Highlights of Ancient Greece
- Our saving
- US $ 2,179
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Athens.
- Day 2: *Morning walking tour of Athens, including the Acropolis, the Museum of Acropolis and Plaka; afternoon free to explore Athens. *
- Day 3: To Nafplio, visiting Ancient Corinth and Mycenae en route.
- Day 4: Morning visit to the fortress of Palamidi; afternoon explore Ancient Epidavros.
- Day 5: Morning explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Mystras; afternoon to Pylos, visiting Ancient Messene en route.
- Day 6: Morning, explore the Castle of Pylos; afternoon visit seaside village of Methoni; to Olympia or Katakolo.
- Day 7: Explore Ancient Olympia, the site of the first Olympic Games.
- Day 8: Morning explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Delphi; afternoon visit Arachova on the slopes of Mount Parnassus; to Meteora.
- Day 9: Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Meteora; afternoon to Athens and end.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Kate Padman's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.0 - Good
A wonderful way to see the best of the Greek Islands
- Carol Koehler's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip with a lot of local culture! Excellent food! The guides were wonderful and made for a very pleasurable trip. We had a group of 16 people from all different places.
- Andrew Lambert's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
Mont Trek was very good. All info provided by Exodus was spot on. The Chalet was fantastic. The hosts were lovely providing a very clean chalet and excellent food.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
Highlights of Ancient Greece
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$54USD $2,179
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Athens0 seats left$54USD $2,179Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Athens9 DaysSundayMar 22, 2020to Athens8 seats left$56USD $2,249
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Athens9 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to Athens8 seats left$56USD $2,249
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Athens9 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Athens8 seats left$56USD $2,249
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Athens9 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Athens8 seats left$56USD $2,249
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Athens9 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Athens8 seats left$56USD $2,249
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Athens9 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Athens8 seats left$56USD $2,249
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Athens9 DaysSundayJul 19, 2020to Athens8 seats left$56USD $2,249
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Athens9 DaysSundaySep 13, 2020to Athens8 seats left$56USD $2,249
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 2 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 2 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 29 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 18 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 64 km
- Sparta (Greece)
- 68 km
- Pylos (Greece)
- 10 km
- Methoni (Greece)
- 92 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 8 km
- Arachova (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,179 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,035 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 30,853 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours