Loire Multisport - Bike, Hike, Canoe, Zip Line, More!
Not So Secret Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 28 Mar 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,171
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Amboise and end in Chinon! With the discovery tour Loire Multisport - Bike, Hike, Canoe, Zip Line, More!, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Amboise, France and 4 other destinations in France. Starting from $1170.74, Loire Multisport - Bike, Hike, Canoe, Zip Line, More! is 24% cheaper than the average 5-9 day tour through France.
- Rather Poor
- DGD.Written on August 7, 20144.5 - ExcellentWe are a family of three - mom, dad, 10-year-old son, and we had an AMAZING bicycling adventure with Discover France. We loved the self-guided aspect -- all of our needs were well taken care of (bags transported, lodging arranged, routes planned), but we had the freedom to ride at our own pace, with our own diversions, just as a family. The Loire area couldn't be more scenic and charming; the trails were nearly empty even in high tourist season; our lodging was simple but very comfortable with friendly inn keepers and great locations; the routes that DF put together for us were incredible -- small, untraveled by the masses, and beautiful. We are still reliving the trip several weeks later, and we would whole-heartedly recommend Discover France's Loire Valley multi sport trip. (By the way, both son and dad had a blast at the zip line adventure park. I found it a little bit scary, but am glad I tried at least one ropes course up in the trees. It's an experience my son will never forget, and was a great reward for his many kilometers of riding.)Show detailed ratings
- AnonymousWritten on July 20, 20143.0 - AverageThe self-guided multisport tour in the Loire was an absolutely awesome experience. The route was an easy undulating ride through vineyards and rural country. There were amazing medieval villages and chateaux to explore all along the way, yet total freedom to just stop and savour the local life, food, and meet great people. I booked online and everything was ready to go when I got off the train at the starting point. It was so well and smoothly organised, from the choice and booking of accommodation (great quality BnBs), to the orientation, to the luggage transfer each day. The bike and equipment were all in good working order. I did the tour solo and I really felt there was nothing to worry about each day other than to just get on the bike and go!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Arrive in Amboise and transfer on your own to your hotel, located 5 minutes from the city center.
- Day 2 - Amboise to Chenonceaux canoeing and chocolate tasting! (30 or 50km)
- Day 3 -Amboise to Tours and orienteering around the city! (32km)
- Day 4 - Ride from Tours to Azay le Rideau. (36 or 48km)
- Day 5 - Ride from Azay le Rideau to Chinon. (34 or 45km)
- Day 6: Loop around Chinon with different options: riding, walking or Adventure Park!
- Day 7 - Departure after breakfast. Easy train access back to Paris via Tours..
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marie1st February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Amboise is the starting point and Chinon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discover France Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2018 the full payment of $1,171 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1171 for Loire Multisport - Bike, Hike, Canoe, Zip Line, More!, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover France Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discover France Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 87 km.
- Amboise (France)
- 11 km
- Chenonceaux (France)
- 11 km
- Amboise (France)
- 23 km
- Tours (France)
- 22 km
- Azay-le-Rideau (France)
- 20 km
- Chinon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,171 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Loire Multisport - Bike, Hike, Canoe, Zip Line, More! via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Loire Multisport - Bike, Hike, Canoe, Zip Line, More!