Essential Britain & Ireland
- Our saving
- US $ 2,108
- Rather Poor
- ADAdelaidaWritten on November 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous.
- AGAileenWritten on September 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Covered alot of ground and very busy of course with never enough time, but that was expected. Great driver, found tour director somewhat unenthusiastic - would have liked more concise info on how each day was going to progress and a little more interaction... Read more
- KimberlyWritten on July 1, 20181.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Bus was fine. Driver was great. “Customer Care” was deplorable. Poor communication about seat rotation. Much seat jumping caused our family of 7 to be separated and me to have to skip breakfast daily to scrap for seats together on the bus. Kevin did not... Read more
- MWMichaelWritten on June 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
great support driver and guide, excellent stops, especially edinbriugh... BUT... too much time on the bus. This needs to be better balanced.. either shorter distance or more timer
- SarahWritten on May 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was planned and organised professionally. Absolutely hassle free travelling. Our guide was friendly, funny and incredibly knowledgeable.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON–STONEHENGE–BATH–NEWPORT, WALES
- Day 3: NEWPORT–CARDIFF–WATERFORD, IRELAND
- Day 4: WATERFORD–KILKENNY–DUBLIN
- Day 5: DUBLIN
- Day 6: DUBLIN–BELFAST, NORTHERN IRELAND–EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
- Day 7: EDINBURGH
- Day 8: EDINBURGH–JEDBURGH–YORK, ENGLAND
- Day 9: YORK–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LONDON
- Day 10: LONDON
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can this tour accommodate a disability scooter?
Globus can accommodate electric scooters/carts on our tours. however, their motorcoaches do not have ramps. Passengers using scooters may be charged a fee per travelling day, and they or their companion are responsible for the scooter at all times. Globus would also require information on the dimensions and weight of the scooter.
How many hours a day will be spent on the bus between locations?
While the trip does have a few longer travel days, the trip leader makes sure no more than 2.5 hours is spent on the bus at once and offers frequent stops in between destinations.
What are the other costs associated with this tour?
TourRadar does not charge any booking fees or credit card fees, so there are no additional costs added to the trip, extra costs would only be incurred on the booking if you wished to add extra services, such as an extra night or an airport transfer.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Essential Britain & Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to London9 seats left$171$2,279-8%USD $2,108Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 14, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to London10+ seats left$171$2,279-8%USD $2,108Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 21, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$177$2,349-8%USD $2,172Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 28, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$193$2,569-8%USD $2,376Based on Double Room
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from London10 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to London10+ seats left$193$2,569-8%USD $2,376Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to London10+ seats left$193$2,569-8%USD $2,376Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London10 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$193$2,569-8%USD $2,376Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$193$2,569-8%USD $2,376Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London10 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to London10+ seats left$193$2,569-8%USD $2,376Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 19, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$193$2,569-8%USD $2,376Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 January 2019 the full payment of $2,108 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2108 for Essential Britain & Ireland, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 50 km
- Newport (Wales)
- 17 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 284 km
- Waterford (Ireland)
- 45 km
- Kilkenny (Ireland)
- 102 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 230 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,108 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Essential Britain & Ireland