Rome City Break - 3 Days/2Nights
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Visit the Trevi Fountain
- Explore the Colosseum
- Discover the Vatican
- Wander the streets of Rome
- Age range
- 18 to 49 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start and end in Rome! With the sightseeing tour Rome City Break - 3 Days/2Nights, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and Vatican City. Rome City Break - 3 Days/2Nights includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
Other reviews about Italy on a Budget Tours:Write a review
- Gina Marie's review about another Italy on a Budget Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentWhat was my favourite thing about the tour? Manolo! He was our tour leader, and he was awesome. So friendly and knowledg... Read more
- Gabi Brown's review about another Italy on a Budget Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentManolo was such a fantastic tour leader! Straight away he made us feel welcome and comfortable, he gave us the details o... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: WELCOME TO ROME
- DAY 2: A DAY FULL OF SIGHTSEEING
- DAY 3: BYE BYE ROME or EXTEND YOUR STAY
- Italy On A Budget INTRO
- Italy on a Budget
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Italy on a Budget Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Rome City Break - 3 Days/2Nights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Italy on a Budget Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Italy on a Budget Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 6 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome City Break - 3 Days/2Nights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours