Best of Greece Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 757
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +3 Destinations
- Central Greece
- Discover the glorious history of Athens
- Visit Thebes and the village of Arachova
- Admire Delphi's archaeological site
- Explore stunning Meteora
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Historical
- Rather Poor
- GRGeneWritten on April 2, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was primarily travel time, there was very little time at each site... only around 3 hours for each activity. Further, the tour was way too expensive for what it included. We were under the impression that meals, entrance fees, etc would be included... Read more
- PRPieterWritten on May 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour that packs a lot of sights in relatively short time. The city tour of Athens has all the sights you'd expect to see. The only thing you should know is that it's half a day. That gives quite a bit of extra time to explore Athens on your own in... Read more
- KarenWritten on April 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organised with changing of buses etc to accommodate different people at different stages of stay
- NicoloWritten on October 9, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I took the 5 day greece tour from Fez Septmber 2017 Airport pick up was prompt. I met Effie at the Hotel, she gave me an introduction of the tour and vouchers(don’t lose them) i need to hand out. This would be the last time youll hear from her incase... Read more
- AnneliseWritten on August 10, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had great accommodations and transportation. The hotel's free breakfast was very good and the rooms were nice and clean. Effie who met us at the hotel to explain how the tour worked was amazingly friendly and helpful! Our tour guides for the Acropolis... Read more
- KMKamalWritten on June 9, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The guides excerpt Anthony that could get acceptable point were weak.
- WCWendyWritten on May 29, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The pick ups were nice and reliable, vehicles were clean, drivers nice. The hotels were good. The information given to me was incomplete. I had no idea there would be nearly 12 hours of bussing and touring . We sat from 7:30 am on the bus while they... Read more
- VMVidyaWritten on April 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was not exactly what I thought because I thought I was going to be with the same group right through. But I was the only one at my hotel and it was a different group on the Athens city tour and the tour going up at meteora. Saying that , it wasnt a... Read more
- JRJulianWritten on December 25, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Effie was great very attentive. The actual tours were very good with very good guides. However not happy with Fez Travel. The Hotel in Athens was not good and doubly disappointing as we had requested information about the hotel as we had seen bad reviews.... Read more
- EVEvelinaWritten on September 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a great trip, everything was taken care of for me. The travel adviser was great and made sure to make himself available to me if I had any questions!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Athens
- Day 2 - Athens
- Day 3 - Delphi
- Day 4 - Meteora
- Day 5 - Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to add accommodation at the end of the tour?
We could add accommodation in Santorini at the end of your trip and ferry journey from Athens to Santorini.
Can extra trips to islands be attached to the package?
The cruise trip can be added if you are going to spend an additional day in Athens. Please contact us to arrange this.
Are the Acropolis and Parthenon included here?
Yes, Acropolis and Parthenon are included on the tour, but you will pay entrance fees locally when you arrive.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michelle21st November 2018
Best of Greece Tour
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Athens5 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$32USD $757
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Athens5 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$32USD $757
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Athens5 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$32USD $757
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Athens5 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$32USD $757
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Athens5 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$32USD $757
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Athens5 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$32USD $757
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Athens5 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$34USD $811
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Athens5 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$34USD $811
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Athens5 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$34USD $811
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Athens5 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$34USD $811
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 June 2019 the full payment of $757 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $757 for Best of Greece Tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 121 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 156 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 9 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 272 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $757 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,845 tours in Europe
- covered by 481 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of Greece Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Greece Tour