GIVE - Nicaragua
- Our saving
- US $ 1,741
- Work on eco-friendly projects
- Climb to the top of Cerro Negro
- Discover secluded islands
- Feed and clean baby sea turtles
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Rather Poor
- JBJoshuaWritten on May 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe time spent with Give in Nicaragua for the two weeks was incredible. The guides are awesome and do an amazing job of caring after the volunteers. The impact has upon the local communities is astounding and that we are allowed to enter into their communities because of Give’s amazing work. I whole heartedly recommended doing this trip if available in the future, the people you met are full of life and is absolutely life changing for both the members of the community and the volunteers on the trip.Show detailed ratings
- AJAlexWritten on January 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentMy GIVE trip to Nicaragua was absolutely the best experience of my life. Our guides, Carmen and Daniela, were incredibly inspiring and challenged us to do hard work, cultivate friendships, and learn more about ourselves. I’ve never been as happy as I was in Jiquilillo and Little Corn Island. I encourage everyone to look into this amazing organization to experience something you won’t find anywhere else!Show detailed ratings
- HWHaileyWritten on January 22, 20184.0 - GoodMy give trip was the most amazing experience of my life. I have never felt so helpful and enlightened in less than a month. My guides and fellow volunteers were some of the most inspiring people that I have ever met. It's truly amazing because you learn so much about the culture and the earth. On top of that, you discover so much about yourself. Give helped me realized, and understand my purpose. You never really understand some of these things until you see them with your own two eyes. I fell in love with Nicaragua, the locals, and my give family. This experience changed my life, so take a chance and let it change yours too.Show detailed ratings
- MSMcGwireWritten on January 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur guides were incredible and the trip was amazing! Learning about the core values of GIVE throughout was one of the best parts!Show detailed ratings
- AAnaWritten on January 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentIncredible, incredible, incredible. GIVE was so organized and provided me wth an unforgettable experience. Already planning my next trip.Show detailed ratings
- AMAlexisWritten on January 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy experiences with G.I.V.E. were absolutely amazing. Our guides were admirable and true leaders. I would 100% recommend using them!Show detailed ratings
- AMAngelicaWritten on November 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentGET ON THAT PLANE NOW! Please please please go! I came back from Nicaragua four months ago and have thought about it every day since the day I stepped back on US soil. GIVE is an amazing organization and has perfectly crafted a trip that will change your life. They have built a strong connection and a wonderful relationship with the locals and because of this, you'll meet such incredible people with warm beautiful hearts. You'll share smiles and laughter, you'll work side by side with them, you'll hear their stories. GIVE also focuses on environmental and sustainable projects and due to this, I see the world completely different now. You'll come back home being more aware of your lifestyle. You'll see how each person is connected on this earth. You'll see what it means to be a global citizen. You’ll want to go back and experience it all over again if you could. You’ll find yourself back at home scrolling through google maps trying to relive it in any way that you can. You’ll make wonderful friends, see breathtaking views, learn about the world in a whole new light, and feel beyond blessed for this experience. Do yourself a favor and get on that plane now! You won’t regret it!!Show detailed ratings
- JJessicaWritten on October 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentGetting the opportunity to go to Nicaragua with GIVE absolutely changed my life. From the lifelong friends i met, to the most amazing and influential guides, to the incredible locals everything about it was amazing. This trip taught me so much about sustainable living, opened up my eyes to how much the environment is suffering and made me change my way of life when i arrived back home for the better. We got to experience so much when we were in Nica not only working on the worksite or in schools but in our free time we were able to learn and had the opportunities that most trips like these don’t have. We got to be one on one with the locals and hear experiences that really made Nicaragua feel like a second home. I also was lucky enough to do the Scuba add-on and it was equally as incredible. I became scuba certified, got to swim with sharks, see the amazing reefs, but also learn so much about the decay of coral reefs and the effects of global warming on the waters surrounding. 10/10 recommend this trip to anyone. Not only will you have the time of your life but you will come back with knowledge you can only get from traveling abroad!Show detailed ratings
- HJHayleyWritten on October 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy experience with GIVE Volunteers started with my trip to Nicaragua last summer. As soon as i saw my guide Tony in the Managua airport, I realized this trip may alter my life. I experienced so much more than two weeks in a different country. I met the people who inspired me to become more of myself through my individuality. I met the leaders that helped shape who I want to be in my life. I met the locals that gave me so much more education than I could receive in a classroom. I traveled to the places that showed me how "home" is supposed to feel in your soul. I faced adventures head on and realized fear is only a small part of your own mind that you are capable of overcoming. I owe my adventurous and grateful mindset to GIVE Volunteers. This organization showed me how to alway lead with your heart and how in doing that will allow you to gain so much more in your life. I continued my love for GIVE by starting a study based organization called Global Citizens based on GIVE's morals and ideology and also became a GIVE ambassador! I am so passionate about how this organization allowed me to give to others, ended up giving me so much more, and helped me give back to my local community!Show detailed ratings
- EEmilyWritten on September 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy trip to Nicaragua is hard to describe... because there were so many amazing, one-of-a-kind moments with the local communities, the wonderful guides, and my newfound friends! This trip made me step out of my comfort zone, and I'm so glad it did. Nicaragua gave me an entirely new way of thinking about social and environmental issues, and our role as people to take care of our planet and fellow humans. I plan on using what I learned to do my part. #teamhumanShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Days 3-9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12-13
- Day 14
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- GIVE - Nicaragua
- GIVE - Scuba Reef Conservation
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
30 travellers met before going on their Growth International Volunteer Excursions GIVE - Nicaragua tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
GIVE - Nicaragua
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Jiquilillo14 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Managua6 seats left$54USD $1,741
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Jiquilillo14 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Managua8 seats left$54USD $1,741
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Jiquilillo14 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Managua10+ seats left$54USD $1,741
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Jiquilillo14 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Managua7 seats left$54USD $1,741
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Jiquilillo14 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Managua10+ seats left$54USD $1,741
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nicaragua. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Jiquilillo is the starting point and Managua is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Growth International Volunteer Excursions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,741 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1741 for GIVE - Nicaragua, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Growth International Volunteer Excursions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Growth International Volunteer Excursions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Jiquilillo (Nicaragua)
- 147 km
- Managua (Nicaragua)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,741 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,242 tours in Latin America
- covered by 102 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for GIVE - Nicaragua via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 178 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on GIVE - Nicaragua