- +4 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- Explore Egyptian Museum and Giza pyramids & Sphinx
- Enjoy the Nubian dinner after Camel ride
- Sailing the Nile on a Felucca
- Visit Kom Ombo temple
- Rather Poor
- RRomiWritten on July 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis tour was amazing! I was recommended by a friend who wouldn’t stop raving about it and I now know why! We were able to see so many incredible ancient sites and cover a huge amount of ground in a short space of time! Our guides Mina and Ben were actually the best guys ever, they honestly made the tour so much fun and they were hilarious as well. Mina and Ben were super helpful and knowledgeable about all things egypt and made sure we got to try their favourite Egyptian meals. With the optionals and site entry fees keep in mind they aren’t included but so so worth it! Thanks for a mad time Mina & Ben!Show detailed ratings
- HHollyBettsWritten on July 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentFrom start to finish the tour was extremely well planned and everything was taken care of. Option extras and entrance fees for included sights are not included so something to keep in mind, but totally worth it. A great group of people accompanied by amazing tour leaders Mina and Ben. Both Mina and Ben were so helpful and knowledgeable, answer any questions about Egypt and anything in general! Would highly recommend this tour, was a great way to see Egypt for the first time.Show detailed ratings
- JJaydeWritten on July 21, 20184.0 - GoodSuper insightful and fun tour guides! Perfect English as well as Arabic Spoken, would highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- LLaurenSchmuschWritten on July 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentMina and Ben were awesome tour guides! So welcoming and friendly and always helpful. A must do tour for Egypt.Show detailed ratings
- AAnaWritten on June 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentSuch an amazing tour! This was the last of the 3 tours I did on my last trip, and the 2nd Topdeck tour I’ve been on. I had my hesitations about Egypt, but once I got to the hotel and met my tour group, I knew I was going to be in good hands. My biggest worry was getting to/from the airport by myself as I was traveling alone, but Topdeck has you covered. Our tour consisted of 12 people and our tour guide, Mina. We also had a tour guide trainee, Ben, who helped us out as well. Starting with the positives, I felt very safe the entire time I was in Egypt. Mina really made it a point to ensure our safety and that we’d have everything taken care of, and if not, he was always there to lend a helping hand. All the optional add-ons were worth it and all our visits were accompanied by knowledgeable Egyptologists, so we really got to learn a lot about the history. I was also glad that since one of the roads to Aswan were closed, we instead got to do a day trip to Alexandria and skip a day on the Felucca which was a blessing in disguise. I was worried about the Felucca and the lack of toilets, but one night was perfect. It was so much fun and actually turned out to be one of the highlights for me. Such a great bonding experience for all of us. Now if I had to nitpick about some things I would change, I would probably have the option to pay for all the optionals on a credit card and all at once. It just makes everything much easier, as ATMs all around would only dispense 3,000 Egyptian pounds at a time, and a lot of times they would run out of cash. This meant for a lot of foreign fees from my bank. Also, the hotels were average. Not the best, but had all the necessities, so there’s really nothing to complain about. Atleast they aren’t cramped like in Europe, and all had air conditioning, which was all I needed. Overall, this was the best tour I’ve ever been on and that’s all thanks to Mina and the most incredible group of people I’ve ever traveled with. I would do it again in a heartbeat.Show detailed ratings
- JJamesCullenWritten on June 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur Egypt Express tour was simply amazing! From the first night we met our guide Mina we felt comfortable, safe and welcome. Mina explained absolutely everything to us, how to bargain at the markets, the currency, where to shop, where to eat and every detail about the intenerary. I would definitely recommend all of the optional extras so take that into account when making your booking - these are places you simply won’t want to miss out on! The trip is packed full of ancient Egypt’s must see locations, you’ll also be accompanied by a local Egyptologist so you’ll learn all the interesting history as well. There are entry fees to the sites which are not included, however once converted to western currency it’s not much at all. My highlights were definitely the Faluca Sailing and Karnak Temple, as well as meeting an absolutely awesome bunch of people - and our super guide Mina! If you’re thinking about going to Egypt then don’t think and just do, it’s an amazing country and you won’t regret it one bit!Show detailed ratings
- SSamCobbWritten on June 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentEVERYONE MUST EXPERIENCE EGYPT The best tour I have been on. Our Egypt Expess tour started 16/06/18 when Ramadan had just finished and road closures meant a slight change to the itinerary which meant the first day was a day tour to Alexandria which was a fantastic bonus well organised by our legendary tour leader, Mina. This also meant one less day felucca sailing, but with the Egyptian summer heat this was a blessing. Accommodation was basic but comfortable, Mina was sure to get on top of any problems we had and gave great advice on being savvy at the Luxor and Cairo markets. He was super friendly, super organised and had first hand knowledge of Egyptian culture. We never felt unsafe at any moment during the tour and it’s great that the country is getting back on track (just needs more tourism!) Hints: there are entry fees to most of the included temples and other sites, and make sure to consider the prices of the additional activities which really make the trip special: so carefully read the itinerary. Perhaps Topdeck might consider adding entry fees onto the trip price to save the hassle of collecting cash the day prior. The prices on the itinerary are is USD however the local currency is Egyptian Pounds. Also, bring toilet paper with you everywhere. EVERYWHERE. My highlight was felucca sailing: do not let the absence of toilet put you off! It was the best night with a great group and no judgment on going au naterale. At the moment, the Aussie dollar will get you far in Egypt - so although there is extra costs for sightseeing, your food and drink will cost peanuts. Best trip. Best tour leader. Best group of people. Go see Egypt.Show detailed ratings
- LLukeWritten on June 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentEgypt express was so good! The guides have so much knowledge and passion for Egypt. Each place you go you will get an experienced local guide as well. Great trip if you want to tick of all the must see places in Egypt. This was hands down one of my favourite tours I’ve done!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on June 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentBloody awsum. One of the best travel experiences I have had.Show detailed ratings
- MMortenWritten on August 24, 20162.0 - Rather poorthere was a lot of extra expenses!! and the trip ended up costing twice, it is the last time i travel with topdeck!! but our guide was awesome.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
- Day 2: Cairo to Aswan via Overnight Coach
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Aswan to Felucca Sailing
- Day 5: Felucca Sailing
- Day 6: Felucca Sailing to Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor to Cairo via Overnight Coach
- Day 8: Cairo
- Day 9: Cairo
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour include a tour guide?
An English-speaking Trip Leader is included in the price of the tour.
Are transfers included as well?
Arrival transfer from the airport to the hotel is included. You can arrive to Cairo at any time on Day 1. Welcome meeting is at 7pm.
Is there a strict age restriction on this tour?
The tour has a very strict age restriction of 18 to 39 year old travellers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$37USD $892Based on Double
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$37USD $892Based on Double
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Cairo0 seats left$37USD $892Based on DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$37USD $892Based on DoubleBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$37USD $892Based on Double
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$37USD $892Based on Double
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$37USD $892Based on Double
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$37USD $892Based on Double
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$40USD $959Based on Double
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$40USD $959Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Max group size
- 30 is the maximum group size for Egypt Express.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 October 2018 the full payment of $892 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $892 for Egypt Express, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 684 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 232 km
- Abu Simbel (Egypt)
- 232 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 181 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 504 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $892 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,329 tours in Africa
- covered by 127 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Egypt Express