Best of Italy and Greece (14 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,194
- City tour in Rome, Florence, Venice
- See Hadrian's Arch in Athens
- View the ancient sites of Rome
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MSMichaelWritten on June 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentAccommodations for the cruise quarters was the only disappointment. We were not given the opportunity to upgrade our cruise cabin even though we purchased this trip well in advance.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing
- Day 3: Rome Sightseeing – Florence
- Day 4: Florence Sightseeing – Venice (Mestre) (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Venice Orientation
- Day 6: Venice (Mestre) – Overnight Ferry
- Day 7: Igoumenitsa – Meteora – Kalambaka
- Day 8: Kalambaka – Delphi
- Day 9: Delphi – Athens Sightseeing
- Day 10: Embark – Mykonos
- Day 11: Kusadasi – Patmos
- Day 12: Rhodes
- Day 13: Heraklion – Santorini
- Day 14: Disembark – Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour physically strenuous?
These tours are not considered strenuous, however if you have any specific health or mobility issues, it's important these are outlined well before confirming your booking in order to establish whether the tour is suitable or not.
What is the minimum age restriction for this tour? And also the average one?
Trafalgar has a minimum age restriction of 5 years old, and the average age is 50's.
What ship will used for this tour?
The ship that Trafalgar will utilize for the Aegean cruise will be the Celestyal Nefeli, or Celestyal Olympia.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Best of Italy and Greece (14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Rome14 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,555
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Rome14 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,580
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Rome14 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $4,580Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Rome14 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,580
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Athens8 seats left$474$4,735-10%USD $4,262
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Athens8 seats left$474$4,735-10%USD $4,262
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Athens7 seats left$474$4,735-10%USD $4,262
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Athens9 seats left$474$4,735-10%USD $4,262
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$474$4,735-10%USD $4,262
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Athens8 seats left$474$4,735-10%USD $4,262
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 October 2018 the full payment of $4,194 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4194 for Best of Italy and Greece (14 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 927 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 119 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 177 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 86 km
- Patmos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,194 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Italy and Greece (14 Days)