Best of Greece Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 738
- +3 Destinations
- Central Greece
- Discover the glorious history of Athens
- Visit Thebes and the village of Arachova
- Admire Delphi's archaeological site
- Explore stunning Meteora
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- PRPieterWritten on May 7, 20184.0 - GoodGreat tour that packs a lot of sights in relatively short time. The city tour of Athens has all the sights you'd expect to see. The only thing you should know is that it's half a day. That gives quite a bit of extra time to explore Athens on your own in the afternoon. The trip to the temple of Apollo in Delphi is out of this world. I highly recommend taking the optional, short hike up to the stadium as well. The monasteries at Meteora are equally impressive. Our guide took us to two smaller, less-crowded monasteries, which I appreciated. We had plenty of time to look around and snap pictures. Our guide Maria was both funny and informative, always on hand to answer additional questions. Great trip if you're short on time but want to see a lot of Greece. Beware there's quite a bit of bus time included on the way to (and back) Meteora. Well worth it though.Show detailed ratings
- KarenWritten on April 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentWell organised with changing of buses etc to accommodate different people at different stages of stayShow detailed ratings
- NicoloWritten on October 9, 20174.0 - GoodI took the 5 day greece tour from Fez Septmber 2017 Airport pick up was prompt. I met Effie at the Hotel, she gave me an introduction of the tour and vouchers(don’t lose them) i need to hand out. This would be the last time youll hear from her incase you need her. But for me i was fine And had the rest of the day expoloring athens. Accomodation at Titania hotel was good at it was centrally located and the breakfast was great. Supposedly a 4 star hotel but feels like 2.5-3. 2nd day, a bus would pick you up most likely from a local tour company(G.O. Tours) pick other people up from different hotels, and will meet a local guide to have a historical tours of the city... tickets to go inside museum and acropolis are already paid off. I like picking up people in the hotels but if you get pick up at 7:30 and the tour starts at 9:30 its kinda like a waste of time... just sleep on the bus if you can. 3rd day A long drive to kalambaka, but before that again picking people up at different hotels and transferring to a different bus. The scenic view is gorgeous!!!!!! Delphi is nice, there is nothing in thermopylae except King Leonidas statue but its cool regardless. And an awesome hotel accomodation which is the gran meteora hotel! 4.5-5 star for me. Day 4 Meteora is just jaw-dropping beautiful! Its awesome to see the monasteries on top of those rock mountains. And another long drive back to Athens. Day 5 After a nice breakfast, your airport transfer will pick u up and drop you off... When i go travel i always make it fun but i know people are not the same... if you like luxury and everything is being catered to you, this isn’t the trip for you. It’ll get you where you need to go and see where you need to see and they deliver what they promised but dont expect luxury. Try trafalgar or globus. If you are adventurous and just want to kinda explore the city with assistance from local guides and transportation, i would recommend for you to try it. And since Athens is a very small city you can cover it all in 1.5-2 days that includes the beach riviera and piraeus and you can also go to cape sounion which i did through hop on hop off bus. Athens is a fun city especially if you appreciate antiquities..Show detailed ratings
- AnneliseWritten on August 10, 20174.0 - GoodWe had great accommodations and transportation. The hotel's free breakfast was very good and the rooms were nice and clean. Effie who met us at the hotel to explain how the tour worked was amazingly friendly and helpful! Our tour guides for the Acropolis and Delphi Kassandra and Effie were soo kind and you could tell they really loved what they were doing. Always willing to answer questions and very helpful. They paced the tour very well since walking is a lot of this experience. For me that's no problem but it was 100° F and my grandma was on the tour with me. So that was important for us that we didn't move soo fast she couldn't keep up. Overall we loved this experience and would highly recommend it!Show detailed ratings
- KMKamalWritten on June 9, 20173.0 - AverageThe guides excerpt Anthony that could get acceptable point were weak.Show detailed ratings
- WCWendyWritten on May 29, 20173.0 - AverageThe pick ups were nice and reliable, vehicles were clean, drivers nice. The hotels were good. The information given to me was incomplete. I had no idea there would be nearly 12 hours of bussing and touring . We sat from 7:30 am on the bus while they collected travelers from many hotels and then at 9:15 they passed our original hotel to change buses. A huge and exhausting waste of time. A short traveling time later, we changed buses yet again. I was also NOT told this would be a bilingual trip with French. Big mistake. This continual translating was tiring for the guide and clearly lessened her ability to give better explaination. There were enough English speakers to have a smaller bus of our own. It was wasteful to drive literally all over town to end up at the beginning and then to have only half the translation. Not a good plan. Our guide in Delphi was completely bored and disinterested in her job and it showed. It was a huge disappointment. Our guide at the acropolis was superb and the guide to meteora also very good. The hotel breakfast was good. Here were several items that my representative had wrong regarding the amenities of the hotels, but we managed. I hope next time will be a better use of my time.Show detailed ratings
- VMVidyaWritten on April 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was not exactly what I thought because I thought I was going to be with the same group right through. But I was the only one at my hotel and it was a different group on the Athens city tour and the tour going up at meteora. Saying that , it wasnt a problem at all ! I had an amazing time !!! I met lovely people , the guides were nice and knowledgeable. I had more time to myself than I thought but That was plus because I had a lot of time to explore on my own. I felt safe in the city and the Greek people were lovely and helpful. The hotels were nice and clean , Titania was noisey due to lots of students but that's not their fault. They changed my room to a quieter level when I requested the next morning. Fez travel took all the hassle of organising a tour of Greece , maximising my time there and yet I had lots of independent time. Very organised and on time. , Effie met me at the hotel on the first day , she was lovely and explained everything to me!! Worth every penny ! Would definitely book with them again !!!Show detailed ratings
- JRJulianWritten on December 25, 20164.0 - GoodEffie was great very attentive. The actual tours were very good with very good guides. However not happy with Fez Travel. The Hotel in Athens was not good and doubly disappointing as we had requested information about the hotel as we had seen bad reviews. We were assure it was 4 star. When we arrived we could not stay in the room because of the noise of the renovations in the hotel. At night the outside road noise was so loud that we could not sleep. We have specifically asked about this prior to the tour and was assure it would not be a problem. Effie the local rep was very helpful and we swapped rooms but still the noise in the day caused by the renovations meant that we could only use the room at night. So while I would eagerly recommend the tour guides, we were very disappointed with the oganising of the Hotel.Show detailed ratings
- EVEvelinaWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had a great trip, everything was taken care of for me. The travel adviser was great and made sure to make himself available to me if I had any questions!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Athens
- Day 2 - Athens
- Day 3 - Delphi
- Day 4 - Meteora
- Day 5 - Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Is it possible to add accommodation at the end of the tour?
We could add accommodation in Santorini at the end of your trip and ferry journey from Athens to Santorini.
- February 1, 2017
Can extra trips to islands be attached to the package?
The cruise trip can be added if you are going to spend an additional day in Athens. Please contact us to arrange this.
- February 1, 2017
Are the Acropolis and Parthenon included here?
Yes, Acropolis and Parthenon are included on the tour, but you will pay entrance fees locally when you arrive.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Best of Greece Tour
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Athens5 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $738
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Athens5 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $738
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Athens5 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $738
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Athens5 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $738
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Athens5 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $738
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Athens5 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $738
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Athens5 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $738
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Athens5 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $738
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Athens5 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $738
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Athens5 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$31USD $738
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $738 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $738 for Best of Greece Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 121 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 156 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 9 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 272 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $738 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of Greece Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Greece Tour