Greek Island Explorer
- Our saving
- US $ 2,179
- Visit Acropolis and the Parthenon
- Navigate through the narrow streets of Mykonos
- Enjoy a Greek meal in a cliff-top restaurant of Santorini
- Celebrate a beautiful sunset drinking local Ouzo
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about CostSaver:Write a review
- Kayleigh Pink's review about another CostSaver tour5.0 - ExcellentAn amazing trip! A perfect first trip to the UK and Ireland!
- EvaLynchComer's review about another CostSaver tour4.5 - ExcellentThis tour was absolutely amazing! It was the adventure of a lifetime and I loved it!
- WERNER GUNTHER FRIESENDORF's review about another CostSaver tour4.0 - Goodsome of the extras should be included in the package like the trip to the Birdsnest. charge more and include things
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Athens Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Athens – Mykonos (3 Nights)
- Day 4: Mykonos Free Time
- Day 5: Mykonos Free Time
- Day 6: Mykonos – Santorini (3 Nights)
- Day 7: Santorini Free Time
- Day 8: Santorini Free Time
- Day 9: Santorini – Athens
- Day 10: Depart Athens
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 8, 2017
What hotels will be used on this tour?
Here is the hotel list for this tour, you can stay in any of the mentioned hotels:
Mykonos: Alkistis/Kamari/Vienoulas Garden
Santorini: Melina/Rose Bay/Kamari
- September 1, 2016
How much luggage can I bring?
Generally most tours allow one standard suitcase per person weighing no more than 23kgs/50lbs plus one piece of hand luggage provided it is small enough to take on the coach with you and doesn't have telescopic handles.
- August 1, 2016
What is the name of the hotels we will be staying at and where are they located?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Johanna30th January 2018
Greek Island Explorer
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Athens10 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Athens0 seats left$83USD $1,992Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$93USD $2,232
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Athens10 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$105USD $2,515
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Athens10 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$105USD $2,515
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Athens10 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$93USD $2,232
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Athens10 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$93USD $2,232
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Athens10 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$93USD $2,232
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Athens10 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$105USD $2,515
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Athens10 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$93USD $2,232
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Athens10 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$105USD $2,515
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $2,179 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2179 for Greek Island Explorer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,179 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours