Self Guided Cycling Tour from Split to Dubrovnik
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,595
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Elizabeth "We rode on a self guided tour, and it was wonderful. We went in October, absolutely perfect weather for cycling. The country is beautiful and superb quiet roads were chosen for optimum pleasure for bikers, so much of the time we were facing the ocean while riding. The company took care of every detail of the ride with maps and suggestions for eating and sightseeing, as well as care of bikes. Hotel..."
- +8 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
Start in Split and end in Dubrovnik! With the bicycle tour Self Guided Cycling Tour from Split to Dubrovnik, you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Split to Dubrovnik and through Split, Croatia and 9 other destinations in Croatia. Self Guided Cycling Tour from Split to Dubrovnik is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 15 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- DDavidSchorowWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I loved the tour of the Dalmatian coast that we did with Meridien Ten. The bicycling was on scenic roads with few cars. The islands off the Dalmatian coast are spectacular to visit and ride around. The support we got from Meridien Ten was excellent. We would happily tour with them again if we do a tour in their area.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on June 12, 20184.0 - GoodGreat scenery, weather, accomodations, ferries and roads. Good bikes.Show detailed ratings
- AndrewWritten on June 8, 20183.5 - GoodGreat tour overall. The cycling was a bit harder than anticipated due to lots of hills and extreme heat (and no shade). Was a tough ride some days. Some of the hotels weren’t the best and the breakfast was basically unavailable on one or two occasions, so not great.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on June 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentStunning scenery, good roads, nice countryside. Roads were easy to follow. Instructions were a little vague, but fine. Wish we could ride out early in the morning and end day with ferry ride insteadShow detailed ratings
- TMTeresaWritten on February 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis is the most professional tour group. Everyone on this team was quickly responsive. We had such a wonderful experience we are planning another trip. They were very attentive to our needs and accommodations. Highly recommend. I would not bother trying any other group. This company was the best.Show detailed ratings
- VRValmaWritten on February 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis cycle trip was fantastic from start to finish. The organisation by Meridian Ten was outstanding and we felt we were like family to them before we even started. The detail and planning and bike fitting were exemplary. Being self-guided we were able to stop and start whenever we felt like and the options available for a big day or a short day of biking were great - we did everything possible and got to see some amazing scenery and lovely quaint villages.Show detailed ratings
- MSMarkWritten on February 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe had two families traveling together and we had a wonderful time. The accommodations were superb, the food surprisingly good and the people in Croatia warm and welcoming. We would go back in an instant. The toughest biking day is the first with the biggest hills. After that, it is a quite pleasant ride with gradual slopes. Well worth it. - Mark SShow detailed ratings
- CMCoreyWritten on January 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had an amazing holiday with Meridien Ten, and were very, very impressed with the complex organisation, which went like”clock work”. The book that they gave us to start our trip was not only super handy to use in conjunction with our Garmin GPS but is a great keepsake. Croatia is really an awesome place and Meridien Ten made it so easy for us to just enjoy it - and the cycling was amazing as well. On our final day, we had arranged with them to cycle to the top of Biokovo which was amazing and challenging and they even had a car their to support even though we were on a self-guided trip. Amazing service. We loved Croatia, beautiful country, very friendly people, amazing cycling and food. Thank you Meridien Ten.Show detailed ratings
- IMIreneWritten on January 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had a great holiday with Meridien Ten, and were very, very impressed with the complex organisation, which went like”clock work”. I am so pleased you helped us to decide to use B and B accommodation rather than hotels –all were very comfortable and clean and it was good to chat to our hosts – we learnt so much. The information before the trip was very useful, the briefing friendly and thorough and superb pack for the holiday. It was so good to know you were always "there" for us. We particularly enjoyed our Split loop and Hvar to Stari Grad rides – great views! The small cafe at Brusje is well worth a mention – excellent coffee and cake and at the top of the hardest part of the climb! Loved Supetar and Sutivan on Brac Excellent bikes,very comfortable with good paniers The kayak instructors were a very professional team, really looked after us and very good company. A big thank you to the team. We loved Croatia, beautiful country, very friendly people and we felt very safe two women on their own. We will be back and will definitely book again with Meridien Ten next time.Show detailed ratings
- ERElizabethWritten on January 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe rode on a self guided tour, and it was wonderful. We went in October, absolutely perfect weather for cycling. The country is beautiful and superb quiet roads were chosen for optimum pleasure for bikers, so much of the time we were facing the ocean while riding. The company took care of every detail of the ride with maps and suggestions for eating and sightseeing, as well as care of bikes. Hotels were handpicked for location and views...we could not have been happier, would do it again in a heartbeat.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Diocletian’s palace and Split town
- Day 2 - Coastal and inland rides on island Brac
- Day 3 - Lavender roads, UNESCO sites and Venetian style Hvar town
- Day 4 – Speed boat to Korcula island
- Day 5: Korcula's beaches and unique vineyards
- Day 6 - Wine roads of Peljesac and Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Self Guided Cycling Tour from Split to Dubrovnik
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Split6 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$72USD $1,736
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Split6 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$72USD $1,736
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Split6 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$72USD $1,736
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Split6 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$72USD $1,736
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Split6 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$72USD $1,736
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Split6 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$72USD $1,736
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Split6 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$72USD $1,736
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Split6 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$66USD $1,595
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Split6 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$66USD $1,595
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Split6 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$66USD $1,595
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Meridien Ten booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $1,595 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1595 for Self Guided Cycling Tour from Split to Dubrovnik, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Meridien Ten will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Meridien Ten tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 206 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Jelsa (Croatia)
- 12 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 27 km
- Vela Luka (Croatia)
- 33 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 6 km
- Orebić (Croatia)
- 20 km
- Trstenik (Croatia)
- 26 km
- Ston (Croatia)
- 38 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,595 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Self Guided Cycling Tour from Split to Dubrovnik via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Self Guided Cycling Tour from Split to Dubrovnik