- Our saving
- US $ 4,249
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- KKatelinBullmanWritten on February 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stien was AMAZING! She was so organised, professional and such a lovely person. Her knowledge was profound, and her passion commendable. She was one of the main reasons I had such an amazing trip!
- CChelseaAllenWritten on February 8, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stien made the whole experience amazing! She was very knowledgeable and engaging with her information about every place we visited. Stien went above and beyond her core job with organising and suggesting activities and place to see and eat. I really enjoyed... Read more
- PParisThompsonWritten on February 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stein was absolutly amazing. There are no bad words. She was always kind and always bubbly and positive even when she was sick and had to miss out on the part of the trip she was most excited about. She always went out of her way to help all 50+ of us... Read more
- TTiarnaScifleetWritten on January 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Carolyn is an amazing guide, she is so personable, loveable, knowledgeable & the best guide anyone could have asked for. By the end of the trip everyone loved Carolyn & didn't want to leave. She puts 110% in everyday even when she is probably tired & sick... Read more
- RRhysWritten on January 25, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Carolyn was an amazing tour leader. She’s informative, incredibly organised, caring and concerned about well-being. She never steered us wrong the entire time, particularly with directions and other things to do. She went above and beyond to make sure we... Read more
- LLauraWritten on January 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What an absolute treat to have travelled around beautiful Europe with such an amazing trip leader, coach driver and all around family of passengers! There was the perfect mix of history, modernity, education, fun and all around laughs. Honestly could not... Read more
- SSaraWoodsWritten on January 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Carolyn is an amazing trip leader. She is friendly and always willing to go out of her way to lend a hand and give out tips. Carolyn's knowledge about all the cities we visited was excellent, she has definitely done her research. Anyone that gets Carolyn as... Read more
- JJasmineQuinnWritten on January 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Carolyn is amazing & thinks of the individual traveler & informs you of places that might be of interest to you. Rightly recommended!!!
- MMickiIrvineCreaserWritten on January 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Carolyn went above and beyond to make sure that everyone in the group had the experience of a lifetime! We honestly couldn’t have asked for a better guide - she’s a huge asset to Topdeck
- AAnonymousWritten on December 12, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our guide was awesome, very knowledgeable. Bus was comfy, accommodation was great but a few were lacking. Had a great time overall.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Milan, Italy
- Day 6: Milan to Florence
- Day 7: Florence
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 10: Rome to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 13: Austrian Alps
- Day 14: Austrian Alps
- Day 15: Austrian Alps to Munich, Germany
- Day 16: Munich to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 17: Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 18: Budapest
- Day 19: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 20: Krakow
- Day 21: Krakow to Ceský Krumlov, Czech Republic
- Day 22: Ceský Krumlov to Prague
- Day 23: Prague
- Day 24: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 25: Berlin
- Day 26: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 27: Amsterdam
- Day 28: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Live your best life in European Summer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "My name is Carolyn and I am a South African Born Australian who now calls the UK home. I have been traveling..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- TuesdayNov 5, 2019from London28 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$180USD $4,499
- TuesdayDec 3, 2019from London28 DaysMondayDec 30, 2019to London9 seats left$189USD $4,719
- TuesdayDec 10, 2019from London28 DaysMondayJan 6, 2020to London10+ seats left$217USD $5,429
- SundayDec 22, 2019from London28 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to London10+ seats left$217USD $5,429
- ThursdayDec 26, 2019from London28 DaysWednesdayJan 22, 2020to London10+ seats left$189USD $4,719
- TuesdayJan 7, 2020from London28 DaysMondayFeb 3, 2020to London10+ seats left$189USD $4,719
- TuesdayJan 21, 2020from London28 DaysMondayFeb 17, 2020to London10+ seats left$170USD $4,249
- TuesdayFeb 4, 2020from London28 DaysMondayMar 2, 2020to London10+ seats left$170USD $4,249
- TuesdayFeb 18, 2020from London28 DaysMondayMar 16, 2020to London10+ seats left$170USD $4,249
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Germany , Slovenia and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Germany, Slovenia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 May 2019 the full payment of $4,249 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4249 for Winter Expedition, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 160 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 249 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 305 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 320 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 381 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,249 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,988 tours in Europe
- covered by 455 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Expedition