Best of Italy and Greece (14 Days)
- US $ 4,525
- City tour in Rome, Florence, Venice
- See Hadrian's Arch in Athens
- View the ancient sites of Rome
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- marcyosburn's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent3 days in each location gave us time to explore the area, culture and people . We had plenty of time for shopping, dinin... Read more
- Leigh Sinclair's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentSo fun to see and taste Greece's amazing history and present. So safe a place to visit!
- EricFridfinnson's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent...to visit and we would recommend this trip to anyone and want to thank Trafalgar for a job well done. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing
- Day 3: Rome Sightseeing – Florence
- Day 4: Florence Sightseeing – Venice (Mestre) (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Venice Orientation
- Day 6: Venice (Mestre) – Overnight Ferry
- Day 7: Igoumenitsa – Meteora – Kalambaka
- Day 8: Kalambaka – Delphi
- Day 9: Delphi – Athens Sightseeing
- Day 10: Embark – Mykonos
- Day 11: Kusadasi – Patmos
- Day 12: Rhodes
- Day 13: Heraklion – Santorini
- Day 14: Disembark – Athens
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is this tour physically strenuous?
These tours are not considered strenuous, however if you have any specific health or mobility issues, it's important these are outlined well before confirming your booking in order to establish whether the tour is suitable or not.
- December 1, 2016
What is the minimum age restriction for this tour? And also the average one?
Trafalgar has a minimum age restriction of 5 years old, and the average age is 50's.
- November 1, 2016
What ship will used for this tour?
The ship that Trafalgar will utilize for the Aegean cruise will be the Celestyal Nefeli, or Celestyal Olympia.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Best of Italy and Greece (14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,580
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $4,580
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Rome14 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Athens8 seats leftUSD $4,555
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Rome14 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $4,525Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Rome14 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $4,525Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Rome14 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,525
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Rome14 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,555
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Rome14 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,580
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Rome14 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,580
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Rome14 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,580
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2018 the full payment of $4,525 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4525 for Best of Italy and Greece (14 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 927 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 119 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 177 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 86 km
- Patmos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,525 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours