- Our saving
- US $ 1,813
- Enjoy snow angels, Swiss hot chocolate and potato rösti
- Bond with your friends on a dinner cruise in Amsterdam
- Swing by the John Lennon wall for a pic to remember
- Experience a food coma full of pasta and pizza in Rome
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 12: Salzburg to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amsterdam to London, England
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- TTasmanleachWritten on May 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Daisy our guide was absolutely fantastic. She goes above and beyond for the safety and adventure of the touring people. It is great. I cannot commend her high enough.
- MCMarlieWritten on March 2, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was wonderful! Daisy was so knowledgeable and helpful! Catalin, our driver was hilarious and always up for a laugh! Included meals were average, and some of the accomodation were average (is: no powerpoints close to beds, extremely horridly... Read more
- SHSarahWritten on February 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was really good, great to see so many amazing places, good hostel accommodation, good food, and good flow. I appreciated the song to prep us for driving test breaks. Guide had memorized a lot of detailed information which was shared. That was also... Read more
- EPEdwinWritten on January 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour. First time doing a tour anywhere and loved every minute of it..Melissa was amazing and so down to earth. I would definitely do it again
- DPDulceneaWritten on December 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
If you want to see major parts of europe in 18 days, this is the way! The itinerary is absolutely magnificent plus all the stops in cool little cities (Juliet’s balcony, for example, in Verona)! It’s pretty much an evening in a new city, 1 free day to do... Read more
- SashaWritten on December 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a incredible time on this tour we went to so many amazing places thanks to our tour guide and bus driver they made it a trip of a life time
- pyroidiacWritten on December 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolute legend. You couldn't ask for more from a tour guide but by the end of the trip, an amazing friend. Just genuinely an awesome person.
- PatrickWritten on May 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The places that we've been visiting were so beautiful. Millie as tour leader and Catlin as coach driver were excellent. Millie shared her knowledge about history behind each cities or person who who lived there before. Her advice to visit such and such... Read more
- LaurenWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was a fantastic tour guide and really made sure that everyone was having a great time She went out of her way to get to know all tourists and get an understanding of what they want to take away from the trip Kind, considerate and enthusiastic - the... Read more
- AAshishWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie is the best! Such a friendly and open person with a can do attitude, excellent!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at approximately 9 pm at Generator Hostel in London depending on traffic conditions, however, you also have the option to finish the tour at 8 am in Amsterdam, instead of taking the complimentary return transfer to London. Please be aware that the drop-off point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour generally starts from Generator Hostel in London at 6 am. Due to the early start, we recommend arriving at least one day prior to the tour, so you have time to settle in and make sure you do not miss the departure! You also have the option to meet up with your group at approximately 5 pm in Paris on the first day of the tour if you wish. Please be aware the starting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Unfortunately, airport transfers are not available for this tour and you will, therefore, have to make your own way from and to the airport.
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "Hey all, my name is Jared and I'm an Australian with Irish, Dutch and Italian roots, who fell in love..."
- "Hello! My name is Daisy and I'm a kiwi currently doing my very best to curb my huge FOMO issues and see..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "Growing up with a Maltese family in Australia, I was always aware there were other countries to discover...."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna9th September 2019
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$70USD $2,249Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayDec 17, 2019to London0 seats left$73USD $2,376Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayDec 6, 2019from London18 DaysMondayDec 23, 2019to London6 seats left$430$2,449-18%USD $2,020Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayDec 15, 2019from London18 DaysWednesdayJan 1, 2020to London8 seats left$495$2,819-18%USD $2,324Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayDec 20, 2019from London18 DaysMondayJan 6, 2020to London5 seats left$495$2,819-18%USD $2,324Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayDec 30, 2019from London18 DaysThursdayJan 16, 2020to LondonOnly 3 seats left$430$2,449-18%USD $2,020Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from London18 DaysTuesdayJan 21, 2020to London10+ seats left$430$2,449-18%USD $2,020Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from London18 DaysTuesdayJan 28, 2020to London10+ seats left$386$2,199-18%USD $1,813Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from London18 DaysTuesdayFeb 4, 2020to LondonOnly 2 seats left$386$2,199-18%USD $1,813Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayFeb 1, 2020from London18 DaysTuesdayFeb 18, 2020to London7 seats left$386$2,199-18%USD $1,813Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Getaway.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 30 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 30 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 8 km
- Jungfrau (Switzerland)
- 8 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,813 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,167 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 138 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Getaway