GIVE - Nicaragua
Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,915
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Hailey "My give trip was the most amazing experience of my life. I have never felt so helpful and enlightened in less than a month. My guides and fellow volunteers were some of the most inspiring people that I have ever met. It's truly amazing because you learn so much about the culture and the earth. On top of that, you discover so much about yourself. Give helped me realized, and understand my purpose. ..."
- Work on eco-friendly projects
- Climb to the top of Cerro Negro
- Discover secluded islands
- Feed and clean baby sea turtles
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- KKyliTaylorWritten on June 13, 20185.0 - Excellentthis trip has truely changed me as a person. I went on this trip hoping to make some friends and make some good memories and really just escape from my life in America but after this trip I got so much more than that out of it. Not only did I make new friends I gained a new family. Not only did I have some good memories but life changing and impactful ones. Not only did I escape but find a new passion I never knew I had and learn so much on the way to better myself. This was the number one best decision I’ve ever made in my life and wouldn’t have changed a single thing. I’m so great full for the experience I got from this program and can’t wait to go back in December and go to Nepal in MayShow detailed ratings
- MMackenzieCrabtreeWritten on June 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip opened up my eyes to so many perspectives and possibilities. Traveling with GIVE has greatly changed my outlook on life and the decisions I make every day.Show detailed ratings
- VanessaWritten on June 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentI am undeniably grateful for the opportunity that this organization has given me. Through out this trip I learned not only immense amount of knowledge about the Nicaraguan culture but about myself. This trip has allowed me to step out of the bubble we all live in here in America and see how our impact can make a change.Show detailed ratings
- LaurenWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip was well beyond my expectations ! Every day changed my life in a unique way, and I returned home a completely different person. Everyone needs to go on at least one GIVE trip and I promise you’ll never be the same!!Show detailed ratings
- DDylanMcCormickWritten on June 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentA life changing experience!!!Show detailed ratings
- HannahWritten on May 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentI chose 5 stars on everything for a reason. This trip was absolutely incredible in every way possible. Even in the face of extreme political unrest, my guides never failed to make myself and my fellow volunteers feel safe and well-informed at all times. GIVE changed my life. I met so many amazing people in Nicaragua and absolutely fell in love with the community of Jiquilillo. I have officially vowed to myself to return one day (hopefully sooner than later).Show detailed ratings
- JBJoshuaWritten on May 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe time spent with Give in Nicaragua for the two weeks was incredible. The guides are awesome and do an amazing job of caring after the volunteers. The impact has upon the local communities is astounding and that we are allowed to enter into their communities because of Give’s amazing work. I whole heartedly recommended doing this trip if available in the future, the people you met are full of life and is absolutely life changing for both the members of the community and the volunteers on the trip.Show detailed ratings
- AJAlexWritten on January 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentMy GIVE trip to Nicaragua was absolutely the best experience of my life. Our guides, Carmen and Daniela, were incredibly inspiring and challenged us to do hard work, cultivate friendships, and learn more about ourselves. I’ve never been as happy as I was in Jiquilillo and Little Corn Island. I encourage everyone to look into this amazing organization to experience something you won’t find anywhere else!Show detailed ratings
- HWHaileyWritten on January 22, 20184.0 - GoodMy give trip was the most amazing experience of my life. I have never felt so helpful and enlightened in less than a month. My guides and fellow volunteers were some of the most inspiring people that I have ever met. It's truly amazing because you learn so much about the culture and the earth. On top of that, you discover so much about yourself. Give helped me realized, and understand my purpose. You never really understand some of these things until you see them with your own two eyes. I fell in love with Nicaragua, the locals, and my give family. This experience changed my life, so take a chance and let it change yours too.Show detailed ratings
- MSMcGwireWritten on January 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur guides were incredible and the trip was amazing! Learning about the core values of GIVE throughout was one of the best parts!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Days 3-9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12-13
- Day 14
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- GIVE - Nicaragua
- GIVE - Scuba Reef Conservation
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
GIVE - Nicaragua
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Jiquilillo14 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Managua0 seats left$72USD $1,723Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nicaragua. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Jiquilillo is the starting point and Managua is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Growth International Volunteer Excursions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2018 the full payment of $1,915 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1915 for GIVE - Nicaragua, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Growth International Volunteer Excursions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Growth International Volunteer Excursions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 147 km.
- Jiquilillo (Nicaragua)
- 147 km
- Managua (Nicaragua)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,915 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,419 tours in Latin America
- covered by 120 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for GIVE - Nicaragua via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 184 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on GIVE - Nicaragua