Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 44:34:35
- Our saving
- US $ 2,024
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore the mysterious & prehistoric Stonehenge
- See the Roman baths in Bath (70 AD)
- Visit Shakespeare's birthplace
- Enjoy Grasmere gingerbread with a cup of tea!
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- CHIA NIEN CHANG's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodIt's a pleasant journey.
- Carol Walsh's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentScotland, the Highlands and the Islands....We walked in the footsteps of Royals and servants, soldiers and authors, rock... Read more
- Joan Fickling's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodI had a wonderful trip and it was because our tour Director and driver Peter and Eion they were so knowledgeable about ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–STONEHENGE–BATH
- Day 4: BATH–STOW-ON-THE-WOLD–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LLANGOLLEN, WALES–CHESTER, ENGLAND
- Day 5: CHESTER–GRASMERE–GRETNA GREEN, SCOTLAND–EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH
- Day 7: EDINBURGH–ABBOTSFORD–JEDBURGH–YORK, ENGLAND
- Day 8: YORK–STAMFORD–CAMBRIDGE–LONDON
- Day 9: LONDON
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Does this tour price include hotel accomodations?
The tour price includes hotel accommodations.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane28th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from London9 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to London0 seats left$89USD $2,130Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 30, 2018from London9 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to London0 seats left$89USD $2,130Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from London9 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$195$2,219-9%USD $2,024Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 7, 2018from London9 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to London0 seats left$89USD $2,130Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from London9 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to London9 seats left$195$2,219-9%USD $2,024Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 14, 2018from London9 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to London0 seats left$89USD $2,130Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from London9 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to London10+ seats left$195$2,219-9%USD $2,024Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 21, 2018from London9 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to London0 seats left$89USD $2,130Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from London9 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to London10+ seats left$195$2,219-9%USD $2,024Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- MondayMay 28, 2018from London9 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to London0 seats left$89USD $2,130Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 June 2018 the full payment of $2,024 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2024 for Britain Sampler, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,289 km.
- London (England)
- 19 km
- Hampton Court (England)
- 106 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 12 km
- Salisbury (England)
- 52 km
- Bath (England)
- 101 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 137 km
- Chester (England)
- 308 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 259 km
- York (England)
- 151 km
- Stamford (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,024 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,739 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours