- Our saving
- US $ 3,149
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN REYKJAVIK, ICELAND
- Day 2: REYKJAVIK–HELLISHEIÐARVIRKJUN–GEYSIR–GULLFOSS–THINGVELLIR–BORGARNES
- Day 3: BORGARNES–HAUGANES–AKUREYRI
- Day 4: AKUREYRI–GOĐAFOSS–LAKE MÝVATN–BORGARFJÖRĐUR EYSTRI
- Day 5: BORGARFJÖRĐUR EYSTRI–HÖFN
- Day 6: HÖFN–LAKE JÖKULSÁRLÓN–SKAFTAFELL NATIONAL PARK–VIK AREA
- Day 7: VIK AREA–SELJALANDSFOSS–REYKJAVIK
- Day 8: REYKJAVIK
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DdavidangeloWritten on September 27, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is a unique trip, all meals included. There are some great sights but the high winds and temperature temper the trip enjoyment. Blue Lagoon over rated. Whale sightings, up close to volcanoes, glaciers, icebergs phenomenal.
- Cindy PurnamaWritten on July 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic! good & timely planned itinerary, knowledgeable local Icelandic guide, Erikkur. Just that, we were only given 15 minutes to 30 minutes of some of the stunning waterfalls. But other than that, the globus tour is awesome!Review collected by Globus
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
What is the maximum group size on this tour?|
The maximum group size on these tours is 30-35.
When is the best time to visit Iceland?
While winter can be a spectacular time to visit, temperatures can plummet as low as -30°C, particularly in northern Iceland, with December to February being the iciest months. Wind chill can make apparent temperatures feel even lower. Don't avoid Iceland in winter – but pack proper thermal gear!
The Northern Lights appear from September until April – but February to March, and September to October – particularly around the equinoxes – are the best months to see them.
Late November through December and January are seriously lacking in daylight – not an issue for aurora seekers, but frustrating for photographers or outdoor adventurers.
June and July are the months of the midnight sun, which may sound wonderful but expect a few nights of troubled sleep as your body adjusts to the constant Arctic light.
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Louise23rd August 2019
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$350$3,499-10%USD $3,149Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Reykjavik8 seats left$350$3,499-10%USD $3,149Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$357$3,569-10%USD $3,212Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$357$3,569-10%USD $3,212Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Reykjavik9 seats left$363$3,629-10%USD $3,266Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Reykjavik8 seats left$405$4,049-10%USD $3,644Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 11, 2020from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayJun 18, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$405$4,049-10%USD $3,644Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Reykjavik7 seats left$405$4,049-10%USD $3,644Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 18, 2020from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayJun 25, 2020to Reykjavik9 seats left$405$4,049-10%USD $3,644Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to ReykjavikUSD $4,049Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 December 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Borgarnes (Iceland)
- 228 km
- Hauganes (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Godafoss (Iceland)
- 27 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 146 km
- Borgarfjordur Eystri (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,149 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,202 tours in Europe
- covered by 526 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iceland Adventure