- Our saving
- US $ 4,012
- Witness the mighty Gullfoss waterfall
- Take pictures at Dettifoss
- Drive by Eyjafjallajökull volcano
- Enjoy a scenic drive to Lake Mývatn
- See whales in their natural habitat
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Kathryn Biondi's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellentan excellent tour -- really enjoyed every aspect -- especially appreciated the historial commentary proved by Hugh -- h... Read more
- Paul Murphy's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentThe Greek Escape itinerary packed in a lot within a 7 day schedule. This was perfect for us, although some of the older... Read more
- Adriana Araiza's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodI love the entire experience. We felt rushed a little a bit but other than that it was great
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN REYKJAVIK, ICELAND
- Day 2: REYKJAVIK–HELLISHEIðArVIRKJUN–GEYSIR–GULLFOSS–THINGVELLIR–BORGARNES
- Day 3: BORGARNES–HAUGANES–AKUREYRI
- Day 4: AKUREYRI–GOĐAFOSS–LAKE MÝVATN–BORGARFJÖRĐUR EYSTRI
- Day 5: BORGARFJÖRĐUR EYSTRI–HÖFN
- Day 6: HÖFN–LAKE JÖKULSÁRLÓN–SKAFTAFELL NATIONAL PARK– EYJAFJALLAJÖKULL–RANGARPING EYSTRA AREA
- Day 7: RANGARPING EYSTRA AREA–REYKJAVIK
- Day 8: REYKJAVIK
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 5, 2016
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
- October 1, 2016
What is the maximum group size on this tour?|
The maximum group size on these tours is 30-35.
- September 1, 2016
When is the best time to visit Iceland?
While winter can be a spectacular time to visit, temperatures can plummet as low as -30°C, particularly in northern Iceland, with December to February being the iciest months. Wind chill can make apparent temperatures feel even lower. Don't avoid Iceland in winter – but pack proper thermal gear!
The Northern Lights appear from September until April – but February to March, and September to October – particularly around the equinoxes – are the best months to see them.
Late November through December and January are seriously lacking in daylight – not an issue for aurora seekers, but frustrating for photographers or outdoor adventurers.
June and July are the months of the midnight sun, which may sound wonderful but expect a few nights of troubled sleep as your body adjusts to the constant Arctic light.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 2 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $387$4,399-9%USD $4,012Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat leftOnly 2 days left toSave $387$4,399-9%USD $4,012Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $427$4,849-9%USD $4,422Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat leftOnly 2 days left toSave $427$4,849-9%USD $4,422Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $427$4,849-9%USD $4,422Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat leftOnly 2 days left toSave $427$4,849-9%USD $4,422Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats leftSave $194USD $4,655Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats leftSave $194USD $4,655Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Reykjavik8 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $427$4,849-9%USD $4,422Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Reykjavik9 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $427$4,849-9%USD $4,422Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 June 2018 the full payment of $4,012 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4012 for Iceland Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 81 km
- Eyjafjallajokull (Iceland)
- 38 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 156 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Hofn (Iceland)
- 119 km
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
- 126 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 52 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 134 km
- Hvammstangi (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,012 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,779 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours