Greek Island Explorer (10 Days)
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 5 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Visit the remarkable Acropolis and the Parthenon
- Navigate through the narrow streets of Mykonos
- Enjoy a Greek meal in a cliff-top restaurant of Santorini
- Celebrate a beautiful sunset drinking local Ouzo
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Arrive Athens (2 Nights)
- Day 2 Athens sightseeing and free time
- Day 3 Athens – Santorini (3 Nights)
- Day 4 Santorini free time
- Day 5 Santorini free time
- Day 6 Santorini – Mykonos (3 Nights)
- Day 7 Mykonos free time
- Day 8 Mykonos free time
- Day 9 Mykonos – Athens (1 Night)
- Day 10 Depart Athens
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Costsaver
Value tours without compromise. Costsaver offer today’s travelers incredible experiences and value every time. The formula is simple “essentials by us, tailored by you”, meaning you get all the travel essentials like quality transport, top accommodation, an expert team, must-see sights and plenty of delicious food, but with the flexibility to tailor your trip to what you want to do, see and experience. Travel with the knowledge that they’re part of the 100-year-old Travel Corporation Family of Brands, giving Costsaver the travel expertise and buying power to create amazing tours at an unbeatable price. Experience a vacation that means the world to you, but doesn't cost the earth.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- KLKim· July 27th, 2022I loooved this trip! I was worried about traveling alone, but those feelings were quelled as soon as I met our guide Simone. He put me at ease and really took care of our group. And I met some wonderful people in addition! Best time ever!Trip date: June 2022
- LBLisa· September 23rd, 2021I LOVED this tour, 3 days in each place was perfect to get to know them and do what you want! Our tour guide Kiki from Costsaver was phenomenal and when I had my back give out, she went to the ER in Santorini with me and helped me a lot BC she knew... Show moreTrip date: August 2021
- FMFrance· August 31st, 2019Our guide raised the rating! The included meal in Mykonos was top notch but the one in Santorini (at our hotel) was substandard. Athens lodging best of 3 hotels Mykonos lodging was good except lack of hot water for two days Santorini lodging was below... Show moreCostsaver commented on this reviewTo begin, we regret to learn that you felt some of the dining experiences and hotels on this trip did not meet your expectations and we would like to apologize for any disappointment caused as a result. We take our guests' feedback very seriously here... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- CGCharles· June 17th, 2019An amazing experience! Our tour guide ( Edward) provided outstanding personalized service, extremely knowledgeable of Greece and U.K. being a native. The accommodations at each location were fantastic! Beachfront resorts on the islands! Cost saver was... Show moreCostsaver commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to hear that your time visiting the Greek Islands with Costsaver exceeded all of your expectations. We are exceptionally proud to hear about the effort put in by our staff to ensure the overall success of your trip. That being... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- YYvonneVivian· October 20th, 2018Greece Cost saver review on 10/20/2018 From the start of booking our tour we experienced lack of communication with Cost saver. We originally wanted to book the Greece and Greek Islands tour and upgrade our room to a balcony. It took over a week before... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday17 Jun, 2023Monday26 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,019
- Tuesday20 Jun, 2023Thursday29 Jun, 2023EnglishBased on TwinSee Similar Tours For These Dates$3,019
- Friday23 Jun, 2023Sunday2 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,019
- Wednesday5 Jul, 2023Friday14 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Jul, 2023Thursday20 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday17 Jul, 2023Wednesday26 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday4 Aug, 2023Sunday13 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday10 Aug, 2023Saturday19 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Aug, 2023Tuesday22 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday28 Aug, 2023Wednesday6 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,249
Frequently Asked Questions
- What hotels will be used on this tour?
Here is the hotel list for this tour, you can stay in any of the mentioned hotels:
Mykonos: Alkistis/Kamari/Vienoulas Garden
Santorini: Melina/Rose Bay/Kamari
- How much luggage can I bring?
Generally most tours allow one standard suitcase per person weighing no more than 23kgs/50lbs plus one piece of hand luggage provided it is small enough to take on the coach with you and doesn't have telescopic handles.
- What is the name of the hotels we will be staying at and where are they located?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece
- Type EGreece
- Type FGreece
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 8th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 8th, 2023, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Costsaver. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Costsaver will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Costsaver" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Greece
- Greece Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Greece from Athens
- Greece Explorer
- 10 days Greece
- Operators in Europe
- Aegean Islands
- Cyclades Greece
- Athens Santorini & Mykonos
- Greek Island Explorer (10 Days) Tours in Greece
- Explorer Tours
- Beach Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Greek Islands
- Aegean Islands
- Cyclades Greece
- Athens Santorini & Mykonos
- Greece tours