- Our saving
- US $ 2,169
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Explore the world’s largest ancient castle
- Experience the rich history of Berlin
- Soak up Amsterdam’s canal vistas
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- CJChrisWritten on February 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely brilliant. One of the best experiences ever. Carolyn and Louie made such an unforgettable trip. Can not recommend enough for those want to see Europe.Show detailed ratings
- JVJakeWritten on January 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentIts hard to put in words how good my experience was on my topdeck tour. It was one of the best experiences of my life. I met some life long friends in places i have never seen before. The whole trip brought me out of my shell as i am usually a shy person. This is mainly due to vincenzo and the friendly, fun vibe that he portrays. He is always up for a laugh but at the same time he is vwry proffesional as he always has the welfare of the tour at first priority. He is very approachable about any issue big or small you might have. Vincenzo is also very knowledgeable about the history of the places we went and i loved listening to him talk. He had everyones attention because he was so interesting and passionate. My experience aside it was so nice to see someone so passionate about what they do and the history/knowledge that he gave. Vincenzo treated everyone as eqauls and never made someone feel inferior to him. It was almost like he was one of the tour members at times but he always put the job first. All of this made for the tour of my life and i cant wait to do it again. I highly recommend to anyone that wants to travel to please do themselves a favour and go with topdeck. It will be the best thing you do.Show detailed ratings
- CCodyWritten on December 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had some of the best times of my life on this trip and met the most amazing people that I will stay friends with forever. So many beautiful places and amazing memories were seen and had on this trip! Vinny was an awesome tour guide and just a top bloke all round, he taught us a lot about everywhere that we went and all the different customs and languages in each country.Show detailed ratings
- ELEllaWritten on December 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis trip was without a doubt the best thing I’ve ever done in my 20 short years of living! I wouldn’t even know how to fault this tour, maybe that it had to end? I cannot fault Vinnie AT ALL! He was amazing and I can not imagine having any other tour guide! He made the long drives blimmin fun with the games and activities he came up with and never made you feel like you had to take part of you didn’t want too, Hes a wonderful human being and is insane at his job! All of the activities I loveeddd! I can’t think of even one thing we did where I was hating my life. The accommodation was also pretty dam nice, sometimes they were a bit small once all of our bags were in the room but I guess their location made up for that. I don’t think I could thank vinnie and topdeck enough for such an amazing time, I’ve made so many new friends and memories i’ll Never forget! I definitely have plans to do another tour sometime soon!Show detailed ratings
- RRebeccaWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was absolutely amazing! I saw some breathtaking sites with a wonderful group of people I met on the trip and our awesome trip leader made everything so much better and easier. Our driver was fantastic too!Show detailed ratings
- KTKellyWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was amazing, it exceeded my expectations by a mile! The places that we visited were amazing, the food was great and the spread of people was so diverse. Vinnie was like the big brother of the group (less like a mother hen), he had really good knowledge of the countries history and made the bus rides bearable. Couldn’t recommend anyone better.Show detailed ratings
- RRebeccaWritten on December 10, 20174.0 - GoodVinny made the tour more than I could have ever imagined. He really put heaps of effort into making the experience a special one for every single one of us and he really spent time with all of us and chatted. The passion he has rubs off onto us vistors and truly made my experience less stressful and a whole lot more better. Thank you so much vinny!Show detailed ratings
- CaitlinWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis trip was more than I ever could have expected. Vin made the whole trip as smooth as possible as he was very organised. Vin was very knowledgeable on the history of Europe and always did everything with a smile and witty humour. He also knew how to have a good time! If I did another Topdeck tour I'd love to have Vin as my guide again for sure!Show detailed ratings
- DDiogoWritten on December 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was an amazing expirience with an amazing guide, sorry if my English is not good i'm ,not a natural speaker. But I need that you guys know that Vicenzo is a spectacular guide and make some know lage that you may learn on trips easier a fun to learn. So dive on this trip with him and enjoy.Show detailed ratings
- BelindaWritten on December 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was amazing, Loads of sights and experiences,. Loved the crew and people!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence
- Day 7: Florence to Rome
- Day 8: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 9: Rome to Venice
- Day 10: Venice
- Day 11: Venice to Salzburg, Austria
- Day 12: Salzburg to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 13: Prague
- Day 14: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 15: Berlin
- Day 16: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 17: Amsterdam
- Day 18: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Do you have a tour that accommodates travellers with infants?
Unfortunately we have little to offer in the way of escorted tours for families travelling with kids under five years old. The main reason for this is that the nature of a coach tour is often involving long drives and an action-packed itinerary, which is difficult to manage with really young children. In the best interests of the child themselves and the other passengers on the tour, it is commonly agreed across the industry that this style of travel is unsuitable for such young kids.
- September 1, 2016
What's the name of the Train station that we need to meet up at for the first day departure out of London?
This tour actually departs from the Wombats Hostel near London Tower Bridge - you will meet your guide and group there early in the morning of the first day before departing by coach for Dover and onto Europe.
- July 18, 2016
Is it possible to join the tour at a specific location?
You are more than welcome to join and leave the tour at any time. However, as these are pre-packaged tours, this will not alter the cost.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hey guys, I am Hugh, a trip leader/tour guide with Topdeck. If you have done a tour with me it would..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jefferey24th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$57USD $2,279
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to London10+ seats left$57USD $2,279
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to London10+ seats left$57USD $2,279
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to London10+ seats left$57USD $2,279
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$57USD $2,279
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayDec 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$60USD $2,399
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from London18 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$60USD $2,399
- FridayDec 7, 2018from London18 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to London10+ seats left$60USD $2,399
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$64USD $2,549
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from London18 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$64USD $2,549
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Winter Getaway.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 May 2018 the full payment of $2,169 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2169 for Winter Getaway, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,169 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 111 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Winter Getaway