Greek Island Explorer Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,163
- +2 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Visit white-washed town of Mykonos
- Expert local guides
- Great value for money
- Visit the breathtaking Island of Santorini
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- VMVictorWritten on May 2, 20182.5 - AverageThere was miss communication And nobody is responsible for any issues during the tripShow detailed ratingsFez Travel commented on this reviewwe will investigate the isues from our end and will get back to you within 2 weeks time.
- KDKrinaWritten on November 19, 20173.5 - GoodTrip wasn’t really what I expected. But we had a nice time. The hotels were not the same as the ones listed in the brochure, even though I asked which hotels have been allocated to us a week before departure, I was given the incorrect information. All transportation was very good including ferries, car transfers and coaches. I probably wouldn’t recommend this tour to a friend though as I felt the price was too much for the holiday we got from it and the fact tours were not included. Overall an okay trip.Show detailed ratings
- VDVictoriaWritten on November 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe had 6 travelers. We were met on time at each destination. All the guides were very helpful. Hotels were very nice. All with amazing views.Show detailed ratings
- PenelopeWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing travel coordination. Very receptive travel leaders. They got it cobered for your from day 1 onwards. Exploring the city at your own pace and was very satisfied with the guided tour given to us in athens, you can see how much they value their customers and howmuch they love their job. The negative reviews i have read before were all replaced by positive ones and never expected such organized tour. Even the choice of hotels were mich thought of. I have used other platforms before like trafalgar but im happier with this as i feel less stressed. Happy to have encountered this company randomly.Show detailed ratings
- LPLizlWritten on October 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour arrangements went very smooth, hotels and transport used was excellentShow detailed ratings
- JenniferWritten on September 27, 20174.0 - GoodSuch an amazing trip! I honestly was taken care of every second yet I got to do everything I wanted on my own time! Great experience can't wait to go back!Show detailed ratings
- LPlaurenWritten on September 5, 20173.0 - AverageThe trip was not as expected. I thought it was a group tour as labelled. There was only one other person doing the same tour and she was staying in completely different towns so we had to go out of our way to meet up. I never met the same staff twice which made me think that each location outsourced local companies to provide drivers, etc. Ferries took up huge amounts of the entire tour time. The first hotel (Titania) was more like a 3-star. There was no guide for any activities so while downtime was great, I would have loved to learn about the local areas.Show detailed ratings
- NDNeelamWritten on August 28, 20174.0 - GoodGuides were good , translations were v good, accommodations were good except Athens. Was great!! Thank youShow detailed ratings
- SMSangeetaWritten on June 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentI would give it ten stars if I could. Everything went on like clockwork and people who received us at every station were all very warm, friendly and extremely helpful. Also very very organized. All the paperwork vouchers tickets etc were given to us in a folder in a dated order. I would highly recommend this to everyone. Enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you all who made it possible.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Athens
- Day 2 - Athens
- Day 3 - Athens to Santorini
- Day 4 - Santorini
- Day 5 - Santorini to Mykonos
- Day 6 - Mykonos
Day 7 - Mykonos to Athens
End point Athens Port
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Address: Panepistimiou 52, Athina 106 78, Greece
El Greco Hotel Resort
Address: FIRA P.O.BOX91, Thira 847 00, Greece
Address: Platis Gialos, Mykonos, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 15, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a list of optional excursions available for this tour, however, your tour leader will provide information regarding optional activities and day tours when you are on the tour, and he/she will also book these for you.
- May 2, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes with your arrival to Athens port at approximately 7.30 pm. The tour operator suggests you spend one more night in Athens before you fly out or look for a really late flight departure. No matter what you choose, it's time to say farewell to Greece and your new friends!
- May 2, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at President Hotel Athens/Titania Hotel in Athens anytime during the day. Your complimentary airport transfer will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to your hotel. Kick-back, relax and prepare yourself for a week of great experiences! Please be aware that the meeting hotel will not be confirmed until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Greek Island Explorer Tour
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Athens7 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$45USD $1,464
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Athens7 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$45USD $1,464
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Athens7 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$45USD $1,464
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Athens7 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$45USD $1,464
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Athens7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$45USD $1,464
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Athens7 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$45USD $1,464
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Athens7 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$45USD $1,464
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Athens7 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$45USD $1,464
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Athens7 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$45USD $1,464
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Athens7 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$45USD $1,464
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,163 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1163 for Greek Island Explorer Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 234 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 119 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 153 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,163 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greek Island Explorer Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Explorer Tour