Andalucia and Mediterranean Coast from Barcelona
- Our saving
- US $ 833
- Rather Poor
- PRPaulaWritten on October 31, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour guides were excellent. Hotels and meals were average but the coach was comfortable but was a bit tiring as covered hundreds of kilometres. Sightseeing was excellent. Overall, the tour was good value and I would recommend it to others.
- SWSandraWritten on October 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Spending two nights in Seville was excellent. Granada was a very full day, somewhat tiring, but very enjoyable. Our guide, Rodriguez, was cheerful, informative and helpful. We enjoyed the tour very much.
- RMRobertWritten on September 19, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good value. Good guides.
- GAGhassanWritten on July 16, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour was acceprable in general and both the guide and driver were good. However, the hotels were not as expected and the dinners offered were poor and we have to pay for the water and any drinks during the dinner. TheRe should be more things to see in... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- The Bucket Life: Barcelona
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
Andalucia and Mediterranean Coast from Barcelona
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Barcelona0 seats left$37USD $879Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$35USD $833Based on English-Superior T Class
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$35DealUSD $833Based on English-Superior T Class
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$35USD $833Based on English-Superior T Class
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayMar 1, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$37USD $879Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$39USD $931Based on English-Superior T Class
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$35DealUSD $833Based on English-Superior T Class
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$37USD $881Based on English-Superior T Class
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$42USD $1,009Based on English-Superior T Class
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$37USD $881Based on English-Superior T Class
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Julia Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 January 2019 the full payment of $833 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $833 for Andalucia and Mediterranean Coast from Barcelona, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Julia Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Julia Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 256 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 274 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 235 km
- Murcia (Spain)
- 70 km
- Alicante (Spain)
- 125 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 230 km
- Tarragona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $833 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,457 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andalucia and Mediterranean Coast from Barcelona via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalucia and Mediterranean Coast from Barcelona