Winter Getaway 2018-19 (Rome including Vatican City visit)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,082
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Explore the world’s largest ancient castle
- Experience the rich history of Berlin
- Soak up Amsterdam’s canal vistas
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DPDulceneaWritten on December 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
If you want to see major parts of europe in 18 days, this is the way! The itinerary is absolutely magnificent plus all the stops in cool little cities (Juliet’s balcony, for example, in Verona)! It’s pretty much an evening in a new city, 1 free day to do... Read more
- SashaWritten on December 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a incredible time on this tour we went to so many amazing places thanks to our tour guide and bus driver they made it a trip of a life time
- pyroidiacWritten on December 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolute legend. You couldn't ask for more from a tour guide but by the end of the trip, an amazing friend. Just genuinely an awesome person.
- PatrickWritten on May 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The places that we've been visiting were so beautiful. Millie as tour leader and Catlin as coach driver were excellent. Millie shared her knowledge about history behind each cities or person who who lived there before. Her advice to visit such and such... Read more
- LaurenWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was a fantastic tour guide and really made sure that everyone was having a great time She went out of her way to get to know all tourists and get an understanding of what they want to take away from the trip Kind, considerate and enthusiastic - the... Read more
- AAshishWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie is the best! Such a friendly and open person with a can do attitude, excellent!
- AAnonymousWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I like all the tour, the places that we visit, the food and the expirience to travel with people for different countries. In that travel I made good friends and Milli was an amaizing person with us in any moment
- CheyeneWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was amazing. She made me feel comfortable and was so informative in every city we went to, I learnt a lot from millie. Besides being very professional when she needed to, she was also so much fun. I would definitely love to take another tour if... Read more
- LLilyWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was the BEST experience I’ve ever had! The people in my group we had so much fun together, and this was only accentuated by our fun bus driver, and also our amazing tour leader- Millie. Millie was so knowledgeable about all our destinations, not... Read more
- TTaylaWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stien was the most amazing guide, the trip was made so much better thanks to her tips and recommendations! Stien also planned extra activities that weren’t included in the itinerary but turned out to be highlights of the tour (steak dinner in Florence and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 12: Salzburg to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at approximately 9 pm at Generator Hostel in London depending on traffic conditions, however, you also have the option to finish the tour at 8 am in Amsterdam, instead of taking the complimentary return transfer to London. Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour generally starts from Generator Hostel in London at 6 am. Due to the early start, we recommend arriving at least one day prior to the tour, so you have time to settle in and make sure you do not miss the departure! You also have the option to meet up with your group at approximately 5 pm in Paris on the first day of the tour if you wish. Please be aware the starting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
Winter Getaway 2018-19 (Rome including Vatican City visit)
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayFeb 12, 2019to London0 seats left$87USD $2,082
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayFeb 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$87USD $2,082
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayMar 5, 2019to London0 seats left$87USD $2,082
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayMar 19, 2019to London0 seats left$87USD $2,082
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to London0 seats left$91USD $2,188
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Getaway 2018-19 (Rome including Vatican City visit).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 March 2019 the full payment of $2,082 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2082 for Winter Getaway 2018-19 (Rome including Vatican City visit), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,082 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 134 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Getaway 2018-19 (Rome including Vatican City visit)