7 Day Yellowstone National Park Rocky Mountain Explorer
- Our saving
- US $ 877
- Las Vegas
- +5 Destinations
- Western USA
- Las Vegas
- Hike into the depths of Bryce Canyon
- Enjoy serenity at Grand Tetons Park
- Watch herds of buffalo at Yellowstone
- Explore Snow Canyon’s dunes and trails
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- NPNancyWritten on October 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentI joined three tours with this company, the death valley day tour, 7 day southwest highlights and 7 day yellowstone national park tour. Joel Clark was my tour guide on the death valley and 7 day southwest tour and Mike Brown on the 7 day yellowstone tour. All three tours were amazing. I saw so much of the west coast and so many highlights including Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Zion and Bryce national park, Grand Teton, Yellowstone national park etc. Not to mention so many stories about the wild west. I chose the camping option on both 7 day tours and I really encourage choosing this option. You meet alot of people, you can learn how to setup camp if you never gone camping before, you get to be closer to nature and sometimes you can star gaze and possible see the Milky way (I saw it three days in a row). Joel and Mike are one of the best tour guides I have ever met. They were professional, approachable and have a great personality. Overall I really enjoyed all tours with Bindlestiff and I really recommend joining one of their tours especially if you are short on time. You will definitely have fun and Bindlestiff tours will make your trip a memorable one. Thank you Joel, Mike and Bindlestiff for making my USA trip a memorable one. Hope to see you guys again in the future.Show detailed ratings
- BCBeckyWritten on September 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentI just completed my 2nd Bindlestiff Tour and it was just as amazing as the first! This company is top notch. They are there for you from the moment you book until the sad time that the tour ends. The Bindlestiff Tours customer service team are amazing- they answer emails extremely quickly and answer all your questions before the tour so you know exactly what to expect.Both Bindlestiff Guides I have had have been great- full of knowledge, enthusiasm and are a constant source interesting facts and stories. The touring vehicles are super comfy and on both my tours brand new, the same as the gear- again top notch high quality making camping extremely comfortable. As for this tour itself, its expertly planned and executed to allow maximum time and enjoyment in the parks. We saw so much more than we expected and had tons of time to explore each park with some fabulous walks in each. Meals were great- healthy, plentiful and they cater for all kinds of diets! I can't say enough about this company and the high standard of tours- I am already planning to join their new Bindlestiff Tours Western Canadian Rockies tour in 2018. Thanks again!Show detailed ratings
- DFDonnaWritten on July 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentAwesome. we had a great time. beware that it can be a physically demanding tour. there are a lot of hikes, and moderate at 8000 ft means strenuous at sea level. but it was just incomparable. I would definitely recommend this tourShow detailed ratings
- TCTraciWritten on November 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentI did both the 3 day National Parks and 7 day Yellowstone tours with Bindlestiff in September. I loved the Yellowstone tour, the scenery was amazing and our guide, Jen and made sure we got to see as much as possible. The highlights were Grand Teton national park, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone and Mammoth Hot Springs. The national parks tour was also excellent, seeing the sunrise Monument Valley and exploring Antelope Canyon were the highlights on this one. I would definitely recommend both tours with Bindlestiff.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 2, 20145.0 - ExcellentI joined 7 day Yellowstone National Park Rocky Mountain Explorer from Vegas in Sep. Trekking in Bryce,Teton and Yellowstone Twinkle of the stars, flowing the Milky Way Having a glorious time at American BBQ Walking around Salt Lake City Making dinner with tourists Singing songs like KARAOKE in the running van... I'm so excited I still. I'll never forget this experience, very beautiful view,delicious dinner,and the veeeeeery kind,tought and brilliant leader guide ! This is the most satisfied tour I've joined of all. Thank you for the excellent tour ! I'd like to join The Bindlestiff tours again someday.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 1, 20145.0 - ExcellentThis tour was so relaxing and enjoyable! Our tour guide Rachel was very informative and nice. She showed us great places to hike and explore in the parks. The lunch provided was delicious as well. The camp grounds are amazing- natural beauty and lovely campfires under the stars in nature. I would definitely take another tour with this company!
- AAnonymousWritten on July 1, 20145.0 - ExcellentI just want to thank Khriss for the trip we took recently. He is the King of Tour Guides. He took us to places we would never have found by ourselves.His knowledge , enthusiasm, patience and sense of wonder is infectious!I can't thank you enough. It was the icing on the cake for an amazing USA journey through Yellowstone and the Tetons. Outstanding! Verified on Trip Advisor
- AAnonymousWritten on July 1, 20145.0 - ExcellentThe tour was very well organized and the guide knew so much interesting facts to tell. being in the small group offers a better quality and more flexibility to stop at different places and spend there as much time as you like. I also really liked lunches, my mother couldn't prepare better sandwiches! I cannot think of a better way to explore this amazing place in social, ecological and economical (price/quality) terms. Bindlestiff does a really good job and I would choose them for any other tours! Thanks!
- AAnonymousWritten on October 14, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis was easily the highlight of my week-long trip to Vegas. We were taken to some of the most insanely weird landscapes I've ever seen in my life. The small group atmosphere was awesome and I made friends with the other group members easily. Khriss the guide was great. He was knowledgeable about the area and kept us laughing and engaged the whole time. It was obvious to me that he loved the trip as much as we did. This company really goes out of their way to make sure you enjoy your trip. We were even able to pick out random spots along the way to hop out and take photos. Did not feel rushed in any situation. Would not hesitate to recommend Bindlestiff to anyone visiting Lost Wages!! Visited June 2013 Trip Advisor
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park via Cedar Breaks
- Day 2 Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City
- Day 3 Grand Tetons National Park
- Day 4-5 Yellowstone National Park
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
How will the accommodation for this tour look like?
We provide tents, air mattresses and all other equipment except a sleeping bag which you can bring or purchase one with your guide for approx $30 on day one. No single person supplement is charged. Tents are twin share and solo travelers will be paired with another client of the same sex. We do not offer a single supplement for this tour, as this is a camping tour. If there is an odd number of females, we may be able to allow you to have your own tent, but we will not know that until just before the tour.
Campgrounds are privately owned and operated and offer very high standards. Most campgrounds on this tour have full bathrooms and hot showers as well as electricity and charging points for cameras and cells phones etc. Some campgrounds have complimentary wifi and some campgrounds even have outdoor hot tubs for a soak and a star gaze.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gael10th February 2018
7 Day Yellowstone National Park Rocky Mountain Explorer
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$122$999-12%USD $877+ $110 Food Kitty and Hotel night- twin share
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$122$999-12%USD $877+ $110 Food kitty and Hotel night- twin share
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$122$999-12%USD $877+ $110 Food kitty and Hotel night- twin share
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Las Vegas7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$122$999-12%USD $877+ $110 Food kitty and Hotel night- twin share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2018 the full payment of $877 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $877 for 7 Day Yellowstone National Park Rocky Mountain Explorer, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 312 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 354 km
- Salt Lake City (USA)
- 354 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 75 km
- Yellowstone National Park (USA)
- 844 km
- Snow Canyon State Park (USA)
- 185 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $877 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,310 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Day Yellowstone National Park Rocky Mountain Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7 Day Yellowstone National Park Rocky Mountain Explorer