AmsterdamUSD $6,925+ $570 Cruise Fees, Taxes & Tips
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to VancouverOnly 1 seat leftMS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw AmsterdamUSD $6,850+ $570 Cruise Fees, Taxes & Tips
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to VancouverOnly 1 seat leftMS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw AmsterdamUSD $6,750+ $570 Cruise Fees, Taxes & TipsBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left MS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw AmsterdamUSD $6,750+ $570 Cruise Fees, Taxes & Tips
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Vancouver7 seats left MS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw AmsterdamUSD $6,725+ $570 Cruise Fees, Taxes & Tips
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to VancouverMS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw AmsterdamUSD $6,660+ $590 Cruise Port Tax
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Vancouver9 seats left MS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw Amsterdam$669$6,685-10%USD $6,017+ $590 Cruise Port Tax
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Vancouver9 seats left MS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw Amsterdam$676$6,760-10%USD $6,084+ $590 Cruise Port Tax
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Vancouver22 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Vancouver10+ seats left MS Nieuw AmsterdamMS Nieuw Amsterdam$691$6,905-10%USD $6,215+ $590 Cruise Port Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 August 2019 the full payment of $5,765 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5765 for Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast (22 Days), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 17 km
- The Butchart Gardens (Canada)
- 17 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 375 km
- Chase (Canada)
- 265 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 103 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 102 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 117 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,765 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,142 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast (22 Days)