- Our saving
- US $ 1,976
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Visit the Civil War’s bloody battlefields of Gettysburg
- Venture through the corridors of power in Washington DC
- See the White House and the Washington Monument
- Reflect on USA’s darkest days at the Lincoln Memorial
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Washington, D.C. (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Washington, D.C. Monuments and Memorials
- Day 3: Washington, D.C. – Mount Vernon – Yorktown – Williamsburg (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Jamestown – Colonial Williamsburg
- Day 5: Williamsburg – Richmond – Monticello – Charlottesville
- Day 6: Charlottesville – Shenandoah National Park – Gettysburg
- Day 7: Gettysburg – Philadelphia
- Day 8: Philadelphia – Depart Washington, D.C.
- Frank Sakovitch's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - Excellent
I enjoyed the tour and only wish that the weather was better, but that was the chance we took.
- Kelly Katsuyama's review about another Trafalgar tour4.0 - Good
Great tour. Ny hotel not a favorite. No time for Hershey-rushed. Gettysburg lunch/shopping time unnecessary. Ney was great bus driver. Michelle was organized and cared about us all.
- Jane Rusovsky's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - Excellent
Great tour...Ron was a wonderful guide, full of knowledge, tips and a great storyteller. He is also a true patriot and his love of Canada comes through with each word. Everything ran like clockwork, but without pressure. The hotels were comfortable and cozy... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the Trip Note for?
It contains essential information about your trip - the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc.
Does this trip need Travel Insurance?
Yes, Travel Insurance is mandatory for this tour.
When is the earliest I can book for next year?
Typically Trafalgar releases their new departure dates in mid-September and you will be able to book then.
- Love Travel?
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Washington DC8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Washington DCOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,325Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Washington DC8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Washington DC9 seats leftUSD $2,325
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Washington DC8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Washington DC8 seats leftUSD $2,275
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Washington DC8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Washington DC7 seats leftUSD $2,275
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Washington DC8 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Washington DC7 seats left$225$2,250-10%USD $2,025
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Washington DC8 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Washington DC8 seats left$225$2,250-10%USD $2,025
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Washington DC8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Washington DC10+ seats left$225$2,250-10%USD $2,025
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Washington DC8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Washington DC10+ seats left$225$2,250-10%USD $2,025
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Washington DC8 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Washington DC10+ seats left$230$2,295-10%USD $2,066
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Washington DC8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Washington DC9 seats left$230$2,295-10%USD $2,066
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Washington DC.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Washington DC (USA)
- 21 km
- Mount Vernon (USA)
- 173 km
- Yorktown (USA)
- 18 km
- Williamsburg (USA)
- 9 km
- Jamestown (USA)
- 176 km
- Charlottesville (USA)
- 71 km
- Shenandoah NP (USA)
- 163 km
- Gettysburg (USA)
- 82 km
- Lancaster (USA)
- 98 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,976 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,999 tours in North America
- covered by 114 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,624 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours