Totally Morocco - 9 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,186
- Explore Casablanca
- Visit the medieval city of Fes
- Take a camel ride
- Discover the Sahara Desert
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- SSarahBWritten on June 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour with a great guide!Show detailed ratings
- SPSueWritten on June 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, very interesting and busy. We could not have seen so much alone. Our guide Hichsm was exceptional- a lovely guy who was very knowledgeable, helpful, organised and filled us with confidence. Ask for him! Our driver was also excellent, very safe and great to be on tour with. Book it.Show detailed ratings
- LLynneWritten on June 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentJust loved my tour of Morocco and Jamal was an excellent guide who gave a true insight into his country. I travelled with a small group who were excellent company. Staying in riads was great and the night in the desert was wonderful apart from the 90 minute camel ride each way. Highly recommended, a must do if you want to see all the different parts of MoroccoShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on June 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentA single traveller, I had the most fabulous time on my trip with On The Go Tours (Totally Morocco). Jamal, our guide, gave a true insight into his country and nothing was too much trouble for him. The small group of 8, got on very well, which made the holiday even more enjoyable. There was a lot of travelling but the country is so diverse, you didn't notice the time spent in the bus. The only downside was the 90 minute camel ride into the Sahara and the return the next day! Highly recommended tour, a must do!Show detailed ratings
- TTheoWritten on June 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentInitially we looked at travelling around Morocco ourselves but in the end we decided to book on to the Totally Morocco tour with On The Go and we're so glad we did. It was such a fantastic trip and we really loved every minute.Show detailed ratings
- MNMargheritaWritten on April 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour, I enjoyed ever second of it. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and the places that we visited were amazing. Since a lot of distance is covered in the tour this also means long driving times but the landscape was so beautiful and diverse that made even the long rides enjoyable. The hotels and riads where we were staying were amazing, the food was delicious and the group was wonderful - the best travel companions I could have wished for. Looking forward to my next trip with On The Go!!Show detailed ratings
- SarahWritten on October 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe guide and the sites were amazing! We did so many things I wouldn't have thought to do by myself. Ducking into little shops and restaurants and areas that I wouldn't have felt comfortable going into by myself, but we're way more interesting than their outside appearance would've implied!Show detailed ratings
- SStefanoWritten on August 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was a great experience! I shared 9 days with cute people! We had the chance to visit almost all Morocco attractions! Thanks to our guide and the driver, really cute and thoughtful.Show detailed ratingsOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewHi Stefano, Thank you for reviewing your recent tour to Morocco. We are glad to hear you had a wonderful time. We hope that you will travel with us again in the future. On The Go Tours
- KyleWritten on May 10, 20172.5 - AveragePro's: Morocco is a great place to visit, with friendly, fun people The tour brings you to a lot of places for the amount of time and the variety of things to see and do in Morocco is outstanding The guide and driver we had were outstanding, Morocco does a great job nationally of training every guide you will meet! Con's: DONT BOOK WITH ON THE GO TOURS. GO TO MOROCCO WITH ANOTHER COMPANY. My troubles with On The Go started before the tour. After I had booked they, and I quote, 'improved' their tour by adding a night in a city where we already were spending 2 nights, making the new itinerary doable in 8 days but they charge you for 9. This 'improvement' of course came at the cost of a night elsewhere which caused one of our travel days to be a 9 hour drive instead of this nine hour drive being split over 2 days. In addition, they removed an included meal. I asked for a refund and cancellation or some other compensation and they just said they reserved the right to change the itinerary. In addition, the extra night was in our worst accommodation of the entire tour. It should be noted that much of the accommodation is quite rough, even accounting for being in a non-western non-fully-modernized country (not to say Morocco isn't modern - much of it is!). None of the optional activities in the guide were actually offered to us. Sometimes we were dropped at one specific food place to eat when the meal wasn't included. These meals probably should have been included. Other members on the tour mentioned that they had received a list of hotels we would be staying at but we stayed at less than half of them, we were usually switched to somewhere else. Overall: Morocco is wonderful and I would highly recommend going! But not with On The Go Tours.Show detailed ratingsOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Kyle, Thank you for your feedback - we are very sorry your tour of Morocco did not live up to you expectations and we would like to address these concerns and investigate what you have reported to the fullest extent. It would be much appreciated If you could detail your grievance more fully in our online feedback form https://www.onthegotours.com/tour-feedback or alternatively direct to Kelsey@onthegotours.com - who was the consultant who dealt with your booking. This way you are able to provide specific and added detail which will able us to fully understand the problems from your perspective. Our Customer Care team will then step in and undertake a detailed investigation into you tour, address the specific concerns raised and hopefully get to the bottom of what went wrong. Best regards, On The Go Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2: Majorelle Gardens & Marrakech City Tour
- Day 3: Ait Benhaddou
- Day 4: Camel trek into the Sahara
- Day 5: Fes
- Day 6: Fes
- Day 7: Volubilis & Meknes
- Day 8: Rabat & Casablanca
- Day 9: Marrakech
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What hotels do you use for the "Totally Morocco" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
- Hotel Farah Marrakech, Marrakech
- Riad dar Chamaa , Ouarzazate
- Desert Camp, Merzouga
- Riad Al Makan, Fes
- Hotel des Oudaias, Rabat
- Riad Imilchil, Marrakech
Is this a guaranteed departure tour?
Yes, this trip is a guaranteed departure.
Can the camel ride on day 5 be skipped?
Please note that the camel ride isn't compulsory. You'll be transferred to the desert camp by jeep and then for those who choose to participate, you'll join a camel ride from here.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
Totally Morocco - 9 days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Marrakesh9 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$75USD $1,495Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Marrakesh9 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Marrakesh4 seats left$269$1,395-15%USD $1,186Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Marrakesh9 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 3 seats left$269$1,395-15%USD $1,186Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Marrakesh9 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Marrakesh7 seats left$269$1,395-15%USD $1,186Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Marrakesh9 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to Marrakesh8 seats left$288$1,495-15%USD $1,271Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Marrakesh9 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 3 seats left$288$1,495-15%USD $1,271Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Marrakesh9 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Marrakesh4 seats left$288$1,495-15%USD $1,271Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Marrakesh9 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to Marrakesh8 seats left$269$1,395-15%USD $1,186Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Marrakesh9 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Marrakesh7 seats left$269$1,395-15%USD $1,186Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Marrakesh9 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Marrakesh7 seats left$269$1,395-15%USD $1,186Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $1,186 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1186 for Totally Morocco - 9 days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 118 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 25 km
- Volubilis (Morocco)
- 38 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 153 km
- Midelt (Morocco)
- 185 km
- Erg Chebbi (Morocco)
- 158 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 31 km
- Gorge du Dades (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,186 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,619 tours in Africa
- covered by 153 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Totally Morocco - 9 days