Japan Express: Osaka to Tokyo
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Spend a night in an incredible mountain monastery
- Visit the sacred island of Miyajima and see the torii gate
- Take a walk in the geisha district of Gion
- Soak in the natural hot springs in Hakone
- Savour local Japanese food and travel by bullet train
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Osaka
- Day 2: Osaka/Kōyasan (1B, 1D)
- Day 3: Kōyasan/Hiroshima (1B)
- Day 4: Hiroshima
- Day 5: Hiroshima/Kyoto
- Day 6: Kyoto
- Day 7: Kyoto/Hakone (1D)
- Day 8: Hakone/Tokyo (1B)
- Day 9: Tokyo
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SMSamantha· March 4th, 2020A great tour with lots to see and experience. My only down point was that it felt crammed. Early mornings, late nights, with little free time to explore meant we were usually exhausted every other day of the trip.Trip date: February 2020
- MWMiguel· December 29th, 2019One of the best trip I have done. Our tour guide, Hana, was exceptionally knowledgeable in local culture, places to eat, activities and optional activities, local transportation, etc. Her natural caring for people has shown throughout the trip. She... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- TSteresa· November 29th, 2019The tour exceeded my expectations. Organised relaxed saw beautiful places with a lovely friendly caring guide.Trip date: November 2019
- SRSuzanne· November 1st, 2019Loved the tour. I experienced so many contrasting aspects to Japan, from Buddhist monasteries to the craziness of Shinjuku. Our guide, Yuri, was excellent and organised and knew our individual interests. This is my first tour that uses public transport... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- LLLisa· October 28th, 2019Amazing tour with the best travel group, loveliest tour guide and most varied experiences!G Adventures commented on this reviewHappy to hear it - thanks Lisa.Trip date: October 2019
- ECElsbeth· October 24th, 2019Great itinerary, but not enough time to enjoy the monastery and the fancy resort. We arrived late afternoon and left very early the next day. Public transport was lengthy at times, taking up more than half the days. Our guide Satomi was wonderful,... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewWonderful - thanks for sharing this Elsbeth.Trip date: October 2019
- DJDeborah· October 11th, 2019Excellent tour to give a great taste of Japan. The tour guide Miki gave us a wonderful glimpse into her culture and the daily life. The different foods the different accommodation made it an interesting tourG Adventures commented on this reviewAppreciate it - thanks Deborah.Trip date: October 2019
- SBSarah· October 2nd, 2019Good variety of locations and activities. “Extra” options and activities guide provided was a big plus!G Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Sarah.Trip date: September 2019
- Fabian· October 2nd, 2019The tour was very well organized and we had a lot of great, new and unforgettable experiences.G Adventures commented on this reviewYou have made our day! Thanks Fabian.Trip date: September 2019
- NBNancy· September 10th, 2019It is the first time i have done a tour without a van or bus as transportation for the tour. This tour uses all public transportation so often had to take luggage with you and handle yourself.G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Nancy.Trip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday3 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday11 Sep, 2021$3,599$3,0590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday10 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021$3,599$3,0590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday24 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021$3,599$3,0590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday26 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday4 Oct, 2021$3,599$3,0590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday29 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday7 Oct, 2021$3,599$3,0590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday11 Oct, 2021$3,599$3,0590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday8 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021$3,599$3,0590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSunday17 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday25 Oct, 2021$3,599$3,0590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday29 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday6 Nov, 2021$3,599$3,0590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday3 Nov, 2021EnglishThursday11 Nov, 2021$3,599$3,0590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many meals are included?
- When and where does the tour end?
- What are the optional excursions?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Is transportation included in the tour price?
- Can you suggest how much spending money per day I should bring?
- Do I need a visa?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Japan
- Japan Travel Guide
- 2 Week (14 Days) Japan Travel Itineraries & Cost 2021
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Japan from Osaka
- Japan In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 9 days Japan
- From Osaka to Tokyo
- Operators in Asia
- Southern Japan
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Honshu tours
- Japan tours
- Central Japan
- Southern Japan