Historic Cities of Eastern Canada
- Our saving
- US $ 2,066
- +6 Destinations
- Eastern Canada
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE TORONTO
- Day 2: TORONTO
- Day 3: TORONTO–NIAGARA FALLS
- Day 4: NIAGARA FALLS–THOUSAND ISLANDS NATIONAL PARK–OTTAWA
- Day 5: OTTAWA
- Day 6: OTTAWA–CAP–DE-LA–MADELEINE–QUÉBEC CITY
- Day 7: QUÉBEC CITY
- Day 8: QUÉBEC CITY–MONTRÉAL
- Day 9: MONTRÉAL
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PNPauline AnneWritten on October 10, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organized and we managed to see everything we wanted.
- DdavidangeloWritten on September 27, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved the tour, especially the trip to Niagara Falls where we also opted for the helicopter ride. Toronto and Montreal under a lot of construction. Guide was very knowledgeable but could have been a little less talkative.
- JVJamesWritten on October 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very varied trip - plenty to do at all times. Pleased with seat rotation on the coach but would have liked name tags just for the first couple of days. Hotel in Quebec was far too big and impersonal - breakfast a real low point of the trip. Cruise was... Read more
- APanneWritten on August 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really enjoyed the tour- everyone was very friendly.
- LindaWritten on October 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was what were looking for and more. Our guide, Peter Chobanov, and driver, Guy, were fantastic. The hotels we stayed at were very good indeed and were centrally located within walking distance of everything we wanted to see. The tour was very well... Read more
- EMEdmundWritten on May 20, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was the first time I’d been on a holiday to North America and also the first time I’d been on an escorted holiday. The group size was around 30 people (mainly couples), in total there were four single travellers on the holiday, most people on the... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Freda25th August 2019
Historic Cities of Eastern Canada
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Montreal8 seats left$230$2,296-10%USD $2,066+ $111 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Montreal10+ seats left$230$2,296-10%USD $2,066+ $111 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Montreal7 seats left$230$2,296-10%USD $2,066+ $111 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Montreal10+ seats left$250$2,495-10%USD $2,245+ $121 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Toronto9 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to Montreal8 seats left$250$2,495-10%USD $2,245+ $121 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Montreal7 seats left$233$2,324-10%USD $2,091+ $112 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Toronto9 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Montreal7 seats left$233$2,324-10%USD $2,091+ $112 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Montreal9 seats left$233$2,324-10%USD $2,091+ $112 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Toronto9 DaysMondayJun 29, 2020to Montreal10+ seats left$233$2,324-10%USD $2,091+ $112 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
- FridayJun 26, 2020from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Montreal7 seats left$233$2,324-10%USD $2,091+ $112 Accommodation GST/HSTBased on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Toronto is the starting point and Montreal is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 11 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Toronto (Canada)
- 67 km
- Niagara Falls (Canada)
- 67 km
- Toronto (Canada)
- 277 km
- Thousand Islands National Park (Canada)
- 123 km
- Ottawa (Canada)
- 268 km
- Cap-De-La-Madeleine (Canada)
- 108 km
- Quebec City (Canada)
- 228 km
- Montreal (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,066 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,994 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Historic Cities of Eastern Canada