- Our saving
- US $ 1,607
- +5 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
- Check out the cultural resurgence in Bogotá and Medellín
- Dive deep into the infectious Caribbean vibe in Cartagena
- Enjoy the Latin-Caribbean fusion of flavours in Calarcá
- Delve into the culture and stay in a traditional hacienda
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD, Local Transport, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bogotá
- Day 2: Bogotá/Armenia (1B)
- Day 3: Armenia (1B, 1L)
- Day 4: Armenia/Salento (1B)
- Day 5: Salento/Medellín (1B)
- Day 6: Medellín (1B)
- Day 7: Medellín (1B)
- Day 8: Medellín/Cartagena (1B)
- Day 9: Cartagena (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PatrickWritten on August 28, 20195.0 - Excellent
excellent leader ,well planned events,excellent group of travelers with same experience. I had a delighted experience one of my best vacationsShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewHappy to hear it - thanks Patrick.Review collected by G Adventures
- GSGOPINATHANWritten on August 14, 20192.0 - Rather poor
I travelled with G adventures in June 2019 .My tour had a bad start with no one one coming to pick me up from the airport on arrival at Bogotá despite paying for airport transfer.I had double checked with Z adventures a day prior to the travel date and I... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewOh no - sorry to hear that Gopinathan, that must have really been stressful. Our apologies for the difficult start to your travels with us. We will look into how and why this occurred. I can see our Customer Solutions team have been in touch, and have refunded the cost. Hopefully, the balance of your travels with us were more positive.
- JOJohnWritten on April 15, 20194.0 - Good
An excellent tour which included places we would never have dreamed of visiting ourselves, but it was not a ‘9-day’ one!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review John.
- CynthiaWritten on March 25, 20194.0 - Good
A good introductory tour of Colombia. Standout experiences were the walking tour around central Medellin and the optional visit to Comuna 13 in Medellin with a guide to explain the history of Medellin's troubles and the origin of the street art. Be sure to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the balanced and fair review Cynthia!
- SSarahLWritten on January 20, 20194.5 - Excellent
We had a great time and made some lifelong friends!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks Sarah
- AAnna RWritten on October 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great organization, great people, nice placesReview collected by G Adventures
- JJessica HWritten on October 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My personal experience has been great!Review collected by G Adventures
- KKaren TWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have often travelled with Explore and Exodus and I found this holiday excellent, the guide was fantastic and went above and beyond what was expected.Review collected by G Adventures
- KKathy LWritten on October 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
G Adventures is trustworthy, reliable, fun, and affordableReview collected by G Adventures
- PPatricia AWritten on October 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Background: I don't do tours. However, I was won over with this tour. Given how brilliant this tour was and how excellent our CEO proved to be, I'll be recommending it (and G) to everyone who'll listen.Review collected by G Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Would it be fine to fly from Salento to Medellín instead of taking the bus?
G adventures confirmed that it is totally fine, so long as you understood you would need to make your own way to and from the airports.
Does this tour include a trip to Escobars self made prison?
The prison is not included in this itinerary.
However, it looks like La Catedral is about an hour away from the city of Medellin. You will have one full free day here, so if there also others who want to visit it, you would be able to organise this with the CEO right there.
Are flights included in this trip?
Please note that the tour does not included flights. Refer to the 'What's Included' Section of this tour to see what is and isn't covered in the tour price.
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mary6th August 2019
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Cartagena0 seats left$54USD $1,745
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Cartagena4 seats left$54USD $1,745
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to CartagenaOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,939
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Cartagena0 seats left$60USD $1,939
- SaturdayDec 21, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Cartagena0 seats left$60USD $1,939
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from Bogota9 DaysSundayJan 5, 2020to Cartagena0 seats left$60USD $1,939
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Bogota9 DaysSundayJan 12, 2020to Cartagena8 seats left$58USD $1,891Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Bogota9 DaysSundayJan 19, 2020to Cartagena0 seats left$58USD $1,891
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Bogota9 DaysSundayJan 26, 2020to CartagenaOnly 3 seats left$342$1,949-18%USD $1,607
- SaturdayJan 25, 2020from Bogota9 DaysSundayFeb 2, 2020to Cartagena10+ seats left$58USD $1,891Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Bogota is the starting point and Cartagena is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Bogota (Colombia)
- 130 km
- Villa De Leyva (Colombia)
- 271 km
- Armenia (Colombia)
- 6 km
- Calarca (Colombia)
- 14 km
- Salento (Colombia)
- 178 km
- Medellin (Colombia)
- 465 km
- Cartagena (Colombia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,607 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,008 tours in Latin America
- covered by 291 different operators in Latin America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Colombia Express