Machu Picchu Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,317
- +5 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
- Shop in Cuzco's artisan market
- Explore the impressive Pisac ruins
- Ride a train through Urubamba Valley
- See Machu Picchu in person
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Lima
- Day 2: Lima/Cusco (1B)
- Day 3: Cusco/Sacred Valley (1B, 1L)
- Day 4: Sacred Valley/Aguas Calientes (1B)
- Day 5: Machu Picchu/Cusco (1B)
- Day 6: Cusco (1B)
- Day 7: Cusco/Lima (1B)
- Day 8: Lima (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- EileenWritten on August 8, 20195.0 - Excellent
Excellent tour guide was superb Cho Cho his wife has just had a little baby. Really looked after us. We had a magnificent experience can't recommend him enough. Absolute stunning group of people. Had the best time.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks Eileen.Review collected by G Adventures
- YeoWritten on July 8, 20194.0 - Good
Elias is a wonderful ,knowledgeable and helpful guide.We had a great adventure and a wonderful holiday with him.He makes us all ,sixteen of us like a family. He is always there when we need help. I recommend he has a pay riseShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the kind words Teo, we do appreciate it.Review collected by G Adventures
- PRpharaWritten on June 19, 20194.5 - Excellent
This tour was an inspirational one for me. Just to hear and imagine the lifestyle of people before my times was breathtaking. Rive was the best guide ever. He made things simple and fun. I am grateful for the History and the encouragements to make it to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy that you made it! Congrats Phara. Our world deserves more you.
- JPJacquelineWritten on May 28, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was a great tour! The guide, Israel was fantastic and informed of history and customs along the way. We had a good amount of free time and the other travelers were great! The highlight was, of course, Machu Picchu and the train ride to get there was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate the time taken here Jacqueline, thank you.
- AlexWritten on May 13, 20194.5 - Excellent
Great tour! Chocho was an amazing guide. Phenomenal local knowledge, safe transport everywhere, above and beyond service, great recommendations. There is a good balance of free time and activities. I would probably book a trip with less downtime next time... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewWonderful - thank you Alex. Chocho is a fantastic ambassador for us.
- GSGEORGIOSWritten on April 16, 20194.5 - Excellent
Edu is one of the best tour guides I have ever met in my trips. Always enthusiastic about his job and with a deep knowledge of Peru's history. Helpful to everyone in the group always trying to make everyone comfortable. Muchas gracias Edu!!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThank YOU Georgios!
- BOBlancaWritten on April 15, 20195.0 - Excellent
The tour was excellent! Israel was wonderful, helpful, patient, considerate and informative. No doubt I will be booking my next adventure with your company. Thanks!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewWe look forward to meeting again Blanca - thanks for the review.
- VLVictorWritten on March 15, 20194.5 - Excellent
Good trip, everything that I expected of g adventures was met and fulfilled.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewHappy to hear it, thank you Victor!
- CPCindyWritten on March 2, 20194.0 - Good
I think the hotels could be improved as well as more details about the cities. For example, nothing I read said that Aquas Calientes was an uphill climb with no option of transportation. Additionally, it would have been nice to know what time we would be... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback Cindy, we will see what we can do.
- MarcellWritten on February 23, 20195.0 - Excellent
Was awesome, thank you!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewNo...thank YOU!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Casa Bonita Colonial (or similar) in Lima. There are no activities planned on the last day of the tour, so you are free to depart at any time, however, the tour operator highly recommends booking post-accommodation to fully experience this amazing city. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Casa Bonita Colonial (or similar) in Lima anytime during the day. Feel free to explore before your welcome meeting, but make sure you’re back in time to meet the group. Please be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers can be arranged at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team for more information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
Machu Picchu Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Lima8 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Lima0 seats left$40USD $1,599
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Lima8 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Lima0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Lima8 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Lima0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Lima8 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Lima0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Lima8 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Lima0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from Lima8 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Lima0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Lima8 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Lima0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdayOct 10, 2019from Lima8 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to Lima0 seats left$39USD $1,549
- ThursdayOct 17, 2019from Lima8 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to LimaOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,549Book Now Hold my
- ThursdayOct 24, 2019from Lima8 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Lima0 seats left$39USD $1,549
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Lima.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Lima (Peru)
- 559 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
- 21 km
- Ollantaytambo (Peru)
- 30 km
- Aguas Calientes (Peru)
- 8 km
- Machu Picchu (Peru)
- 65 km
- Cusco (Peru)
- 576 km
- Lima (Peru)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,317 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,002 tours in Latin America
- covered by 255 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 26 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Machu Picchu Adventure