Essential Britain & Ireland
- Our saving
- US $ 2,370
- Discover mysteries at Stonehenge
- Shop up a storm at Waterford Crystal
- Explore Cardiff Castle in Wales
- Admire the cathedrals in Dublin
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Kathryn Biondi's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellentan excellent tour -- really enjoyed every aspect -- especially appreciated the historial commentary proved by Hugh -- h... Read more
- GREGORY's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentA very well organised and run trip.
- CHIA NIEN CHANG's review about another Globus tour4.0 - GoodIt's a pleasant journey.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON–STONEHENGE–BATH–NEWPORT, WALES
- Day 3: NEWPORT–CARDIFF–WATERFORD, IRELAND
- Day 4: WATERFORD–KILKENNY–DUBLIN
- Day 5: DUBLIN
- Day 6: DUBLIN–BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND–EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
- Day 7: EDINBURGH
- Day 8: EDINBURGH–JEDBURGH–YORK, ENGLAND
- Day 9: YORK–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LONDON
- Day 10: LONDON
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
My husband travels with a disability scooter that folds for transport. How accessible would this tour be for him?
We do allow electric scooters/carts on our tours. We require information on the dimensions, weight, etc., of the scooter. Please advise the passenger that the motorcoaches do not have ramps. Passengers using scooters may be charged a fee per traveling day, and they or their companion are responsible for the scooter at all times.
- September 1, 2016
What are the individual sites guests will be shown in London?
There are no activities organised while you're in London, just the optional tour, A Taste of London. Here is Globus' information on this optional activity:
A TASTE OF LONDON
A unique chance to combine a traditional London pub experience with a relaxed, night-time river cruise, viewing some of the capital's most beautiful illuminated sights. Enjoy a three-course dinner with several local menu choices, including fish and chips and steak and ale pie at an historic London pub in the City of London. Following dinner you will enjoy scenic views from the comfort of your private cruiser. Highlights include Tower Bridge, St. Paul's and the Houses of Parliament, with commentary from your guide as you cruise along the River Thames.
- August 1, 2016
How many hours a day will be spent on the bus between locations?
While the trip does have a few longer travel days, the trip leader makes sure no more than 2.5 hours is spent on the bus at once and offers frequent stops in between destinations.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David3rd February 2018
Essential Britain & Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayApr 29, 2018from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to London0 seats left$104USD $2,505Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from London10 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to London0 seats left$104USD $2,505Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 6, 2018from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$230$2,609-9%USD $2,379Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from London10 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to London0 seats left$104USD $2,505Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 13, 2018from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$230$2,609-9%USD $2,379Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from London10 DaysThursdayMay 24, 2018to London10+ seats left$230$2,609-9%USD $2,379Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 20, 2018from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to London0 seats left$104USD $2,505Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from London10 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to London10+ seats left$230$2,609-9%USD $2,379Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 27, 2018from London10 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to London0 seats left$104USD $2,505Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from London10 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to London0 seats left$104USD $2,505Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 June 2018 the full payment of $2,370 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2370 for Essential Britain & Ireland, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 12 km
- Salisbury (England)
- 52 km
- Bath (England)
- 50 km
- Newport (Wales)
- 17 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 284 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 100 km
- Glendalough (Ireland)
- 38 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,370 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,739 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours