National Parks of the Canadian Rockies Westbound
- Our saving
- US $ 2,549
- Discover beautiful Banff
- Spend time exploring easy-going Vancouver
- Search for orca whales
- Explore the surroundings of Whistler
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Hiking & Trekking
- Rather Poor
- NSNathanielWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - Excellent
Our guide Jon was relaxed and accommodated everyone’s needs on the tour with nothing being a big deal.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the kind words - we will pass them on. Glad you had a great time.
- NPNataliaWritten on July 14, 20184.0 - Good
Loved the tour and our guide was awesome very well organised and fun, adaptive and flexible. Great trip overall with lots of activities. Would be great to have a night in Victoria in a hostel rather than campground as it was too far from the city.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewPleased to see you enjoyed your tour with us. thanks for your suggestions we love getting feedback like this. I've forwarded them onto the relevant teams to review.
- HaomingWritten on August 28, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
That is an awesome trip that I have so far outside China. The group members are really nice. The trip always have some fun jokes, stories or different European languages and pronunciation funny stuff going on during the entire trip. The CEO also helps a lot... Read more
- LouiseWritten on December 12, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was the best tour ever and had so much fun the tour guide Matthew Polowyk was this best guide ever so much fun and providing info at every place we went he also cooked great food
- AlisonWritten on December 12, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome trip, awesome scenery, awesome people, awesome tour guide!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Calgary
- Day 2 Calgary/Banff (1L)
- Day 3 Banff/Lake Louise (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Lake Louise (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Lake Louise/Jasper (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Jasper (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 Jasper/Wells Gray Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 8 Wells Gray Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 9 Wells Gray Park/Whistler (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 10 Whistler (1B, 1L)
- Day 11 Whistler/Tofino (1B, 1D)
- Day 12 Tofino (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 13 Tofino/Victoria (1B, 1L)
- Day 14 Victoria/Vancouver (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm travelling in a pair - can we share a room?
On this trip you will stay 2 nights in hotels (twin share room), used mainly in cities, and 12 nights you will camp in 2-person pop-up tents in public and private camp grounds. If you travel with your partner, you will share the same room/tent.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David18th November 2018
National Parks of the Canadian Rockies Westbound
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Calgary14 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$102USD $2,549
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Calgary14 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$102USD $2,549
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Calgary14 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$102USD $2,549
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Calgary14 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Vancouver9 seats left$102USD $2,549
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Calgary14 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Vancouver7 seats left$102USD $2,549
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Calgary14 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$102USD $2,549
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Calgary14 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$102USD $2,549
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Calgary14 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$102USD $2,549
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Calgary14 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$102USD $2,549
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Calgary14 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$108USD $2,699
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Calgary is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 February 2019 the full payment of $2,549 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2549 for National Parks of the Canadian Rockies Westbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 139 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 46 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 26 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 162 km
- Wells Gray Provincial Park (Canada)
- 311 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 238 km
- Tofino (Canada)
- 203 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 94 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,549 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,877 tours in North America
- covered by 79 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on National Parks of the Canadian Rockies Westbound