Essential Britain & Ireland
- Our saving
- US $ 2,159
- See the best of Ireland and Britain
- Visit the legendary Cardiff Castle and Edinburgh Castle
- Explore architectural remains and energetic cities
- Experience a traditional Irish coffee demonstration
- See Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON–STONEHENGE–BATH–NEWPORT, WALES
- Day 3: NEWPORT–CARDIFF–WATERFORD, IRELAND
- Day 4: WATERFORD–KILKENNY–DUBLIN
- Day 5: DUBLIN
- Day 6: DUBLIN–BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND–EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
- Day 7: EDINBURGH
- Day 8: EDINBURGH–JEDBURGH–YORK, ENGLAND
- Day 9: YORK–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LONDON
- Day 10: LONDON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- HughWritten on July 27, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
No comparison between your tour andEF/ Go Ahead tours. Go Ahead was by far the superior tourReview collected by Globus
- MMarilynButlerWritten on July 27, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I’ve just returned from this fabulous tour! I highly recommend it. We had the greatest tour guide and bus driver. The itinerary was fascinating . You read about the itinerary before you go, but the reality of the itinerary far exceeded my expectation! We... Read more
- HueWritten on July 20, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall a good but only at the Mercure Hotel’s dinner, the hotel’s waiter was refused to give some more bread to one of the guy in a group that he was still hungry and the location of the hotel was situated on the countryside!!!Review collected by Globus
- ADAdelaidaWritten on November 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous.
- AGAileenWritten on September 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Covered alot of ground and very busy of course with never enough time, but that was expected. Great driver, found tour director somewhat unenthusiastic - would have liked more concise info on how each day was going to progress and a little more interaction... Read more
- KimberlyWritten on July 1, 20181.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Bus was fine. Driver was great. “Customer Care” was deplorable. Poor communication about seat rotation. Much seat jumping caused our family of 7 to be separated and me to have to skip breakfast daily to scrap for seats together on the bus. Kevin did not... Read more
- MWMichaelWritten on June 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
great support driver and guide, excellent stops, especially edinbriugh... BUT... too much time on the bus. This needs to be better balanced.. either shorter distance or more timer
- SarahWritten on May 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was planned and organised professionally. Absolutely hassle free travelling. Our guide was friendly, funny and incredibly knowledgeable.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can this tour accommodate a disability scooter?
Globus can accommodate electric scooters/carts on our tours. however, their motorcoaches do not have ramps. Passengers using scooters may be charged a fee per travelling day, and they or their companion are responsible for the scooter at all times. Globus would also require information on the dimensions and weight of the scooter.
How many hours a day will be spent on the bus between locations?
While the trip does have a few longer travel days, the trip leader makes sure no more than 2.5 hours is spent on the bus at once and offers frequent stops in between destinations.
What are the other costs associated with this tour?
TourRadar does not charge any booking fees or credit card fees, so there are no additional costs added to the trip, extra costs would only be incurred on the booking if you wished to add extra services, such as an extra night or an airport transfer.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Thomas4th July 2019
Essential Britain & Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from London10 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,569Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 1, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,569Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from London10 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,569Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 8, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,569Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from London10 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,569Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 15, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,569Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from London10 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,569Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 22, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,569Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from London10 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,569Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SundaySep 29, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,569Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 13 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 October 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 50 km
- Newport (Wales)
- 17 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 284 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 45 km
- Kilkenny (Ireland)
- 102 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 230 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,159 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Britain & Ireland