Focus on Scandinavia
- US $ 2,049
- Rather Poor
- PMPAULWritten on October 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide Iris was great. Very personable, efficient, funny, energetic, treated everyone equally. One of the best tour directors we have had over the years with Cosmos and other tour companies. Great scenery and we were fortunate to have such good... Read more
- CPCraigWritten on October 4, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A lot of time spent on the coach but some spectacular scenery & mostly excellent locations made it worthwhile. Included & optional excursion were in the main, very good. Breakfasts in Both Denmark & Norway were outstanding.
- NJNormanWritten on October 4, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall it was an excellent tour with a couple of issues by way of the food presented at a couple of the hotels and the locations (shopping malls/strips ) of some of the stops. On the plus side the driver (Martin) and the Tour Director (Tunde) ensured that... Read more
- PoonWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We really have a wonderful holiday in Scandinavia with experience tour manager and good food, highly recommended to join.
- SAStevenWritten on July 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I found this tour well organised and very good value for money. A lot is packed into the 12 days and it gave a very good all be it brief taste of Scandinavia. Both guide (Judit) and driver (Virgis) were excellent. The only disappointment was the location of... Read more
- WPWayneWritten on July 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The drive Andreigus was excellent. Iris was fantastic, she was great at organizing and keeping us moving. She was also very knowledgeable about Scandinavia.
- AnnieWritten on July 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
So glad I chose this tour. The tour director Iris was knowledgeable, organised, funny and helpful. Our driver could not have been better. The tour itself was terrific and has given me a real taste of life in Scandinavia. Highly recommended.
- DTDenisWritten on June 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A great tour through the highlights of Scandinavia
- RizalWritten on June 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour should started earlier (7 or 8 am instead of 8 or 9 am) and finish later (around 7 or 8 pm) Mostly spent on land (bus transportation) Good tour leader & driver Meal should be included during most of the tour Hotel was ok
- AAnonymousWritten on May 12, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
ok here we go the tour it self was just ok. the hotel in copenhagan was outside the cite and you needed to catch the bus all the time you wanted to explore the city or come back for a nap.. the two days spent traveling to odense and frederlkshavn was a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: ARRIVE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
Start point Hotel Scandic Sluseholmen, Molestien 11 Copenhagen Sv, Denmark 18:00
- Day 2: COPENHAGEN
- Day 3: COPENHAGEN–ODENSE–FREDERIKSHAVN
- Day 4: FREDERIKSHAVN–GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN–OSLO, NORWAY
- Day 5: OSLO–TELEMARK AREA
- Day 6: TELEMARK AREA–VEMORK–BERGEN
- Day 7: BERGEN
- Day 8: BERGEN–SOGNEFJORD CRUISE–FAGERNES AREA
- Day 9: FAGERNES AREA–LILLEHAMMER–KARLSTAD, SWEDEN
- Day 10: KARLSTAD–MARIEFRED–STOCKHOLM
- Day 11: STOCKHOLM
Day 12: STOCKHOLM
End point Best Western Sthlm, Ulvsundavagen 193 A Stockholm, SE- 16867 Sweden
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
OSLO Comfort Borsparken (ST)
Address: Tollbugaten 4, 0152 Oslo, Norway
TELEMARK AREA Quality Straand (ST)
Address: Kviteseidvegen 1698, 3853 Vrådal, Norway
BERGEN Thon Bristol (ST)
Address: Torgallmenningen 11, 5014 Bergen, Norway
FAGERNES Hotel Scandic Valdres (MF)
Address: Jernbanevegen 26, 2900 Fagernes, Norway
KARLSTAD Scandic Karlstad (F)
Address: Drottninggatan 4, 652 24 Karlstad, Sweden
STOCKHOLM Best Western Sthlm (F)
Address: Ulvsundavägen 193, 168 67 Bromma, Sweden
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the luggage allowance on this tour?
In regards luggage allowance, Cosmos have advised that you can bring one large luggage 76x53x28cm weighing 50lbs(22kg) and one carry on without any wheels.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends in Stockholm with breakfast in the morning at the Best Western Stockholm (subject to change).
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at any time and head to the Scandic Sluleholmen Copenhagen hotel. The day is then free for you to explore Copenhagen and in the evening you will meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gerry6th November 2018
Focus on Scandinavia
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $2,049Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $2,119Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Stockholm0 seats leftUSD $2,199Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $2,199Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats leftUSD $2,199Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to StockholmOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to StockholmOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Stockholm8 seats leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Stockholm0 seats leftUSD $2,249Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Stockholm8 seats leftUSD $2,249Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 February 2019 the full payment of $2,049 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2049 for Focus on Scandinavia, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 227 km
- Frederickshavn (Denmark)
- 92 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 255 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 127 km
- Vemork (Norway)
- 185 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 107 km
- Sognefjorden (Norway)
- 146 km
- Fagernes (Norway)
- 68 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,049 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,097 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 21 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Focus on Scandinavia