GIVE - Nicaragua
- Our saving
- US $ 1,750
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Alexandra "I WANNA GO BACK! It was such an amazing experience working in both the education program and worksite. Everyone there was incredibly nice and welcomed us with open arms. Honestly, it changed me as a person by making me more aware of issues around the world and challenged me to leave more handprints instead of footprints. The trip also allowed me to make so many new friends from around the globe. A..."
- Little Corn Island
- Volunteer in Nicaragua
- Give surfing a try
- Climb Cerro Negro
- Discover secluded islands
Start in Jiquilillo and end in Little Corn Island! With the volunteer/community tour GIVE - Nicaragua, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Jiquilillo, Nicaragua and 2 other destinations in Nicaragua. GIVE - Nicaragua includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- HJHayleyWritten on October 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy experience with GIVE Volunteers started with my trip to Nicaragua last summer. As soon as i saw my guide Tony in the Managua airport, I realized this trip may alter my life. I experienced so much more than two weeks in a different country. I met the people who inspired me to become more of myself through my individuality. I met the leaders that helped shape who I want to be in my life. I met the locals that gave me so much more education than I could receive in a classroom. I traveled to the places that showed me how "home" is supposed to feel in your soul. I faced adventures head on and realized fear is only a small part of your own mind that you are capable of overcoming. I owe my adventurous and grateful mindset to GIVE Volunteers. This organization showed me how to alway lead with your heart and how in doing that will allow you to gain so much more in your life. I continued my love for GIVE by starting a study based organization called Global Citizens based on GIVE's morals and ideology and also became a GIVE ambassador! I am so passionate about how this organization allowed me to give to others, ended up giving me so much more, and helped me give back to my local community!Show detailed ratings
- EEmilyWritten on September 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy trip to Nicaragua is hard to describe... because there were so many amazing, one-of-a-kind moments with the local communities, the wonderful guides, and my newfound friends! This trip made me step out of my comfort zone, and I'm so glad it did. Nicaragua gave me an entirely new way of thinking about social and environmental issues, and our role as people to take care of our planet and fellow humans. I plan on using what I learned to do my part. #teamhumanShow detailed ratings
- EAEmilyWritten on August 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentVolunteering abroad with GIVE was the best experience of my life, and it is an something that has the power to shape you as a person as well as change your outlook on life. You build relationships with the people in the communities, and you develop amazing friendships with the other volunteers in your group. I had the opportunity to experience different parts of the trip with each of the guides, Carmen and Tony, and you truly cannot have anything less than an awesome experience with either of them! A GIVE trip is an experience of a life time that I would recommend to anyone, and I guarantee that I will be pursuing more!Show detailed ratings
- TBTylorWritten on July 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentGoing on this amazing trip has truly been one of the best decisions of my life. I've learned so many life lessons, tried new foods and made new wonderful friends while also gaining great memories and becoming closer with my best friend. Nicaragua will always have a special place in my heart and it's all thanks to GIVE.Show detailed ratings
- BBlairWritten on July 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was by far the best trip I have ever been on in my life. It was a truly eye-opening experience and I would go back in a second if I could! The people are so warm and welcoming, the guides clearly know what they are doing and they create such a fun and positive environment. I came into this journey not knowing much about GIVE, but I can definitely verify that it is an outstanding organization. It has given me the opportunity to step out of my comfort zone and take on other perspectives I never would have thought possible. I am thankful to have been a small part of the big change GIVE is making, and to have formed such genuine friendships through this experience. If anyone is on the fence about going on a trip with GIVE, I would wholeheartedly encourage you to take a chance on this opportunity, because I guarantee you will not regret it.Show detailed ratings
- CHCourtneyWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe most beautiful and amazing experience of my life! My guides were wonderful and would love to do it all over again. Miss my guides, other volunteers and the communities so much!Show detailed ratings
- JWJordanWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis has been the most amazing experience of my life. I would do it again in a heartbeat. There are just so many amazing people and it is such an amazing culture to be involved in. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend two weeks of my life. It's so crazy how just in two weeks, complete strangers can become such a close family.Show detailed ratings
- AAlexandraWritten on July 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentI WANNA GO BACK! It was such an amazing experience working in both the education program and worksite. Everyone there was incredibly nice and welcomed us with open arms. Honestly, it changed me as a person by making me more aware of issues around the world and challenged me to leave more handprints instead of footprints. The trip also allowed me to make so many new friends from around the globe. All of our guides, like Tony Camme, were really sweet and you can tell they are very passionate about what they do. I am absolutly determined to go on another trip soon!Show detailed ratings
- AAllyWritten on July 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was one of the greatest experiences I have ever had. GIVE is a great organization that has the right values and works with what the community has/needs. I am blessed to have been apart of this organization. The guides were amazing, along with my group and all the beautiful community members. Will definitely be doing this again!Show detailed ratings
- NDNicholasWritten on July 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was infinetly better than I expected thanks to my wonderful guide, Tony Camme. GIVE's emphasis on sustainable development is something extremely rare and special. I gained lifelong friends and lifelong memories. GIVE and Tony Camme have my highest of reccomendations for anyone interested in making a positive impact on the world.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Days 3-9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12-13
- Day 14
- SCUBA: Reef Conservation Program
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- GIVE - Nicaragua
- GIVE - Scuba Reef Conservation
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old2nd May 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
GIVE - Nicaragua
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- TuesdayDec 26, 2017from JiquililloMondayJan 8, 2018in Little Corn IslandOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,7506 spaces left
- MondayJan 8, 2018from JiquililloSundayJan 21, 2018in Little Corn IslandOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,75010+ spaces left
- SundayMay 6, 2018from JiquililloSaturdayMay 19, 2018in Little Corn IslandOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,750Only 2 spaces left
- SundayMay 20, 2018from JiquililloSaturdayJun 2, 2018in Little Corn IslandOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,750Only 1 space left
- SundayJun 3, 2018from JiquililloSaturdayJun 16, 2018in Little Corn IslandOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,7506 spaces left
- SundayJun 17, 2018from JiquililloSaturdayJun 30, 2018in Little Corn IslandOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,7504 spaces left
- SundayJul 1, 2018from JiquililloSaturdayJul 14, 2018in Little Corn IslandOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,7508 spaces left
- SundayJul 15, 2018from JiquililloSaturdayJul 28, 2018in Little Corn IslandOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,750Only 3 spaces left
- SundayJul 29, 2018from JiquililloSaturdayAug 11, 2018in Little Corn IslandOur saving$45PriceUSD $1,75010+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nicaragua. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Jiquilillo is the starting point and Little Corn Island is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Growth International Volunteer Excursions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2017 the full payment of $1,750 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1750 for GIVE - Nicaragua, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Growth International Volunteer Excursions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Growth International Volunteer Excursions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 503 km.
- Jiquilillo (Nicaragua)
- 147 km
- Managua (Nicaragua)
- 356 km
- Little Corn Island (Nicaragua)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,750 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,847 tours in Latin America
- covered by 83 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for GIVE - Nicaragua via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28 travellers have already met
before they left for GIVE - Nicaragua tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 170 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on GIVE - Nicaragua