Best of Kerala
- Our saving
- US $ 663
- Kochi (Cochin)
- +4 Destinations
- Southern India
- Kochi (Cochin)
- Watch a Kathakali dance show
- Drive through tea plantations
- Enjoy at Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Stay in a traditional luxury Houseboat
- Learn how tea is processed
- Age range
- 1 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Houseboat
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Eco, Family, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- GeTS Holidays
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 01: ARRIVAL AT KOCHI
Start point Cochin International Airport (COK), Nedumbassery, Alwaye, Kerala, India, Cochin International Airport (COK), Nedumbassery, Alwaye, Kerala, India
- DAY 02: KOCHI SIGHTSEEING
- DAY 03: KOCHI - MUNNAR [165 Km /Approx. 5 Hrs]
- DAY 04: MUNNAR - THEKKADY [110 Km/Approx. 3.5 Hrs]
- DAY 05: THEKKADY SIGHTSEEING
- DAY 06: THEKKADY - KUMARAKOM [145 Km/Approx. 4 Hrs]
- DAY 07: KUMARAKOM - ALLEPPEY [40 Km/Approx. 1 HR.]
DAY 08: ALLEPPEY - COCHIN [54 Km /Approx. 1.5 Hr]
End point Cochin International Airport (COK), Nedumbassery, Alwaye, Kerala, India, Cochin International Airport (COK), Nedumbassery, Alwaye, Kerala, India
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MFMalcolmWritten on December 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- EElizabethPottWritten on May 23, 20184.5 - Excellent
It was absolutely fantastic. We enjoyed our holiday to the fullest. Since the beginning, Gets holidays assisted us in planning our tour effectively and it turned out to be very exciting. The Driver was very sincere and efficient. We really liked the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Elizabeth, Namaste from India ! Thank you for choosing GeTS Holiday for planning your trip and reviewing us. We are delighted to know that you had an excellent overall stay and was impressed with all aspects of our services. I am glad all the experiences have remained with you as a special memory. We have noted down your suggestion and will definitely work on it in future. It has been our pleasure to convey your compliments to the entire team. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration for us and we thank you for your kind review. It is our constant endeavor to deliver our best and appreciation such as yours only inspires us to continuously achieve the expectations that our guests have of us. Creating memories for all our guests with unique experiences is what we strive for and getting to know that we achieved that with you feels very special. We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to India. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- SStephenWritten on April 17, 20185.0 - Excellent
Kerala-Gods own communist state. This was a lovely holiday and Gets Holidays made it!!! However it didn't start well. We were met by our driver at Kochin airport who was a very nice man but sadly didn't speak English. We were further dismayed that the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Stephen, Greetings from India. Thank you for taking time to review your experience. We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation. We are disappointed to note that the certain service levels did not meet your expectations. May we offer to you our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. The concerns you have highlighted are regrettable and are far from our usual standards. The team will make every endeavor to ensure we are able to make distinct improvements. We genuinely feel that the feedback is provided by only those guests, who consider that the company will be able to improve the internal procedures and provide better services in future. We would like to thank you for taking the time and effort to share your feedback and we promise you that we will spare no efforts to ensure we strengthen our processes and provide all our guests in future, a pleasant hospitality experience. I sincerely hope that you would consider planning your tour with us again and give us an opportunity to showcase the best of our hospitality to you. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- AAnonymousWritten on March 27, 20185.0 - Excellent
We had a fabulous tour of Kerala. Just the two of us and our driver Noufel. He was amazing. Showed us everywhere. Drove us safely and pointed out all places of interest. Noufel is a credit to the company. I would recommend using GetsHolidays, my whole tour... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Guest, Greetings from India. Thank You for choosing us for planning your tour and taking time to share your experiences. We are sincerely delighted that you found our hospitality fabulous. It is feedback from valued guests like you that motivates us to strive for excellence. The team takes personal pride in delivering warm, intuitive and genuine service for all our guests - it is such a delight to know that you were impressed with our service delivery. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay in India.We are elated to hear such a wonderful and detailed feedback on our team members and their effortless service which made your day amidst us. Also, we are thankful to you for recommending us to your friends. Also your kind feedback has been passed on to our respective departments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- DTDebbieWritten on February 14, 20182.0 - Rather poor
Would not recommend this at all. It turned out to be just a driver and some booked hotels. The entrances included cost next to nothing anyway. After speaking to other people on different tours felt really cheated and totally ripped off. Either spend your... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Debbie, Greetings from India ! With reference to the inconvenience stated by you, please accept our sincere apologies. All points have been addressed amongst the management representatives and concerned team for corrective action, as such experience is not a part of our service design. We request your to consider this as an aberration not reflective of our usual standards. We have personally discussed your feedback with the team as it is feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service. As per our investigation with team (our team and regarding the driver), we have categorically asked our transporter to blacklist the driver Feroz because if that is the way he will treat our guests as you have mentioned, he certainly should not be given any future assignments from our side. Just one thing we feel, if you could have just raised an alarm at that moment and had informed that you are having inconvenience to Ritu - our guest relationship executive (who was keeping in touch by whatsapp, we could have taken strict action and this would have been resolved then and there much to your liking). We are hopeful and wish that your experience on this visit would not dissuade you from choosing us again if your plans bring you to India. We hope to see you with another trip to India. Best Regards/GeTS Team
- CMColinWritten on January 10, 20184.0 - Good
Suneer our driver picked us up at the airport and although I booked the wrong night for the start of our trip he sorted it out for us. Excellent English skills to answer all my questions and share interesting conversations during our trip. He took time to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Colin, Greetings from India. Thank you for such a fantastic review. Your compliments and appreciation of our personalized service indicate that we have succeeded in delivering a good balance of comfort and efficient services during your stay and we are delighted to note that you found all aspects of your tour satisfactory. We will surely share your kind words with the team and especially with our responsible driver and guides. Your kind acknowledgment of our services is what drives us to offer continue services to our guests and has certainly motivated our talents to work even hard in the future. Thank you once again for your compliments, the team look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to India. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- EAElizabethWritten on January 6, 20184.0 - Good
