National Parks of the Canadian Rockies Westbound
- Discover beautiful Banff
- Spend time exploring easy-going Vancouver
- Search for orca whales
- Explore the surroundings of Whistler
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Hiking & Trekking
- Rather Poor
- NPNataliaWritten on July 14, 20184.0 - GoodLoved the tour and our guide was awesome very well organised and fun, adaptive and flexible. Great trip overall with lots of activities. Would be great to have a night in Victoria in a hostel rather than campground as it was too far from the city. Personally for me I would prefer more freedom on what to eat as I am quite picky and would love to have more opportunity to eat out rather than being restricted by tight food budget of a campground, also I thought I would rather spend more time doing things than cooking/washing and just pick up my own lunch on the go but thats a personal preference. Would also be great to see similar tours running for people looking for more challenging hiking. My suggestion would be to run a group once a month with the same program but substituting most hikes with moderate/difficult ones rather than super relaxed walking and put fitness level as a requirement for the trip. It seems there is a gap on the market between hardcore expiditions with heavy backpacks and chilled tours requiring below average level of fitness.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewPleased to see you enjoyed your tour with us. thanks for your suggestions we love getting feedback like this. I've forwarded them onto the relevant teams to review.
- HaomingWritten on August 28, 20174.0 - GoodThat is an awesome trip that I have so far outside China. The group members are really nice. The trip always have some fun jokes, stories or different European languages and pronunciation funny stuff going on during the entire trip. The CEO also helps a lot and I am really appreciate for her help. Thanks to me such a amazing experience with all of members and CEOShow detailed ratings
- LouiseWritten on December 12, 20135.0 - ExcellentIt was the best tour ever and had so much fun the tour guide Matthew Polowyk was this best guide ever so much fun and providing info at every place we went he also cooked great foodShow detailed ratings
- AlisonWritten on December 12, 20135.0 - ExcellentAwesome trip, awesome scenery, awesome people, awesome tour guide!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Calgary
- Day 2 Calgary/Banff (1L)
- Day 3 Banff/Lake Louise (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Lake Louise (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Lake Louise/Jasper (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 6 Jasper (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 Jasper/Wells Gray Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 8 Wells Gray Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 9 Wells Gray Park/Whistler (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 10 Whistler (1B, 1L)
- Day 11 Whistler/Tofino (1B, 1D)
- Day 12 Tofino (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 13 Tofino/Victoria (1B, 1L)
- Day 14 Victoria/Vancouver (1B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour include hotel for the first and the last two days of the tour?
accommodation is included for the duration of your trip. You will be paired with tour participants of the same gender for your accommodation which is hotels/hostels (2 nts, some multi-share), participation camping (12 nts).
Is this an independent tour?
We do offer independent tours in much of the world, but unfortunately not many in Canada, so most of the options would be group tours. Having said that, the smaller groups are around 15 people.
Is there a private tour available?
We could ask for a private departure on an an existing itinerary, but this is usually quite a bit more expensive.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
National Parks of the Canadian Rockies Westbound
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Calgary14 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$67USD $2,699
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Calgary14 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$67USD $2,699
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Calgary14 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$67USD $2,699
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Calgary14 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$64USD $2,549
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Calgary14 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$64USD $2,549
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Calgary14 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$64USD $2,549
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Calgary14 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$64USD $2,549
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Calgary14 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$64USD $2,549
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Calgary14 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$64USD $2,549
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Calgary14 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$64USD $2,549
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Calgary is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 October 2018 the full payment of $2,549 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2549 for National Parks of the Canadian Rockies Westbound, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Calgary (Canada)
- 139 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 46 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 26 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 162 km
- Wells Gray Provincial Park (Canada)
- 311 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 238 km
- Tofino (Canada)
- 203 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 94 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,549 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,861 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on National Parks of the Canadian Rockies Westbound