Adriatic Adventure–Dubrovnik to Athens
Save $301 until Jun 27
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 997
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Explore the village of Perast
- Relax on Croatian beahcesi
- Swim in Blue Eye Spring
- Party it up in Corfu
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Boat, Local Transport, Plane, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Athens! With the discovery tour Adriatic Adventure–Dubrovnik to Athens, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to Athens and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 6 other destinations in Europe. Adriatic Adventure–Dubrovnik to Athens is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MarcellaWritten on July 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe were a small group of 7 people, which was great. Our Tour Guide Alice was amazing, totally amiable, knowledgeable and fun. Everytime we wanted to change the trip activities she accommodated our wishes. I most enjoyed the part of the trip in Montenegro, a beautiful country. The overall trip is a well-balanced combination of experiencing nature, cities, culture and party-opportunities.Show detailed ratings
- CourtneyWritten on August 27, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis trip was absolutely amazing! And it was all due to our amazing guide - he was, hands down, the most knowledgeable and charismatic tour guide a person could have dreamed up! He not only made it possible for our diverse group to get to know one another, he introduced us to experiences, places and persons that a local would only know. He was meticulously organized down to a "T", arranged for upgrades at his own expense, and left the group with little to no worries about where/what would be done next. If I could book tours with this guide solely - I would. In fact, for my next adventure I do plan on booking with G Adventures and requesting his tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Dubrovnik
- Day 2 Dubrovnik/Kotor
- Day 3 Kotor
- Day 4 Kotor/Tirana
- Day 5 Tirana/Saranda
- Day 6 Saranda/Corfu
- Day 7 Corfu
- Day 8 Corfu/Athens
- Day 9 Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Adriatic Adventure–Dubrovnik to Athens
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Athens7 seats left$239$1,299-18%USD $1,060
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats left$239$1,299-18%USD $1,060
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Athens0 seats left$52USD $1,247Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Athens6 seats left$239$1,299-18%USD $1,060
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats left$301$1,299-23%USD $997Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$313$1,349-23%USD $1,036
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats left$248$1,349-18%USD $1,101Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$248$1,349-18%USD $1,101
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$248$1,349-18%USD $1,101
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Dubrovnik9 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$248$1,349-18%USD $1,101
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 August 2018 the full payment of $997 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $997 for Adriatic Adventure–Dubrovnik to Athens, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 806 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 149 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 132 km
- Dhermi (Albania)
- 10 km
- Llogara National Park (Albania)
- 72 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 382 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $997 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,594 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adriatic Adventure–Dubrovnik to Athens