Iceland Adventure 2018
- US $ 4,399
- Witness the mighty Gullfoss waterfall
- Take pictures at Dettifoss
- Drive by Eyjafjallajökull volcano
- Enjoy a scenic drive to Lake Mývatn
- See whales in their natural habitat
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Michel Gagne's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentMike and I loved everything about this tour! Very relaxed tour guide and our driver was excellent. The evenings shows we... Read more
- Ellen Kren's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentThe hotels were lovely, the tour was very well done, we saw a lot in 6 days. The bus was comfortable and everyone was ve... Read more
- Aileen Goebel's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodCovered alot of ground and very busy of course with never enough time, but that was expected. Great driver, found tour d... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN REYKJAVIK, ICELAND
- Day 2: REYKJAVIK–HELLISHEIðArVIRKJUN–GEYSIR–GULLFOSS–THINGVELLIR–BORGARNES
- Day 3: BORGARNES–HAUGANES–AKUREYRI
- Day 4: AKUREYRI–GOĐAFOSS–LAKE MÝVATN–BORGARFJÖRĐUR EYSTRI
- Day 5: BORGARFJÖRĐUR EYSTRI–HÖFN
- Day 6: HÖFN–LAKE JÖKULSÁRLÓN–SKAFTAFELL NATIONAL PARK– EYJAFJALLAJÖKULL–RANGARPING EYSTRA AREA
- Day 7: RANGARPING EYSTRA AREA–REYKJAVIK
- Day 8: REYKJAVIK
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
What is the maximum group size on this tour?|
The maximum group size on these tours is 30-35.
When is the best time to visit Iceland?
While winter can be a spectacular time to visit, temperatures can plummet as low as -30°C, particularly in northern Iceland, with December to February being the iciest months. Wind chill can make apparent temperatures feel even lower. Don't avoid Iceland in winter – but pack proper thermal gear!
The Northern Lights appear from September until April – but February to March, and September to October – particularly around the equinoxes – are the best months to see them.
Late November through December and January are seriously lacking in daylight – not an issue for aurora seekers, but frustrating for photographers or outdoor adventurers.
June and July are the months of the midnight sun, which may sound wonderful but expect a few nights of troubled sleep as your body adjusts to the constant Arctic light.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
Iceland Adventure 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats leftUSD $4,399Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 November 2018 the full payment of $4,399 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4399 for Iceland Adventure 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 81 km
- Eyjafjallajokull (Iceland)
- 38 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 156 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
- 119 km
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
- 126 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 52 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 134 km
- Hvammstangi (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,399 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,955 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours