- Our saving
- US $ 4,394
- Witness the mighty Gullfoss waterfall
- Take pictures at Dettifoss
- Drive by Eyjafjallajökull volcano
- Enjoy a scenic drive to Lake Mývatn
- See whales in their natural habitat
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Veronica Brewer's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentThis was an excellent way to see a lot of the Republic of Ireland in a short period of time. Personally I felt too long... Read more
- Brian Wood's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour, but way more walking than I expected. Wore me out.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN REYKJAVIK, ICELAND
- Day 2: REYKJAVIK–HELLISHEIðArVIRKJUN–GEYSIR–GULLFOSS–THINGVELLIR–BORGARNES
- Day 3: BORGARNES–HAUGANES–AKUREYRI
- Day 4: AKUREYRI–GOĐAFOSS–LAKE MÝVATN–BORGARFJÖRĐUR EYSTRI
- Day 5: BORGARFJÖRĐUR EYSTRI–HÖFN
- Day 6: HÖFN–LAKE JÖKULSÁRLÓN–SKAFTAFELL NATIONAL PARK– EYJAFJALLAJÖKULL–RANGARPING EYSTRA AREA
- Day 7: RANGARPING EYSTRA AREA–REYKJAVIK
- Day 8: REYKJAVIK
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
What is the maximum group size on this tour?|
The maximum group size on these tours is 30-35.
When is the best time to visit Iceland?
While winter can be a spectacular time to visit, temperatures can plummet as low as -30°C, particularly in northern Iceland, with December to February being the iciest months. Wind chill can make apparent temperatures feel even lower. Don't avoid Iceland in winter – but pack proper thermal gear!
The Northern Lights appear from September until April – but February to March, and September to October – particularly around the equinoxes – are the best months to see them.
Late November through December and January are seriously lacking in daylight – not an issue for aurora seekers, but frustrating for photographers or outdoor adventurers.
June and July are the months of the midnight sun, which may sound wonderful but expect a few nights of troubled sleep as your body adjusts to the constant Arctic light.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats leftUSD $4,849Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 2 seats leftUSD $4,849Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,849Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats leftUSD $4,849Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats leftUSD $4,849Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats leftUSD $4,849Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 2 seats leftUSD $4,849Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 2 seats leftUSD $4,849Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,849Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat left$100$4,849-2%USD $4,749Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 September 2018 the full payment of $4,394 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4394 for Iceland Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 81 km
- Eyjafjallajokull (Iceland)
- 38 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 156 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
- 119 km
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
- 126 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 52 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 134 km
- Hvammstangi (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,394 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,037 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours