- Our saving
- US $ 1,631
- Wander the streets of Bogotá
- Visit a coffee farm
- Have a night out in Cartagena
- Discover Medellín's countryside
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Local Transport, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- SSarahLWritten on January 20, 20194.5 - Excellent
We had a great time and made some lifelong friends!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks Sarah
- AAnna RWritten on October 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great organization, great people, nice placesReview collected by G Adventures
- JJessica HWritten on October 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My personal experience has been great!Review collected by G Adventures
- KKaren TWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have often travelled with Explore and Exodus and I found this holiday excellent, the guide was fantastic and went above and beyond what was expected.Review collected by G Adventures
- KKathy LWritten on October 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
G Adventures is trustworthy, reliable, fun, and affordableReview collected by G Adventures
- PPatricia AWritten on October 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Background: I don't do tours. However, I was won over with this tour. Given how brilliant this tour was and how excellent our CEO proved to be, I'll be recommending it (and G) to everyone who'll listen.Review collected by G Adventures
- RRaymond CWritten on September 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The experience and local knowledge of the CEO and the planning & organisation of GReview collected by G Adventures
- SStefan VWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Perfect organization, very good guidesReview collected by G Adventures
- HHelen RWritten on August 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Express tour with enough time to see the highlights of Colombia. Comfortable travel and accommodationReview collected by G Adventures
- CCollette SWritten on August 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It had a great mixture of city, beach, history and the 'real' ColombiaReview collected by G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Bogotá
- Day 2 Bogotá/Armenia (1B)
- Day 3 Armenia (1B, 1L)
- Day 4 Armenia/Salento (1B)
- Day 5 Salento/Medellín (1B)
- Day 6 Medellín (1B)
- Day 7 Medellín (1B)
- Day 8 Medellín/Cartagena (1B)
- Day 9 Cartagena (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Would it be fine to fly from Salento to Medellín instead of taking the bus?
G adventures confirmed that it is totally fine, so long as you understood you would need to make your own way to and from the airports.
Does this tour include a trip to Escobars self made prison?
The prison is not included in this itinerary.
However, it looks like La Catedral is about an hour away from the city of Medellin. You will have one full free day here, so if there also others who want to visit it, you would be able to organise this with the CEO right there.
Are flights included in this trip?
Please note that the tour does not included flights. Refer to the 'What's Included' Section of this tour to see what is and isn't covered in the tour price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Cartagena0 seats left$76USD $1,823
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to Cartagena0 seats left$80USD $1,919
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Cartagena6 seats left$80USD $1,919
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Cartagena5 seats left$80USD $1,919
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Cartagena0 seats left$80USD $1,919
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Cartagena9 seats left$80USD $1,919
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Cartagena6 seats left$80USD $1,919
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Cartagena10+ seats left$80USD $1,919
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Cartagena10+ seats left$368$1,999-18%USD $1,631
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Cartagena8 seats left$76USD $1,823
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Bogota is the starting point and Cartagena is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2019 the full payment of $1,631 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1631 for Colombia Express, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bogota (Colombia)
- 130 km
- Villa De Leyva (Colombia)
- 271 km
- Armenia (Colombia)
- 6 km
- Calarca (Colombia)
- 14 km
- Salento (Colombia)
- 178 km
- Medellin (Colombia)
- 465 km
- Cartagena (Colombia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,631 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,355 tours in Latin America
- covered by 205 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Colombia Express