Loire Valley Deluxe
- Our saving
- US $ 2,266
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 3, 20134.5 - ExcellentFamily of Three on self guided 6 day tour of Loire Valley: Great fun with mellow scenic bike routes averaging 20-25 miles daily. Transportation here refers to baggage only. We very much liked the recommended and well plotted routes on lesser traveled roads. We would use Adventure Four again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Arrive in Amboise and the hotel Le Choiseul just near the castle.
- Day 2 - Ride To Chenonceau (30 or 50km)
- Day 3 - Amboise to Wine Country (42km)
- Day 4 - Azay le Rideau (42km)
- Day 5 - to Saumur, starts with a vehicle transfer to the wine town of Chinon (56km)
- Day 6 - Today is a loop ride to visit the town of Saumur and its chateau (53km)
- Day 7 - Departure Day .
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Amboise is the starting point and Saumur is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discover France Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 May 2018 the full payment of $2,266 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2266 for Loire Valley Deluxe, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover France Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discover France Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 111 km.
- Amboise (France)
- 11 km
- Chenonceaux (France)
- 11 km
- Amboise (France)
- 43 km
- Azay-le-Rideau (France)
- 20 km
- Chinon (France)
- 26 km
- Saumur (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,266 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,423 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Loire Valley Deluxe via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,485 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours