Best of Italy and Greece (14 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,113
- Rather Poor
- MSMichaelWritten on June 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Accommodations for the cruise quarters was the only disappointment. We were not given the opportunity to upgrade our cruise cabin even though we purchased this trip well in advance.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing
- Day 3: Rome Sightseeing – Florence
- Day 4: Florence Sightseeing – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Venice Orientation
- Day 6: Venice – Overnight Ferry
- Day 7: Igoumenitsa – Meteora – Kalambaka
- Day 8: Kalambaka – Delphi
- Day 9: Delphi – Athens Sightseeing
- Day 10: Embark – Mykonos
- Day 11: Kusadasi – Patmos
- Day 12: Rhodes
- Day 13: Heraklion – Santorini
- Day 14: Disembark – Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour physically strenuous?
These tours are not considered strenuous, however if you have any specific health or mobility issues, it's important these are outlined well before confirming your booking in order to establish whether the tour is suitable or not.
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 5 - 99 years old. Children under the age of 5 are unable to participate in this tour, however, there is no upper age limit, and as long as passengers are comfortable with the itinerary they are welcome to join.
What ship will used for this tour?
The ship that Trafalgar will utilize for the Aegean cruise will be the Celestyal Nefeli, or Celestyal Olympia.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra24th November 2018
Best of Italy and Greece (14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Athens8 seats left$457$4,570-10%USD $4,113
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Athens8 seats left$457$4,570-10%USD $4,113
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Athens7 seats left$457$4,570-10%USD $4,113
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Athens9 seats left$457$4,570-10%USD $4,113
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$457$4,570-10%USD $4,113Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Athens8 seats left$457$4,570-10%USD $4,113
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$462$4,620-10%USD $4,158
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Athens9 seats left$479$4,790-10%USD $4,311
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$479$4,790-10%USD $4,311
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Rome14 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Athens9 seats left$479$4,790-10%USD $4,311
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 March 2019 the full payment of $4,113 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4113 for Best of Italy and Greece (14 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 927 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 119 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 177 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 86 km
- Patmos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,113 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,273 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Italy and Greece (14 Days)