- Our saving
- US $ 2,169
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Explore the world’s largest ancient castle
- Experience the rich history of Berlin
- Soak up Amsterdam’s canal vistas
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- PatrickWritten on May 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe places that we've been visiting were so beautiful. Millie as tour leader and Catlin as coach driver were excellent. Millie shared her knowledge about history behind each cities or person who who lived there before. Her advice to visit such and such places were excellent. We had some nice time partying all together especially in Switzerland and Berlin. Unforgettable moments.Show detailed ratings
- LaurenWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie was a fantastic tour guide and really made sure that everyone was having a great time She went out of her way to get to know all tourists and get an understanding of what they want to take away from the trip Kind, considerate and enthusiastic - the perfect guide to have on tour!! Made for a fantastic trip, thanks Millie!!!Show detailed ratings
- AAshishWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentMillie is the best! Such a friendly and open person with a can do attitude, excellent!Show detailed ratings
- CheyeneWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie was amazing. She made me feel comfortable and was so informative in every city we went to, I learnt a lot from millie. Besides being very professional when she needed to, she was also so much fun. I would definitely love to take another tour if millie was my guide again. Thankyou again for making my trip amazingShow detailed ratings
- LLilyWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was the BEST experience I’ve ever had! The people in my group we had so much fun together, and this was only accentuated by our fun bus driver, and also our amazing tour leader- Millie. Millie was so knowledgeable about all our destinations, not only about the history, but about the best places to visit and to have a good time! Love her lots and would LOVE to see her againShow detailed ratings
- TTaylaWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentStien was the most amazing guide, the trip was made so much better thanks to her tips and recommendations! Stien also planned extra activities that weren’t included in the itinerary but turned out to be highlights of the tour (steak dinner in Florence and medieval dinner in Prague). After being on 3 tours Stien has by far been the best trip leader I’ve had.Show detailed ratings
- BelindaWritten on March 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentAwesome adventures. Loved the sights, food and friendships. Loads of memories made. Great tour leader and driver!Show detailed ratings
- SShaylynDouglasWritten on March 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentOne of the highlights of the Winter Getaway was Stein! She was incredibly knowledgeable and made every moment fun for our group! She had plenty of recommendations of places to go or see, suiting a variety of different travellers likes. Stien even went out of her way to organize a flourentine steak dinner for us on an evening without an included meal. Any group that travels with Stien is guarenteed an unforgettable, once in a lifetime trip!Show detailed ratings
- KKatieLamoureuxWritten on March 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentStien was an amazing tour guide! So fun and knowledgeable! Would 100% recommend going on a tour with Stien!Show detailed ratings
- CJChrisWritten on February 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely brilliant. One of the best experiences ever. Carolyn and Louie made such an unforgettable trip. Can not recommend enough for those want to see Europe.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 12: Salzburg to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 18, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at approximately 9 pm at Generator Hostel in London depending on traffic conditions, however, you also have the option to finish the tour at 8 am in Amsterdam, instead of taking the complimentary return transfer to London. Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- May 18, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour generally starts from Generator Hostel in London at 6 am. Due to the early start, we recommend arriving at least one day prior to the tour, so you have time to settle in and make sure you do not miss the departure! You also have the option to meet up with your group at approximately 5 pm in Paris on the first day of the tour if you wish. Please be aware the starting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- May 18, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, a tour guide from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$57USD $2,279
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to London10+ seats left$57USD $2,279
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to London10+ seats left$57USD $2,279
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to London10+ seats left$57USD $2,279
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$57USD $2,279
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$60USD $2,399
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from London18 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$60USD $2,399
- FridayDec 7, 2018from London18 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to London10+ seats left$60USD $2,399
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$64USD $2,549
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$64USD $2,549
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Getaway.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $2,169 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2169 for Winter Getaway, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,169 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 120 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Getaway