Self Guided Cycling Tour from Split to Dubrovnik
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 63:29:07
- Our saving
- US $ 1,580
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Kurt "Cycling between Split and Dubrovnik is a perfect way to see the beauty of the Dalmatian coast. The islands are stunning, and Meridian Ten's tour directions, accommodation arrangements, and support were perfect as well. We had a day of bad weather (in mid-April) and they were exceptional in re-arranging our travel - the seas were too rough for the speedboat between Hvar and Korcula. BTW, April is a..."
- +8 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
Start in Split and end in Dubrovnik! With the bicycle tour Self Guided Cycling Tour from Split to Dubrovnik, you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Split to Dubrovnik and through Split, Croatia and 9 other destinations in Croatia. Self Guided Cycling Tour from Split to Dubrovnik is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 15 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- VRValmaWritten on February 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis cycle trip was fantastic from start to finish. The organisation by Meridian Ten was outstanding and we felt we were like family to them before we even started. The detail and planning and bike fitting were exemplary. Being self-guided we were able to stop and start whenever we felt like and the options available for a big day or a short day of biking were great - we did everything possible and got to see some amazing scenery and lovely quaint villages.Show detailed ratings
- MSMarkWritten on February 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe had two families traveling together and we had a wonderful time. The accommodations were superb, the food surprisingly good and the people in Croatia warm and welcoming. We would go back in an instant. The toughest biking day is the first with the biggest hills. After that, it is a quite pleasant ride with gradual slopes. Well worth it. - Mark SShow detailed ratings
- CMCoreyWritten on January 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had an amazing holiday with Meridien Ten, and were very, very impressed with the complex organisation, which went like”clock work”. The book that they gave us to start our trip was not only super handy to use in conjunction with our Garmin GPS but is a great keepsake. Croatia is really an awesome place and Meridien Ten made it so easy for us to just enjoy it - and the cycling was amazing as well. On our final day, we had arranged with them to cycle to the top of Biokovo which was amazing and challenging and they even had a car their to support even though we were on a self-guided trip. Amazing service. We loved Croatia, beautiful country, very friendly people, amazing cycling and food. Thank you Meridien Ten.Show detailed ratings
- IMIreneWritten on January 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had a great holiday with Meridien Ten, and were very, very impressed with the complex organisation, which went like”clock work”. I am so pleased you helped us to decide to use B and B accommodation rather than hotels –all were very comfortable and clean and it was good to chat to our hosts – we learnt so much. The information before the trip was very useful, the briefing friendly and thorough and superb pack for the holiday. It was so good to know you were always "there" for us. We particularly enjoyed our Split loop and Hvar to Stari Grad rides – great views! The small cafe at Brusje is well worth a mention – excellent coffee and cake and at the top of the hardest part of the climb! Loved Supetar and Sutivan on Brac Excellent bikes,very comfortable with good paniers The kayak instructors were a very professional team, really looked after us and very good company. A big thank you to the team. We loved Croatia, beautiful country, very friendly people and we felt very safe two women on their own. We will be back and will definitely book again with Meridien Ten next time.Show detailed ratings
- RBRobinWritten on January 29, 20184.0 - GoodOur family cycle tour from Split to Dubrovnik was a great success. We went in September which was perfect - just a bit cooler for cycling and the resorts not quite as busy. The islands are stunning and there are some beautiful towns to explore - Korcula was a highlight for us. Our two teenagers appreciated an active trip and enjoyed routefinding using the meticulous directions. Meridien 10 were super helpful and organised in putting the tour together and stepped in quickly to replan when bad weather scuppered a sea crossing. a brilliant introduction to this lovely country.Show detailed ratings
- KBKurtWritten on December 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentCycling between Split and Dubrovnik is a perfect way to see the beauty of the Dalmatian coast. The islands are stunning, and Meridian Ten's tour directions, accommodation arrangements, and support were perfect as well. We had a day of bad weather (in mid-April) and they were exceptional in re-arranging our travel - the seas were too rough for the speedboat between Hvar and Korcula. BTW, April is a great time to go; few tourists, and little traffic, so we had a very "local" experience, which was what we were looking for. We will most definitely be coming back and will let M10 help us with our plans.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Diocletian’s palace and Split town
- Day 2 - Coastal and inland rides on island Brac
- Day 3 - Lavender roads, UNESCO sites and Venetian style Hvar town
- Day 4 – Speed boat to Korcula island
- Day 5: Korcula's beaches and unique vineyards
- Day 6 - Wine roads of Peljesac and Dubrovnik
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gillian27th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Self Guided Cycling Tour from Split to Dubrovnik
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayApr 26, 2018from Split6 DaysTuesdayMay 1, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$66USD $1,580
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Split6 DaysWednesdayMay 2, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$66USD $1,580
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Split6 DaysThursdayMay 3, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$66USD $1,580
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Split6 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$72USD $1,721
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Split6 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$72USD $1,721
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Split6 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$72USD $1,721
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Split6 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$72USD $1,721
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Split6 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$72USD $1,721
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Split6 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$72USD $1,721
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Split6 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$72USD $1,721
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Meridien Ten booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $1,580 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1580 for Self Guided Cycling Tour from Split to Dubrovnik, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Meridien Ten will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Meridien Ten tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 206 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Jelsa (Croatia)
- 12 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 27 km
- Vela Luka (Croatia)
- 33 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 6 km
- Orebić (Croatia)
- 20 km
- Trstenik (Croatia)
- 26 km
- Ston (Croatia)
- 38 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,580 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Self Guided Cycling Tour from Split to Dubrovnik via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Self Guided Cycling Tour from Split to Dubrovnik