- Our saving
- US $ 3,716
- +14 Destinations
- The Ring Road
- Teresa Garay's review about another Globus tour4.5 - Excellent
An excellent mix of information, history, and free time. I left with a solid overview of the country. They also sprinkle in a good taste of the culture, i.e. the Spanish daily schedule and how people eat later and businesses close during the afternoons.
- Adelaida Domingo's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent
Very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous.
- Jim's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent
Let me say right up front that we were apprehensive about a 14 day bus trip. Longest bus tour we had taken was 5 days to Maine and was not particularly thrilled. Our contact with Globus prior to start of travel was good. We were notified in June 2018... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN REYKJAVIK, ICELAND
- Day 2: REYKJAVIK–HELLISHEIðArVIRKJUN–GEYSIR–GULLFOSS–THINGVELLIR–BORGARNES
- Day 3: BORGARNES–HAUGANES–AKUREYRI
- Day 4: AKUREYRI–GOĐAFOSS–LAKE MÝVATN–BORGARFJÖRĐUR EYSTRI
- Day 5: BORGARFJÖRĐUR EYSTRI–HÖFN
- Day 6: HÖFN–LAKE JÖKULSÁRLÓN–SKAFTAFELL NATIONAL PARK– EYJAFJALLAJÖKULL–RANGARPING EYSTRA AREA
- Day 7: RANGARPING EYSTRA AREA–REYKJAVIK
- Day 8: REYKJAVIK
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
What is the maximum group size on this tour?|
The maximum group size on these tours is 30-35.
When is the best time to visit Iceland?
While winter can be a spectacular time to visit, temperatures can plummet as low as -30°C, particularly in northern Iceland, with December to February being the iciest months. Wind chill can make apparent temperatures feel even lower. Don't avoid Iceland in winter – but pack proper thermal gear!
The Northern Lights appear from September until April – but February to March, and September to October – particularly around the equinoxes – are the best months to see them.
Late November through December and January are seriously lacking in daylight – not an issue for aurora seekers, but frustrating for photographers or outdoor adventurers.
June and July are the months of the midnight sun, which may sound wonderful but expect a few nights of troubled sleep as your body adjusts to the constant Arctic light.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$430$4,299-10%USD $3,869Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$430$4,299-10%USD $3,869Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$439$4,389-10%USD $3,950Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$439$4,389-10%USD $3,950Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$475$4,749-10%USD $4,274Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$475$4,749-10%USD $4,274Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$484$4,839-10%USD $4,355Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$484$4,839-10%USD $4,355Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$484$4,839-10%USD $4,355Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$484$4,839-10%USD $4,355Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 January 2019 the full payment of $3,716 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3716 for Iceland Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Borgarnes (Iceland)
- 228 km
- Hauganes (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Godafoss (Iceland)
- 27 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 146 km
- Borgarfjordur Eystri (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,716 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,458 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours