Best of Italy and Greece (10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,163
- City tour in Rome, Florence, Venice, Delphi and Athens
- Cruise by private launch to St. Mark's Square
- View the ancient sites of Rome
- See Hadrian's Arch in Athens
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- marcyosburn's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent3 days in each location gave us time to explore the area, culture and people . We had plenty of time for shopping, dinin... Read more
- Leigh Sinclair's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentSo fun to see and taste Greece's amazing history and present. So safe a place to visit!
- EricFridfinnson's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent...to visit and we would recommend this trip to anyone and want to thank Trafalgar for a job well done. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing
- Day 3: Rome Sightseeing – Florence
- Day 4: Florence Sightseeing – Venice (Mestre) (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Venice Orientation
- Day 6: Venice (Mestre) – Overnight Ferry
- Day 7: Igoumenitsa – Meteora – Kalambaka
- Day 8: Kalambaka – Delphi
- Day 9: Delphi – Athens Sightseeing
- Day 10: Depart Athens
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Are there any age restrictions for travelers on the Best of Italy and Greece summer tour?
The 40-80 age range is just a suggestion and not totaly strict. However, the minimum age limit is 8 years old.
- December 1, 2016
Is the airfare included on this trip?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
- December 1, 2016
In terms of accommodation what rooms would be suitable for a family of four?
The price is based on a twin share accommodation, but we can request a triple or four share from the tour operator, though this cannot be guaranteed.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Best of Italy and Greece (10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Rome10 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Athens8 seats left$134USD $3,216
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Rome10 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Athens8 seats left$134USD $3,216
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Rome10 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$134USD $3,216
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Rome10 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Athens8 seats left$133USD $3,192
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Rome10 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Athens0 seats left$132USD $3,163Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Rome10 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$132USD $3,163
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Rome10 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Athens8 seats left$132USD $3,163
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Rome10 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Athens7 seats left$133USD $3,192
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Rome10 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Athens9 seats left$134USD $3,216
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Rome10 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Athens8 seats left$134USD $3,216
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $3,163 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3163 for Best of Italy and Greece (10 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 224 km
- Ancona (Italy)
- 724 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 118 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 9 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,163 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours