Greek Island Explorer 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 2,032
- Visit Acropolis and the Parthenon
- Navigate through the narrow streets of Mykonos
- Enjoy a Greek meal in a cliff-top restaurant of Santorini
- Celebrate a beautiful sunset drinking local Ouzo
Other reviews about CostSaver:Write a review
- Carole Johnson's review about another CostSaver tour4.0 - GoodOverall a really good tour!
- Harrison Hunt's review about another CostSaver tour4.5 - ExcellentOverall quite enjoyable.
- Ben Wilson's review about another CostSaver tour4.0 - GoodReally enjoyed the itinerary, Nikki was an awesome guide and very knowledgeable which greatly enhanced our experience. ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Athens Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Athens – Mykonos (3 Nights)
- Day 4: Mykonos Free Time
- Day 5: Mykonos Free Time
- Day 6: Mykonos – Santorini (3 Nights)
- Day 7: Santorini Free Time
- Day 8: Santorini Free Time
- Day 9: Santorini – Athens
- Day 10: Depart Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What hotels will be used on this tour?
Here is the hotel list for this tour, you can stay in any of the mentioned hotels:
Mykonos: Alkistis/Kamari/Vienoulas Garden
Santorini: Melina/Rose Bay/Kamari
How much luggage can I bring?
Generally most tours allow one standard suitcase per person weighing no more than 23kgs/50lbs plus one piece of hand luggage provided it is small enough to take on the coach with you and doesn't have telescopic handles.
What is the name of the hotels we will be staying at and where are they located?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
Greek Island Explorer 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Athens9 seats left$64USD $2,061
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Athens10 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Athens9 seats left$63USD $2,032
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Athens10 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$63USD $2,032
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Athens10 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$63USD $2,032
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Athens10 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Athens8 seats left$63USD $2,032
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Athens10 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Athens7 seats left$63USD $2,032
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Athens10 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$63USD $2,032
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Athens8 seats left$63USD $2,032
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Athens10 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$63USD $2,032
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Athens10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$63USD $2,032
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2018 the full payment of $2,032 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2032 for Greek Island Explorer 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,032 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours