Israel, Jordan and Egypt with Nile Cruise 12 days
- Tour Operator:
- Booking Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Tel Aviv
- Masada National Park
- Wadi Rum
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Nazareth and Galilee
- Day 2: Caesarea, Haifa and Acre
- Day 3: Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Day 4: Masada and Dead Sea
- Day 5: Petra
- Day 6: Wadi Rum
- Day 7: Cairo
- Day 8: Cairo
- Day 9: Philae temple , High Dam, Felucca
- Day 10: Kom Ombo , Edfu
- Day 11: West bank, Valley of the kings
- Day 12: Karnak and Luxor temples
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Booking Tours
Booking-tours company started at 2002 by Vera Veinberg and Artium Dostman which are experienced travel agents and tour operators in Eilat, Israel. The company started to help travelers to combine and enjoy a new type of experiences in the middle east. Booking-tours provides custom built tours, group tours, and private tours to 18-65-year-old travellers interested in visiting Israel, Jordan, and Egypt. We specialize in Religion tours, extended tours around 3 countries, Nile cruises, discovery tours, private tours and much more! Booking-tours offers excellent value trips at affordable prices so it can fit every traveler looking for great unique experiences. Our team of travel experts is obsessed with finding the best things to do everywhere. From Jerusalem to Petra to Amman, from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, we have something for every kind of traveler. And we are proud to say that after 15 experience-packed years, we are the Middle-East leader. The combination of our services, 24/7 nonstop chat support, our pricing, friendly way of conducting business. With Booking-tours you will explore, Experience, and share with other travelers.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- PMPramatie· May 17th, 2022We had an amazing time. I will definitely recommend this tour to my friends and family. Thank you for making this experience a memorable one.Trip date: April 2022
- RLRichard· May 1st, 2022The good: Tours were wonderful, as were all the tour guides, drivers, and local support staff, except for a few annoyances. The bad: The back office. 1. Deceptive marketing for the Israel part: "After breakfast, a driver will be waiting at your hotel... Show moreTrip date: March 2022
- LHLinda· November 7th, 2019I had a fantastic time. Everyone was wonderful. Only suggestion is to skip Bethlehem, and spend more time in Jerusalem.Booking Tours commented on this reviewDear Linda, Thank you for your positive review. We are glad that you enjoyed your tour and we will be looking forward to assisitng you with your future trips. KIndly, Booking Tours TeamTrip date: October 2019
- AAAdelfa· November 4th, 2019Everything is good and excellent except for the tipping ,we don’t know how much to give not like other tour company they let us know how much a day to give the driver and the guide and it’s In our own discretion to give extra for job well done.Booking Tours commented on this reviewHello, Adelfa we are happy you had a great time on the tour regarding tipping it's your choice how much to give or not. we never tell our clients how much to give. Thank you for your kind reviewTrip date: October 2019
- Si· October 15th, 2019The tour was below my expectation. There is no tour manager to greet us on the first day to inform us about what is going to happen for the first few days in Israel. Each and everyday, you will be expecting new guide and new driver. Guides are inpatient... Show moreBooking Tours commented on this reviewDear Si Ying, Thank you for your comments, we treat feedback very seriously. 1. As per description of your package, you will be accompanied by a licensed guide and we verified that was the case, there is no indication on the tour description or... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- Петр· November 21st, 2018This tour was fantastic and made all the better by the folks that experienced it with me! Newfound friends from around the world.Trip date: August 2018
- Костя· November 21st, 2018Had a great 12-day tour!!! thank you for all of your organization for making my dream to come true, I always wanted to go to this amazing places and now after I went I can say I was all worth it. thank you booking-tours.comTrip date: June 2018
- Полина· November 21st, 2018This amazing tour was just incredible, we managed to visit all the sites of Israel, then got to Jordan for a 2-day tour and then had the most amazing Nile cruise in Egypt.special thanks to Artium from the Israel side and Ramadan from Egypt they were... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- Сергей· November 21st, 2018Just had the most fantastic tour of 12-days in Israel, Jordan, and Egypt. It was a little intense as you have a trip every day without stops but we managed to see these extraordinary destinations which worth everything. Thank you for all.Trip date: November 2018
- Lilia· November 16th, 2018Transfer to airport in israel is very bad no representative at all.In Jordan and Egypt is the best highly recommended the tour guide in egypt are very good they knows everything. In israel is very bad. No recommendation. Except the rent a guide driver... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,599
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,599
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,599
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,599
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,599
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,599
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,599
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,599
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,599
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,599
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- Egyptian PoundEgypt
- New Israeli SheqelIsrael
- Jordanian DinarJordan
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J, G.
- Type CEgypt, Israel, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type EEgypt, Israel, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type FEgypt, Israel, Jordan and Palestinian Territory
- Type DJordan
- Type MJordan
- Type JJordan
- Type GJordan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Egypt, Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Egypt, Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Egypt, Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Egypt and Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of 50% is required to confirm your booking with Booking Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Booking Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Booking Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Booking Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Booking Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Asia from Tel Aviv
- Asia Explorer
- 12 days Asia
- From Tel Aviv to Luxor
- Operators in Asia
- Israel, Jordan and Egypt with Nile Cruise 12 days Tours in Middle East
- Explorer Tours
- Nile Tours
- Israel and Jordan Tours
- Middle East Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- River Cruise Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Israel tours
- Palestinian Territory tours
- Jordan tours
- Egypt tours