Best of Italy and Greece (10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,948
- City tour in Rome, Florence, Venice, Delphi and Athens
- Cruise by private launch to St. Mark's Square
- View the ancient sites of Rome
- See Hadrian's Arch in Athens
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MSMichaelWritten on June 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Accommodations for the cruise quarters was the only disappointment. We were not given the opportunity to upgrade our cruise cabin even though we purchased this trip well in advance.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing
- Day 3: Rome Sightseeing – Florence
- Day 4: Florence Sightseeing – Venice (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Venice Orientation
- Day 6: Venice – Overnight Ferry
- Day 7: Igoumenitsa – Meteora – Kalambaka
- Day 8: Kalambaka – Delphi
- Day 9: Delphi – Athens Sightseeing
- Day 10: Depart Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any age restrictions for travelers on the Best of Italy and Greece summer tour?
The 40-80 age range is just a suggestion and not totaly strict. However, the minimum age limit is 8 years old.
Is the airfare included on this trip?
We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.
In terms of accommodation what rooms would be suitable for a family of four?
The price is based on a twin share accommodation, but we can request a triple or four share from the tour operator, though this cannot be guaranteed.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda26th October 2018
Best of Italy and Greece (10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Rome10 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Athens8 seats left$328$3,275-10%USD $2,948
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Rome10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Athens8 seats left$328$3,275-10%USD $2,948
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Rome10 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Athens7 seats left$328$3,275-10%USD $2,948
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Rome10 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Athens9 seats left$328$3,275-10%USD $2,948
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Rome10 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$328$3,275-10%USD $2,948Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Rome10 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Athens8 seats left$328$3,275-10%USD $2,948
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Rome10 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$333$3,325-10%USD $2,993
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Rome10 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Athens9 seats left$350$3,495-10%USD $3,146
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Rome10 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$350$3,495-10%USD $3,146
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Rome10 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Athens9 seats left$350$3,495-10%USD $3,146
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 March 2019 the full payment of $2,948 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2948 for Best of Italy and Greece (10 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 224 km
- Ancona (Italy)
- 724 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 118 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 9 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,948 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Italy and Greece (10 Days)