Greek Island Explorer Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,163
- +2 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Discover the architectural highlights of Athens
- Soak up the sun and catch a sunset in Santorini
- Party the night away in whitewashed Mykonos
- Take a mud bath and rinse off in thermal waters
- Unwind with friends on Mediterranean beaches
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Travel style
- Self-Guided, Adventure, Beach
- Rather Poor
- MatthewWritten on October 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe hotels we stayed at were very nice. We really liked El Greco Hotel in Santorini. I wouldn't call it a typical tour as they just organize your accommodation and transportation, everything else is up to you.Show detailed ratings
- MTMichaelWritten on September 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentAccommodations, meals, and planned activities were great as stated. Group leaders were informed and very helpful.Show detailed ratings
- RJRandyWritten on July 22, 20184.0 - GoodOverall the tour that was prepared by Fez Travel went well. The transportation, the guides, the accommodations went like clockwork in Athens and Santorini. When we arrived in Mykonos our guide Jenny, left us at the port. She had not provided our transportation to the hotel. We lost all confidence in her abilities at this point.She did not produce an adequate explanation of why she had not provided the transportation nor did she provide any practical form of reimbursement for a service we did not receive. I feel that Tour Radar, Fez Travel,& DNA Travel owe us an explanation along with a form of reimbursement for our inconvenience. Your immediate response will be expected. Regards, Randall BakkeShow detailed ratings
- ThomasWritten on June 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved the islands and tour of ancient AthensShow detailed ratings
- VMVictorWritten on May 2, 20182.5 - AverageThere was miss communication And nobody is responsible for any issues during the tripShow detailed ratingsFez Travel commented on this reviewwe will investigate the isues from our end and will get back to you within 2 weeks time.
- KDKrinaWritten on November 19, 20173.5 - GoodTrip wasn’t really what I expected. But we had a nice time. The hotels were not the same as the ones listed in the brochure, even though I asked which hotels have been allocated to us a week before departure, I was given the incorrect information. All transportation was very good including ferries, car transfers and coaches. I probably wouldn’t recommend this tour to a friend though as I felt the price was too much for the holiday we got from it and the fact tours were not included. Overall an okay trip.Show detailed ratings
- VDVictoriaWritten on November 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe had 6 travelers. We were met on time at each destination. All the guides were very helpful. Hotels were very nice. All with amazing views.Show detailed ratings
- PenelopeWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing travel coordination. Very receptive travel leaders. They got it cobered for your from day 1 onwards. Exploring the city at your own pace and was very satisfied with the guided tour given to us in athens, you can see how much they value their customers and howmuch they love their job. The negative reviews i have read before were all replaced by positive ones and never expected such organized tour. Even the choice of hotels were mich thought of. I have used other platforms before like trafalgar but im happier with this as i feel less stressed. Happy to have encountered this company randomly.Show detailed ratings
- LPLizlWritten on October 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour arrangements went very smooth, hotels and transport used was excellentShow detailed ratings
- JenniferWritten on September 27, 20174.0 - GoodSuch an amazing trip! I honestly was taken care of every second yet I got to do everything I wanted on my own time! Great experience can't wait to go back!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Athens
- Day 2 - Athens
- Day 3 - Athens to Santorini
- Day 4 - Santorini
- Day 5 - Santorini to Mykonos
- Day 6 - Mykonos
Day 7 - Mykonos to Athens
End point Athens Port
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Address: Panepistimiou 52, Athina 106 78, Greece
El Greco Hotel Resort
Address: FIRA P.O.BOX91, Thira 847 00, Greece
Address: Platis Gialos, Mykonos, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a list of optional excursions available for this tour, however, your tour leader will provide information regarding optional activities and day tours when you are on the tour, and he/she will also book these for you.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes with your arrival to Athens port at approximately 7.30 pm. The tour operator suggests you spend one more night in Athens before you fly out or look for a really late flight departure. No matter what you choose, it's time to say farewell to Greece and your new friends!
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at President Hotel Athens/Titania Hotel in Athens anytime during the day. Your complimentary airport transfer will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to your hotel. Kick-back, relax and prepare yourself for a week of great experiences! Please be aware that the meeting hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $1,163 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1163 for Greek Island Explorer Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 234 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 119 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 153 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,163 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greek Island Explorer Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Explorer Tour