Andalucia and Mediterranean Coast from Barcelona
- Our saving
- US $ 926
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AlanWritten on July 2, 20192.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
The tour bus seating was very bad, no leg room at all plus other passengers reclined their seat backs into your very limited space. The itinerary was poorly described and Barcelona was a waste of time. Our tour should have started in Madrid. Meals were... Read moreReview collected by Julia Travel
- NENazafarinWritten on February 5, 20192.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Julia travel changed our tour plan twice which tour radar not only did not care when I informed them but also in a dude manner keep referring me to Julia travel without accepting their fault. These changes caused two days of our tour gets wasted without... Read more
- PRPaulaWritten on October 31, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour guides were excellent. Hotels and meals were average but the coach was comfortable but was a bit tiring as covered hundreds of kilometres. Sightseeing was excellent. Overall, the tour was good value and I would recommend it to others.
- SWSandraWritten on October 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Spending two nights in Seville was excellent. Granada was a very full day, somewhat tiring, but very enjoyable. Our guide, Rodriguez, was cheerful, informative and helpful. We enjoyed the tour very much.
- RMRobertWritten on September 19, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good value. Good guides.
- GAGhassanWritten on July 16, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The tour was acceprable in general and both the guide and driver were good. However, the hotels were not as expected and the dinners offered were poor and we have to pay for the water and any drinks during the dinner. TheRe should be more things to see in... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- The Bucket Life: Barcelona
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Izabelle20th April 2019
Andalucia and Mediterranean Coast from Barcelona
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$20USD $803
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$19USD $769Based on English-Superior T Class
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$25USD $1,010
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$25USD $1,010
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$24USD $960Based on English-Superior T Class
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$24USD $960Based on English-Superior T Class
- SundayDec 29, 2019from Barcelona6 DaysFridayJan 3, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$23USD $926Based on English-Superior T Class
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 23 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 23 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Julia Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Julia Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Julia Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Julia Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Julia Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 256 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 274 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 235 km
- Murcia (Spain)
- 70 km
- Alicante (Spain)
- 125 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 230 km
- Tarragona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $926 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andalucia and Mediterranean Coast from Barcelona via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andalucia and Mediterranean Coast from Barcelona