Essential Britain & Ireland
- Our saving
- US $ 2,436
- Discover mysteries at Stonehenge
- Shop up a storm at Waterford Crystal
- Explore Cardiff Castle in Wales
- Admire the cathedrals in Dublin
- Rather Poor
- KimberlyWritten on July 1, 20181.5 - Rather poorBus was fine. Driver was great. “Customer Care” was deplorable. Poor communication about seat rotation. Much seat jumping caused our family of 7 to be separated and me to have to skip breakfast daily to scrap for seats together on the bus. Kevin did not lift a finger to assist. Nor did corporate do a decent job or communicating he specifics do the seat rotation scheme to customers BEFORE arriving for the tour. There were more people aboard on Day 2, which only made the situation worse. Kevin was in a position to perhaps go off of his script to help with our family of travelers. He didn’t even attempt to assist. Our experience is that of unecessary unpleasantness and I am completely disappointed with Globus as a result.Show detailed ratings
- MWMichaelWritten on June 21, 20184.0 - Goodgreat support driver and guide, excellent stops, especially edinbriugh... BUT... too much time on the bus. This needs to be better balanced.. either shorter distance or more timerShow detailed ratings
- SarahWritten on May 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentEverything was planned and organised professionally. Absolutely hassle free travelling. Our guide was friendly, funny and incredibly knowledgeable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON–STONEHENGE–BATH–NEWPORT, WALES
- Day 3: NEWPORT–CARDIFF–WATERFORD, IRELAND
- Day 4: WATERFORD–KILKENNY–DUBLIN
- Day 5: DUBLIN
- Day 6: DUBLIN–BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND–EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
- Day 7: EDINBURGH
- Day 8: EDINBURGH–JEDBURGH–YORK, ENGLAND
- Day 9: YORK–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LONDON
- Day 10: LONDON
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
My husband travels with a disability scooter that folds for transport. How accessible would this tour be for him?
We do allow electric scooters/carts on our tours. We require information on the dimensions, weight, etc., of the scooter. Please advise the passenger that the motorcoaches do not have ramps. Passengers using scooters may be charged a fee per traveling day, and they or their companion are responsible for the scooter at all times.
What are the individual sites guests will be shown in London?
There are no activities organised while you're in London, just the optional tour, A Taste of London. Here is Globus' information on this optional activity:
A TASTE OF LONDON
A unique chance to combine a traditional London pub experience with a relaxed, night-time river cruise, viewing some of the capital's most beautiful illuminated sights. Enjoy a three-course dinner with several local menu choices, including fish and chips and steak and ale pie at an historic London pub in the City of London. Following dinner you will enjoy scenic views from the comfort of your private cruiser. Highlights include Tower Bridge, St. Paul's and the Houses of Parliament, with commentary from your guide as you cruise along the River Thames.
How many hours a day will be spent on the bus between locations?
While the trip does have a few longer travel days, the trip leader makes sure no more than 2.5 hours is spent on the bus at once and offers frequent stops in between destinations.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Essential Britain & Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayJul 29, 2018from London10 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,759Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from London10 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,759Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 5, 2018from London10 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,759Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from London10 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,759Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 12, 2018from London10 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,759Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from London10 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,759Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 19, 2018from London10 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,759Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from London10 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,609Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 26, 2018from London10 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,609Based on Double Room
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from London10 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,609Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 September 2018 the full payment of $2,436 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2436 for Essential Britain & Ireland, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 12 km
- Salisbury (England)
- 52 km
- Bath (England)
- 50 km
- Newport (Wales)
- 17 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 284 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 100 km
- Glendalough (Ireland)
- 38 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,436 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Britain & Ireland