GIVE - Nicaragua
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,915
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
KyliTaylor "this trip has truely changed me as a person. I went on this trip hoping to make some friends and make some good memories and really just escape from my life in America but after this trip I got so much more than that out of it. Not only did I make new friends I gained a new family. Not only did I have some good memories but life changing and impactful ones. Not only did I escape but find a new pas..."
- Work on eco-friendly projects
- Climb to the top of Cerro Negro
- Discover secluded islands
- Feed and clean baby sea turtles
- Rather Poor
- IsabelWritten on August 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentThere are not enough words to describe just how amazing this trip was! I have never felt so immersed in a culture before and was able to learn so much about the local community while also forming connections with them. What I love most about GIVE is that they actually spent time in the village to really get to know the community and talk to the locals to see how they could help their community in the most beneficial and sustainable way. The village truly welcomes GIVE into their homes and it's amazing to see the impact we have had on them and the impact they've made on us. This trip is absolutely life changing. I came back to the states as a more positive, open-minded, and stronger individual. I learned how rewarding it is to help others. I made truly deep connections with my volunteer group and the locals. This trip is worth every single penny, I promise you. I strongly encourage you to sign up for a trip and become the change you wish to see in this world.Show detailed ratings
- JJessicaleonardWritten on July 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe best experience of my life!!Show detailed ratings
- GGarrettRobertsWritten on July 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentI came with an Auburn Peace Corps group and we stayed with GIVE. It was an absolute fantastic experience. Daniela and Teresa were such amazing people and they helped change my life for the better for forever. I cannot wait to go on another GIVE trip!Show detailed ratings
- HHannahTaylorWritten on July 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentI have been on 2 GIVE trips now and they were both the most amazing experiences of my life. The guides are so loving and selfless and the locals are the most genuine people I've ever met.Show detailed ratings
- BBaraaWritten on July 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShe genuinely cared about all of us and that showed in her guidanceShow detailed ratings
- CCoryPowellWritten on July 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip was one of the most amazing experiences of my life!Show detailed ratings
- CCoryPowellWritten on July 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy experience here is something I will never forget! I loved every moment.Show detailed ratings
- HHopeHudginsWritten on July 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was my first time travelling out of the country, and by myself. I have to say that this was the best decision I have ever made!! I still keep in contact with the people I was on the trip with months later. It helped bring clarity for my career and that a week like this is exactly what I want to do for the rest of my life. I support organizations such as GIVE for focusing on sustainable development rather than continuing a cycle of poverty that other organization often do. My only area of improvement is for better communication prior to the trip. The group didn’t receive much information until a couple weeks before departureShow detailed ratings
- SSarahHornungWritten on July 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis experience was unlike any other. Every aspect of this trip was so unique compared to anything else I had ever experienced anywhere from the food, to the people, even tp the mode of transportation to reach Little Corn. We were immersed and welcomed into a culture and island that I hadn't even heard of before, but that small fact meant nothing to the locals. They welcomed us into their homes for meals, taught us about their culture, shared stories about their history, led us around the island and just hung out with us so we could all get to know each other. This was truly am immersion experience. Whoever comes to this island will not leave empty, they will be fuller than after any vacation to 5 star resort. Instead of filling voids with expensive drinks, air conditioning and properly edited pictures, you are able to see raw beauty in the nature that surrounds you and the pureness inside all of the people that will welcome you with open arms. I definitley plan on going back, but this time I will bring more people and will stay much longer.Show detailed ratings
- KKyliTaylorWritten on June 13, 20185.0 - Excellentthis trip has truely changed me as a person. I went on this trip hoping to make some friends and make some good memories and really just escape from my life in America but after this trip I got so much more than that out of it. Not only did I make new friends I gained a new family. Not only did I have some good memories but life changing and impactful ones. Not only did I escape but find a new passion I never knew I had and learn so much on the way to better myself. This was the number one best decision I’ve ever made in my life and wouldn’t have changed a single thing. I’m so great full for the experience I got from this program and can’t wait to go back in December and go to Nepal in MayShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Days 3-9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12-13
- Day 14
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- GIVE - Nicaragua
- GIVE - Scuba Reef Conservation
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nicaragua. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Jiquilillo is the starting point and Managua is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Growth International Volunteer Excursions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $1,915 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1915 for GIVE - Nicaragua, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Growth International Volunteer Excursions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Growth International Volunteer Excursions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 147 km.
- Jiquilillo (Nicaragua)
- 147 km
- Managua (Nicaragua)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,915 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,727 tours in Latin America
- covered by 144 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for GIVE - Nicaragua via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 208 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on GIVE - Nicaragua