Greek Island Explorer
- Our saving
- US $ 2,032
- Visit the remarkable Acropolis and the Parthenon
- Navigate through the narrow streets of Mykonos
- Enjoy a Greek meal in a cliff-top restaurant of Santorini
- Celebrate a beautiful sunset drinking local Ouzo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Athens Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Athens – Mykonos (3 Nights)
- Day 4: Mykonos Free Time
- Day 5: Mykonos Free Time
- Day 6: Mykonos – Santorini (3 Nights)
- Day 7: Santorini Free Time
- Day 8: Santorini Free Time
- Day 9: Santorini – Athens
- Day 10: Depart Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CharlesWritten on June 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An amazing experience! Our tour guide ( Edward) provided outstanding personalized service, extremely knowledgeable of Greece and U.K. being a native. The accommodations at each location were fantastic! Beachfront resorts on the islands! Cost saver was an... Read moreReview collected by Costsaver
- YYvonneVivianWritten on October 20, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Greece Cost saver review on 10/20/2018 From the start of booking our tour we experienced lack of communication with Cost saver. We originally wanted to book the Greece and Greek Islands tour and upgrade our room to a balcony. It took over a week before... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What hotels will be used on this tour?
Here is the hotel list for this tour, you can stay in any of the mentioned hotels:
Mykonos: Alkistis/Kamari/Vienoulas Garden
Santorini: Melina/Rose Bay/Kamari
How much luggage can I bring?
Generally most tours allow one standard suitcase per person weighing no more than 23kgs/50lbs plus one piece of hand luggage provided it is small enough to take on the coach with you and doesn't have telescopic handles.
What is the name of the hotels we will be staying at and where are they located?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
Greek Island Explorer
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Athens10 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$77USD $2,473
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Athens10 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$77USD $2,473
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Athens10 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$80USD $2,570
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Athens10 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$80USD $2,570
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Athens10 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$80USD $2,570
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Athens10 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$80USD $2,570
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$80USD $2,570
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Athens10 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$80USD $2,570
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Athens10 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$80USD $2,570
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Athens10 DaysWednesdayOct 2, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$80USD $2,570
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Costsaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 8 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 8 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Costsaver. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Costsaver. Please familiarise yourself with the Costsaver payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Costsaver tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,032 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,045 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Explorer