We only booked this trip one week before we went and did not have any high expectations. We usually research these trips well in advance. The trip I would recommend we had our own private driver the whole time and his knowledge of India and Kerala was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Elizabeth, Namaste from India. Thank you for choosing us and sharing your feedback. Your feedback is important as it helps us to pay attention to certain areas and implement changes to enrich the experience of our guests. It feels great to learn that you were impressed with the services and the hospitality provided to you.Your comments are truly appreciated and it is our endeavor to create unforgettable memories for our valued Guests. We look forward to having continued opportunities to welcome back you again. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- MAMikeWritten on September 9, 20174.5 - Excellent
We had 17 days in Southern India in May 2017 with Gets Holidays. We were extremely happy with the drivers, our itinerary and our 4 star hotels (always with breakfast). Our internal flight was organised by Gets, and our special requests to find grandparents... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Guests, Namaste from India. Thank you for taking out the time to share your review with us. We at GeTS ensure we go out of our way to orchestrate an experience that is seamless, memorable and personalized. It is our utmost endeavor to ensure flawless tour experiences for our guests. We are glad that our team was able to 'wow' you with their efforts. Your review certainly helps to motivate all of us. We appreciate your support and patronage and thank you for giving us opportunity to be of service.We have conveyed your compliments to our responsible drivers and guides and to the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. Comments such as yours, motivate us to walk that extra mile to ensure the expectations of discerning guests such as yourself are met and exceeded. Thank you once again and we look forward to serve you again for your next visit. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- SanaWritten on January 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thank you GeTS Holidays and Anshuman for providing a wonderfully organized tour of God's own Country. our tour guide was phenomenal, He was in touch from beginning till end. Everything was good including Resorts, food and Comfortable of car. Thnx again for... Read more
- HariWritten on November 14, 20155.0 - Excellent
I booked my Kerala tour package with GeTS Holidays. They customized an excellent tour package as per our choice. The package included many activities, like wildlife adventure, Munnar city tour, backwaters, hill station and everything we could imagine. They... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Hari, Namaste From India. Thank you for taking out time to give us feedback regarding your Kerala Tour experience. We are pleased to note that our services and hospitality were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the tour is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team. Nothing makes us happier than knowing that your expectations were met.We have a great set of professionals who with their passion and enthusiasm strive hard at every moment to ensure a memorable stay for all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will we get internet coverage on the tour?
The internet coverage really varies depending on the destination as some places have WI-FI hot spots available and other places will have limited access to the internet. Gets Holidays do have the option of pre-booking you a smartphone, which has features such as; Pre- Loaded Sim Card, Unlimited 3G internet, Unlimited domestic calls, Free incoming domestic/international calls and local pre-loaded apps for restaurants, local information, maps etc to enhance your travel experience. If this is something you would be interested in please contact our team of Travel Experts to check the availability for you.
Is it possible to organise an early check-in at the hotel?
Early check-in is always subject to availability and cannot be requested until you arrive, as the usual check-in time is 1400hrs. If you are arriving in the early morning it is recommended to either book a pre-nights accommodation for an additional cost or leave your luggage at the hotel and go exploring the city until your room is ready.
Are airport transfers included in the tour cost?
The tour cost includes airport transfers for your convience & comfort. A Gets Holidays representative will be waiting for you on your arrival at the airport as per the flight schedule you provide. To organise an airport transfer please make sure you advise your flight details at the time of booking to ensure the availability and to have the transfer confirmed for you.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Best of Kerala
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Kochi (Cochin)8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Kochi (Cochin)8 seats left$26USD $834
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Kochi (Cochin)8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Kochi (Cochin)5 seats left$26USD $834
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Kochi (Cochin)8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Kochi (Cochin)6 seats left$630$1,350-47%USD $721
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Kochi (Cochin)8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Kochi (Cochin)7 seats left$630$1,350-47%USD $721
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Kochi (Cochin)8 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Kochi (Cochin)7 seats left$630$1,350-47%USD $721
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Kochi (Cochin)8 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Kochi (Cochin)8 seats left$630$1,350-47%USD $721
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Kochi (Cochin)8 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Kochi (Cochin)7 seats left$630$1,350-47%USD $721
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Kochi (Cochin)8 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Kochi (Cochin)7 seats left$630$1,350-47%USD $721
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Kochi (Cochin)8 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Kochi (Cochin)6 seats left$630$1,350-47%USD $721
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Kochi (Cochin)8 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Kochi (Cochin)8 seats left$630$1,350-47%USD $721
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Kochi (Cochin).
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 6 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with GeTS Holidays. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of GeTS Holidays. Please familiarise yourself with the GeTS Holidays payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GeTS Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for GeTS Holidays tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Kochi (Cochin) (India)
- 88 km
- Munnar (India)
- 55 km
- Thekkady (India)
- 79 km
- Kumarakom (India)
- 19 km
- Alleppey (India)
- 49 km
- Kochi (Cochin) (India)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $663 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,649 tours in Asia
- covered by 884 different operators in Asia
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Kerala