Britain Sampler 2018
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- US $ 2,219
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Explore the mysterious & prehistoric Stonehenge
- See the Roman baths in Bath (70 AD)
- Visit Shakespeare's birthplace
- Enjoy Grasmere gingerbread with a cup of tea!
- Rather Poor
- LMLauraWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis is the first time ever being out of the country and joining a tour. This was the best vacation! I took my daughter with me and we both had an amazing time. Our tour guide Gillian was the best, she was a wealth of information and did a fantastic job. Joe our bus driver was an excellent driver and always smiling. England and Scotland were amazing!! We did the Britain Sampler and saw way more places than we would have seen on our own. I highly recommend going on a tour. And my daughter and I will take another.Show detailed ratings
- RKRodneyWritten on August 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentGood organization. Great overview if you have never been to the UK before. Good balance between group activities and our own time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–STONEHENGE–BATH
- Day 4: BATH–STOW-ON-THE-WOLD–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LLANGOLLEN, WALES–CHESTER, ENGLAND
- Day 5: CHESTER–GRASMERE–GRETNA GREEN, SCOTLAND–EDINBURGH
- Day 6: EDINBURGH
- Day 7: EDINBURGH–ABBOTSFORD–JEDBURGH–YORK, ENGLAND
- Day 8: YORK–STAMFORD–CAMBRIDGE–LONDON
- Day 9: LONDON
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour price include hotel accomodations?
The tour price includes hotel accommodations.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Britain Sampler 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from London9 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,219Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from London9 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to London9 seats leftUSD $2,219Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from London9 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,829Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from London9 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,829Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 November 2018 the full payment of $2,219 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2219 for Britain Sampler 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,289 km.
- London (England)
- 19 km
- Hampton Court (England)
- 106 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 12 km
- Salisbury (England)
- 52 km
- Bath (England)
- 101 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 137 km
- Chester (England)
- 308 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 259 km
- York (England)
- 151 km
- Stamford (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,219 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain Sampler 2018