Spain Morocco and Portugal
- Our saving
- US $ 3,218
- Visit the Synagogue in Toledo
- View Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca
- Experience First Class City Tours
- A scenic drive through the Serra d'Aire Mountains
- Rather Poor
- MMariaDAlonzoWritten on September 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis tour offered what we had hoped for. Luciano, our Tour Director, is a consummate professional who organizes and manages his travellers in an excellent way. He informs well and makes everything crystal clear. He ensures that travellers' needs are met and is approachable and always available to assist. So happy to have had Lucian as our facilitator and to have made our tour a memorable one.Show detailed ratings
- GWGinaWritten on July 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe had a good group of travellers. What made our trip wonderful was the excellent tour director, Kassie. She was well organised, friendly. professional and Was very knowledgeable on where to shop, eat or find a chemist. Also we had a very courteous bus driver, Tiego, who was charming, helpful and a very good driver. Some of the extra optional meals were not entirely up to standard however overall this tour was very good value and worthwhile. Hotel standard overall was excellent. The tour was very comprehensive. I would definitely like to return to Spain, Portugal and Morocco to explore these areas more.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 25, 20184.0 - GoodExtra excursions should have been included (happy to pay) and gratuities should be included - uncomfortable with tipping, especially recommended tipping on envelopes. Farewell dinner was in 2 areas - should have all been together. Last day those who chose not to do extra, not able to get their rooms for hours - hotel was not ready for us. Lucian was an excellent tour manager and Antonio (main driver) was also excellent. However, would not travel with Trafalgar again whilst they have the optional extras and tipping in force.Show detailed ratings
- DDaleEckerWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentKassie is the best!!! Always on top of things, very organized, thoughtful, fun,entertaining & knowledgeable. She made the trip so enjoyable.Show detailed ratings
- LLouStevensWritten on May 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentKassie was very informative and knowledgeable about the tour and the history of the areas we travelled. She was very helpful to everyone and full of fun and laughter. She made everyone feel at ease and we all felt like family together. We all had a great time! Her little gifts to everyone were very much appreciated and the music and videos she played were enjoyable. I hope to see her again on a future trip!Show detailed ratings
- HSHelenWritten on January 15, 20184.0 - GoodAs far as tours go, this one gives a fair taste of places visited, however, not much free time if you also do all the optional extras. Included coach rides around the cities as a way of orientation aren’t really helpful unless you are lucky enough to sit at the front of the bus. Spain and Portugal were more pleasant than Morocco due to the long distances between places in the latter, for example, from our arrival in Tangiers to our next stop took all day on the coach with only a roadside stop for lunch and was exhausting. The quality of the local guides and tours were not as good in Morocco, e.g. paying approx €50 to race through a narrow market to stand in a tiled room for half an hour, was not my idea of a worthwhile tour. Also, some places listed as part of the tour were really just pit-stops, e.g. at Casablanca we just stopped for lunch in an uninteresting location and did a quick drive through before heading back on the highway. Highlights for me were Salamanca, Lisbon, Seville and Toledo, although very disappointed we had no free time in Toledo to shop as there we found the most interesting things in windows as we passed on our guided walk through town. Accomodation was generally good, however, I am yet to end any tour I’ve been on, on a high, and as expected our last night was in an average hotel in the least convenient part of Madrid, providing no opportunity for those last minute purchases if any needed to be made. If you don’t like spending a lot of time on a large, overheated coach, then you will not enjoy this tour, but if you love to have everything done for you, and don’t care for free time, then you’ll love it.Show detailed ratings
- YYumikoWritten on November 29, 20173.0 - AverageI came home this week from "Spain, Morocco and Portugal", by Trafalgar. In short, you might like tol buy all optional tours offered by them, or you will be left on your own in hotel rooms. They described in their tour book of the term ,"see, stop and visit". For example, in Madrid, the included city tour was really nothing more than drive by and point at. Only one stop was at Cervantes statue in Plaza Espana. It was Sunday morning and the local tour guide said, the Spaniards don't wake up in the morning. Marathon was scheduled.....I don't understand the scheduling (Didn't they know these facts beforehand?) In Lisbon, the tour took us to 3 sights, and the rest wasn't even drive by. Then We drove 6 hours to Salamanca, and arrived in darkness. We left next morning. Some of the travellers barely got into Prado Museum in Madrid. Provided food were not very good (in the reputed gourmet foodie city!) Before you sign up for the tour, study and decide what you want to see and do. Otherwise, you will be disappointed. Overall, I rode bus for long, long hours, but did not experience adventure.Show detailed ratings
- MFMicheleWritten on August 24, 20174.0 - GoodKassie Jones was an amazing tour director! She made sure that everyone was happy, satisfied and planning for their next Trafalgar tour! Our drive for the most part Joao was fantastic as well, these 2 worked together like an old married couple, totally in sync with one another each and every day and no matter what our members threw at them they were flexible, found solutions and wore beaming smiles with hints of impishness every day. Thanks to you both for a wonderful trip. Michele FischerShow detailed ratings
- MSMarilynWritten on August 22, 20175.0 - Excellent5 stars for Trafalgar Tours, I could not find anything to complain about I would like to make a special mention regarding our tour director Kassie, her professionalism, personality and communication skills were outstanding.Show detailed ratings
- AlisonWritten on August 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was fully guided and extremely comfortable. The coaches were modern and all had Wi Fi. Our guide was friendly and professional and we felt welcome at all times. The trip itself was well organised, well presented and a lot of fun.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Madrid (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Madrid Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Madrid – Toledo – Granada
- Day 4: Granada – Costa del Sol
- Day 5: Costa del Sol – Fez (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Fez Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 7: Fez – Marrakesh (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Marrakesh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 9: Marrakesh – Casablanca – Rabat – Tangier
- Day 10: Tangier – Seville (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Seville Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Seville – Lisbon (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Lisbon Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 14: Lisbon – Fátima – Salamanca
- Day 15: Salamanca – Madrid
- Day 16: Depart Madrid
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Connect With Locals - Seville
- The Icons | Seville, Spain
- Stays with Stories | Las Casa de la Judeira | Seville, Spain
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Spain
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at NH Collection Eurobuilding in Madrid, where airport transfers are provided to Madrid airport at 8.30 am and 11 am. It's time to say a fond farewell to your newfound friends at the end of an unforgettable tour! Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Axor Feria in Madrid anytime during the day. Explore the city's vibrant streets before joining your fellow travellers and Travel Director for a Welcome Reception and orientation drive past some of the city's most iconic sites. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included in this tour at designated times. Arrival transfers are available from Madrid Airport at 10.30 am, 1 pm and 3.30 pm, and departure transfers to Madrid Airport are available at 8.30 am and 11 am.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Spain Morocco and Portugal
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Madrid9 seats left$360$3,595-10%USD $3,236
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$360$3,595-10%USD $3,236
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Madrid8 seats left$360$3,595-10%USD $3,236
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Madrid8 seats left$363$3,625-10%USD $3,263
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Madrid7 seats left$363$3,625-10%USD $3,263
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Madrid9 seats left$363$3,625-10%USD $3,263
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$363$3,625-10%USD $3,263
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Madrid8 seats left$363$3,625-10%USD $3,263
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$360$3,595-10%USD $3,236
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Madrid16 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Madrid9 seats left$360$3,595-10%USD $3,236
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Morocco and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $3,218 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3218 for Spain Morocco and Portugal, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 300 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 372 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 387 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 216 km
- Tangier (Morocco)
- 181 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 313 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,218 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain Morocco and Portugal