Christmas in Alsace
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Strasbourg ! With the river cruise tour Christmas in Alsace, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Strasbourg, France and Kirrwiller. Christmas in Alsace includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Stephen Holmes's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentSpectacular cuisine and very scenic countryside. Helpful and friendly staff. Highly recommended.
- Kai Cheong Chow's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThere are only the two of us speaking English but the cruise staffs have no problem to take excellent care of us making ... Read more
- Mary Wenzel's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentI was only English speaker on board. Number of Passengers - 60 so very comfortable. The crew all spoke English and kept ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 : STRASBOURG
- DAY 2 : THE POTTERS’ TRAIL - KIRRWILLER, show at the Royal Palace
- DAY 3 : STRASBOURG, the capital of Christmas
- DAY 4 : STRASBOURG
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
- MS Douce FranceMS Douce France is one of the CroisiEurope’s fleet ship, while also being the perfect sailing vessel for a Rhine river cruise - the… Read moreBuilt1997 (refurbished 2017)Guests106Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms55Electricity220v
- MS Gerard SchmitterA truly astounding ship is MS Gerard Schmitter. Built in 2012, this is a relatively new asset to CroisiEurope’s fleet and it is als… Read moreBuilt2012Guests174Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms87Electricity220v
- MS L’EuropeL’Europe is a part of CroisiEurope’s fleet and one of the largest ship, as well. With 110 m in length and 11 m wide, this out… Read moreBuilt2006 (refurbished 2016)Guests180Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms90Electricity220v
- MS Léonard De VinciSailing with CroisiEurope’s Léonard De Vinci is the best way to enjoy a Rhine river cruise. Originally built in 2003, but un… Read moreBuilt2003 (refurbished 2011)Guests143Length105mWidth11.4mStaterooms72Electricity220v
- MS ModiglianiOne of the very best ships CroisiEurope’s fleet has to show is Modigliani. It makes a great choice for a Rhine river cruise, as the… Read moreBuilt2001 (refurbished 2011)Guests159Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms78Electricity220v
- MS SymphonieAfter being at its passengers’ service for 14 years, Symphonie, the riverboat provided by one of the largest European cruising comp… Read moreBuilt1997 (refurbished 2017)Guests106Length110mWidth10mStaterooms55Electricity220v
- MS Victor HugoBrightly colored and ready to offer an unforgettable experience to its passengers, Victor Hugo is to be found cruising on the Danube, Elb… Read moreBuilt2000 (refurbished 2018)Guests96Length82mWidth9.5mStaterooms48Electricity220v
- MS France2010 was the year when this gorgeous riverboat came back to life after 9 years of uninterrupted Seine cruises. The result is one that Cro… Read moreBuilt2001 (refurbished 2016)Guests159Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms78Electricity220v
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Strasbourg.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Christmas in Alsace, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 61 km.
- Strasbourg (France)
- 30 km
- Kirrwiller (France)
- 30 km
- Strasbourg (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,603 tours in Europe
- covered by 222 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,472 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours