- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Enjoy snow angels, Swiss hot chocolate and potato rösti
- Bond with your friends on a dinner cruise in Amsterdam
- Swing by the John Lennon wall for a pic to remember
- Experience a food coma full of pasta and pizza in Rome
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy via Pisa
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome via Orvieto
- Day 8: Rome
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 12: Salzburg to Prague, Czech Republic via Mauthausen
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin, Germany via Dresden
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amsterdam to London, England
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JJanelle· February 19th, 2020Absolutely awesome and brilliantTopdeck commented on this reviewJannelle - incredible words to use when referring to a Topdeck trip! Glad you loved it.Trip date: February 2020
- Josie· February 7th, 2020Absolutely amazing trip with amazing trip leader, bus driver and group. Didn’t want it to end.Topdeck commented on this reviewAww Josie! The hardest part of a Topdeck trip is leaving all your fellow travellers behind. On the flip, love reading you had an amazing time!Trip date: January 2020
- TTaneTheron· January 12th, 2020Awesome tour leader who knew so much history about the places we visited, making the experience so much better!Trip date: December 2019
- JJess· January 1st, 2020Five stars all round. A well designed Europe trip equipped with everything you could ask for and more! To top it off, we were privileged to have a Quality team leader, Jared and a spectacular driver, Catalin. I found Jared to be well rounded... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- Vvictoria· December 29th, 2019Jared is a very good guide and friend. As a Brazilian, with a not so good English, he was very empathetic with me and made effort to include me in the group. Also, I had some problems during my trip and he helped me a lot.Trip date: December 2019
- Ed D· December 26th, 2019Jared was the gold standard of tour guides. He was knowledgable of the history and culture of each place visited and the recommendations on sites and food. On top of that, he was great to grab some drinks and party with, all while keeping it super... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- Ed D· December 26th, 2019I honestly thought this was the best trip I've ever been on. The people I met were amazing, the cities visited were breathtaking in their own ways, and the tour guide was so accomodating and reliable. I may have been super lucky, but each person on... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- Jess· December 26th, 2019Awesome tour with ably led by Jared. Fun, varied, and historically informative without being boring. Jared was an excellent source of places and suggestions at each place, ran a great walking tour, and was good value for a night out. I'd happily join... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- AAlexanderMcNeillBate· December 26th, 2019I was wary of going on a topdeck because I was sure my tour leader would look at me and say “beers beers beers” however my experience was overwhelming positive. It might be a cliche but I do believe I’ll remember this tour for the greater part of my... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- TThomasLambert· November 29th, 2019bring lots of space and not a lot of stuff so you can fill that space, also food is always a good investmentTrip date: November 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday1 Dec, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Dec, 2021$2,7630% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday12 Jan, 2022EnglishSaturday29 Jan, 2022$2,7630% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
- Is it possible to join the tour at a specific location?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar