GIVE - Nicaragua
- Our saving
- US $ 1,935
- Work on eco-friendly projects
- Climb to the top of Cerro Negro
- Discover secluded islands
- Feed and clean baby sea turtles
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Days 3-9
- Day 10
- Days 11-12
- Day 13
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ClaireWritten on July 30, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip was absolutely amazing! I felt so safe the entire time, and the accommodations were clean and beautiful!! Every meal was prepared for us and tasted great! I also got to go on so many great adventures that were so well planned and taught me so much... Read more
- SaraAdventWritten on July 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
To someone who is considering traveling with GIVE, just do it and do not overthink it. Save the money and book the trip because I promise, what you gain back from the experience is priceless. A GIVE trip like Nicaragua will change your perspective and in... Read moreReview collected by Growth International Volunteer Excursions
- BrittanySWritten on July 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I would say that if you’re even considering it just a little bit, go all in and take the leap. you will not regret it. this trip is for someone who’s ready to jump out of their comfort zone, try new things, meet new people, and make lifelong friends and... Read moreReview collected by Growth International Volunteer Excursions
- PaigeWritten on July 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip to Jiquilillo, Nicaragua has forever changed my life. The people in Jiquilillo are the most kind- hearted, good intentioned, and hard working people I have ever met and I hope to someday possess half the kindness that they showed our volunteer group... Read moreReview collected by Growth International Volunteer Excursions
- BBrittanySWritten on July 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip to Jiquilillo with GIVE Volunteers was nothing short of life-changing. Nicaragua is a beautiful country filled with beautiful souls. I was amazed at how the community comes together to build houses and teach kids and clean up the beaches. The kids... Read more
- RRitaAdventWritten on July 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Volunteering with GIVE was one of the greatest decision I’ve ever made in my life! I am so fortunate that I was able to travel to the beautiful country of Nicaragua! I learned so much about the country, the phenomenal people around me, and about myself as... Read more
- AallisonwarmenhovenWritten on July 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
GIVE introduced to me a life changing experience that will always hold a special place in my heart. From stepping into the airport on the first day till arriving home on the last, I felt perfectly safe the whole time. Every moment I spent on this trip was... Read more
- BBaileyPentzWritten on July 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
All I can say is wow. A life changing experience done the right way. 110% would recommend.
- DeannaWritten on July 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
When you set off on your GIVE trip, no matter where in the world it happens to be, you expect that you will make some sort of positive impact on the places you visit, but oftentimes, you don't comprehend the impact that the trip as a whole will have on you... Read more
- MMaheeraWritten on June 27, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Truly the MOST LIFECHANGING, UNFORGETTABLE trip ever. Disclaimer: You won't want to come back home after going to Nicaragua! :) Wouldn't trade any of the friendships and bonds I made for anything in the world. The people of Jiquillio are the most amazing,... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- GIVE - Nicaragua
- GIVE - Scuba Reef Conservation
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
GIVE - Nicaragua
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Jiquilillo13 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Managua4 seats left$60USD $1,935Sharing a twin room
- MondayJun 1, 2020from Jiquilillo13 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Managua6 seats left$60USD $1,935Sharing a twin room
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Jiquilillo13 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Managua6 seats left$60USD $1,935Sharing a twin room
- MondayJun 29, 2020from Jiquilillo13 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Managua5 seats left$60USD $1,935Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Nicaragua. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nicaragua. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Jiquilillo is the starting point and Managua is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 13 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Growth International Volunteer Excursions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Growth International Volunteer Excursions. Please familiarise yourself with the Growth International Volunteer Excursions payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Growth International Volunteer Excursions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Growth International Volunteer Excursions tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Jiquilillo (Nicaragua)
- 147 km
- Managua (Nicaragua)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,935 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,010 tours in Latin America
- covered by 290 different operators in Latin America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 223 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on GIVE - Nicaragua