Best of Italy and Greece (14 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,437
- Discover the world of Ancient Greeks and Romans
- Weave through the picturesque Greek Islands on a boat
- Gaze in awe at the magical monasteries of Meteora
- Admire the rich cultural heritage of Florence
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Rome Sightseeing – Florence
- Day 4: Florence Sightseeing – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 6: Venice – Overnight Ferry
- Day 7: Igoumenitsa – Meteora – Kalambaka
- Day 8: Kalambaka – Delphi
- Day 9: Delphi – Athens Sightseeing
- Day 10: Embark – Mykonos
- Day 11: Kusadasi – Patmos
- Day 12: Rhodes
- Day 13: Heraklion – Santorini
- Day 14: Disembark – Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Celestyal OlympiaMS Celestyal Olympia cruise ship (previously “Louis Olympia”) was built in 1982 as “Song of America” for RCCL (Ro… Read moreBuilt1982 (refurbished in 2016)Guests1611Crew540Length215 m / 705 ftSuites9Staterooms724Gross Tonnage37584 gtElectricity110VBeam28 m / 92 ftCruising Speed21 kn / 39 kph / 24 mphDraft7m
- Rather Poor
- KathyWritten on June 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My family enjoyed the trip. Loved to travel to small towns along the way.Review collected by Trafalgar
- MSMichaelWritten on June 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Accommodations for the cruise quarters was the only disappointment. We were not given the opportunity to upgrade our cruise cabin even though we purchased this trip well in advance.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to fit to go on this tour?
These tours are not considered strenuous, however if you have any specific health or mobility issues, it's important these are outlined well before confirming your booking in order to establish whether the tour is suitable or not.
Are there any age restrictions?
The age range for this tour is 5 - 99 years old. Children under the age of 5 are unable to participate in this tour, however, there is no upper age limit, and as long as passengers are comfortable with the itinerary they are welcome to join.
What ship will used for this tour?
The ship that Trafalgar will utilise for the Aegean cruise will be the Celestyal Nefeli, or Celestyal Olympia. You can find out more information on these cruise ships in the transport section of this page.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
Best of Italy and Greece (14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayMay 15, 2020to Athens8 seats left$493$4,930-10%USD $4,437
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayMay 22, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$493$4,930-10%USD $4,437
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$493$4,930-10%USD $4,437
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Athens9 seats left$493$4,930-10%USD $4,437
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$493$4,930-10%USD $4,437
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$493$4,930-10%USD $4,437
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$508$5,080-10%USD $4,572
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Athens9 seats left$520$5,200-10%USD $4,680
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Athens9 seats left$520$5,200-10%USD $4,680
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Rome14 DaysFridayJul 17, 2020to Athens9 seats left$516$5,155-10%USD $4,640
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 3 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 3 December 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 927 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 119 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 177 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 86 km
- Patmos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,437 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,167 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Italy and Greece (14 Days)