Focus on Scandinavia
- US $ 2,199
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: ARRIVE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
Start point Hotel Scandic Sluseholmen, Molestien 11 Copenhagen Sv, Denmark 18:00
- Day 2: COPENHAGEN
- Day 3: COPENHAGEN–ODENSE–FREDERIKSHAVN
- Day 4: FREDERIKSHAVN–GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN–OSLO, NORWAY
- Day 5: OSLO–TELEMARK AREA
- Day 6: TELEMARK AREA–VEMORK–BERGEN
- Day 7: BERGEN
- Day 8: BERGEN–SOGNEFJORD CRUISE–FAGERNES AREA
- Day 9: FAGERNES AREA–LILLEHAMMER–KARLSTAD, SWEDEN
- Day 10: KARLSTAD–MARIEFRED–STOCKHOLM
- Day 11: STOCKHOLM
Day 12: STOCKHOLM
End point Best Western Sthlm, Ulvsundavagen 193 A Stockholm, SE- 16867 Sweden
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
OSLO Comfort Borsparken (ST)
Address: Tollbugaten 4, 0152 Oslo, Norway
TELEMARK AREA Quality Straand (ST)
Address: Kviteseidvegen 1698, 3853 Vrådal, Norway
BERGEN Thon Bristol (ST)
Address: Torgallmenningen 11, 5014 Bergen, Norway
FAGERNES Hotel Scandic Valdres (MF)
Address: Jernbanevegen 26, 2900 Fagernes, Norway
KARLSTAD Scandic Karlstad (F)
Address: Drottninggatan 4, 652 24 Karlstad, Sweden
STOCKHOLM Best Western Sthlm (F)
Address: Ulvsundavägen 193, 168 67 Bromma, Sweden
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ThomasWritten on October 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Saw many interesting sights.Review collected by Cosmos
- MahendraWritten on September 11, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Average tour Nothing to addReview collected by Cosmos
- SabrinaWritten on August 12, 20192.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Too much time was spent on the bus. Only two hours of free time in Oslo. Hotels did not have AC and it was 86 degrees in the rooms. Too much time was spent in the countryside where it was limited options and not enough in the cities where you can really... Read moreReview collected by Cosmos
- AlisdairWritten on August 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. Thoroughly enjoyed it.Review collected by Cosmos
- MarjorieWritten on August 3, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Accommodations in Copenhagen and Stockholm were too difficult to get to and from using public transportation. Would drop visit to Vemork...story is interesting but the actual sight was disappointing. Also visit to Lillehammer ski jump was just ok; could... Read moreReview collected by Cosmos
- WijayawantheWritten on July 24, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
very good and helpful. 5 starReview collected by Cosmos
- DBDolat SalamatiWritten on July 21, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was excellent, but for 2 of the hotels which were far away from the city with no easy public transport.. we wasted a half day standing around the property in Oslo and spent a lot on taxis in Stockholm.
- Dolat SalamatiWritten on July 21, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Two hotels on our tour were not acceptable. Our hotel in Oslo was near a ski slope far away from town, where we wasted half the day of our one day stop in the Capital.. Our hotel in Stockholm was again far away from town and we spent a lot taking a taxi... Read moreReview collected by Cosmos
- Epifania imelda “ Naomi “Written on July 15, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
this my 3rd time joining a escorted tour, its cheaper compared to other companies, its good .Review collected by Cosmos
- GGEORGEbROWNWritten on July 13, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
There has been some renewed interest in Scandanavia as a touring destination, mainly among Australians and Americans (very few Brits) who have visited central Europe before and who now want to add something of the north to another tour or to their personal... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the luggage allowance on this tour?
In regards luggage allowance, Cosmos have advised that you can bring one large luggage 76x53x28cm weighing 50lbs(22kg) and one carry on without any wheels.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Stockholm with breakfast in the morning at the Best Western Stockholm (subject to change).
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time and head to the Scandic Sluleholmen Copenhagen hotel. The day is then free for you to explore Copenhagen and in the evening you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
Focus on Scandinavia
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayApr 22, 2020to Stockholm8 seats leftUSD $2,199Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayApr 29, 2020to Stockholm7 seats leftUSD $2,259Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayMay 6, 2020to Stockholm0 seats leftUSD $2,299Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to Stockholm0 seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Stockholm8 seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $2,369Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayJun 9, 2020to StockholmOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,319Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to StockholmOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,339Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayJun 16, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $2,319Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 227 km
- Frederickshavn (Denmark)
- 92 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 255 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 127 km
- Vemork (Norway)
- 185 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 107 km
- Sognefjorden (Norway)
- 146 km
- Fagernes (Norway)
- 68 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 27 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Focus on Scandinavia