Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea
- Our saving
- US $ 280
- +6 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- Visit the Great Pyramids
- Meet the Sphinx at Giza plateau
- Explore the Philae Temple
- Tour the West Bank of Luxor
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- JasonWritten on November 20, 20175.0 - Excellentcant say enough good things about this tour. we had two guides on this tour. micheal and george. these men both were amazing at their jobs.Both very knowledgeable about everything we saw, as well as the random questions we would ask. their English was better than mine, it was flawless. they were both very accommodating to the group needs and were very kind people. the accommodation on this tour was amazing too. we ended up staying at hotels and resorts that were nicer than wed ever stayed before. the temples that we visited, and options that were given on the trip were top notch. the optional tours we chose were the hot air balloon ride and the snorkeling . id say my favorite part of the trip was the felucca ride. sleeping under the stars and hanging out,singing,playing cards, and talking with george, mamood , and their amazing crew made the night go by so fast. we were fed some of the best food weve had on the trip here, its amazing how the cook could make everything on a hot plate. it was so good. I really liked our group size too. we had 12 people and i found we all really could bond and everyone would look out for one another. it was easy to keep up with the guides having a group of this size. we saw groups much larger on the trip and were just very grateful for our tour. this whole tour, from the moment we stepped off the plane, was a great time. we stayed at the hotel cecilia downtown, before and after our tour (because we had a few extra days) and hanny was very accommodating in arranging transfers and hostel. thank you to everyone involved with timeless, you've given me an unforgettable travel experience , and i hope to come back one day soon.Show detailed ratings
- DDeanneWritten on November 9, 20174.0 - GoodSuch an amazing tour. Traveling with timeless for the second time I was not disappointed. The 10 day Egypt explorer tour met and exceeded all expectations. Highlights- spending the night on the Felucca watching the sunset, waking up to the morning sun. Attentive, fun and professional tour guides. A trip well recommended.Show detailed ratings
- BenWritten on October 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentAn excellent ten days. The staff looked after me from the airport arrivals to the drop off 10 days later. The hotels far exceeded my expectations of a budget tour. The guides were helpful, well informed and cheerful at all times. Our guide Rames was superlative. The group bonded well with hugs all around on the last night.Show detailed ratings
- AVAdrianaWritten on September 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy tour of Egypt was absolutely incredible. As a single, young, female traveler I was nervous, but I felt completely safe the entire time and I made a lot of friends and got along with everyone in my group. Our tour guide Peter was absolutely accomidating and insightly. His knowledge of Egypt and its history is absolutely outstanding. I loved it! Thank you Peter and Expat Explore!Show detailed ratings
- CBclaireWritten on September 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentFrom when we arrived timeless Tours made our experience in Egypt an absolute breeze. The airport pick up was waiting for us when we got off the plane and helped us with our visas and bags. Once we arrived at the hotel we checked in and met our amazing guide peter A.KA ROCK!!. His knowledge was phenomenal of the country and history made it super interesting. Being a coeliac Peter went out of his way to make sure I had safe food to eat and asked many questions on my behalf everything I asked. I am extremely thankful for his dedication to keeping me healthy and full of yummy Egyptian food. Also took us to all the best shisha Cafés the tour was full of jokes and great times we are honestly upset the tour came to an end ... Egypt is such an amazing country and Peter with timeless Tours made our trip very interesting.. from a couple of aussies we highly recommend this tour ... cheers rock!.Show detailed ratings
- ACAndreaWritten on September 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was an amazing tour and it exceeded by far all my expectations! From the moment the timeless rep picks you up at the Airport they'll make you feel like home. Very friendly and attentive staff. Our tour guide was expecional, very knowledgeable and ready to help! I would never get such an in depth view of Egypt's history without this tour! Worth every penny! I'd recommend you upgrade to the domestic flights instead of overnight bus ride. Diving and Safari Trip are a must! If you're not pressing with time I'd consider staying an extra day or 2 at the Hurghada resort. I loved the fact of there being so many options available and that you can personalize your own experience. Will be back with timeless.Show detailed ratings
- EEmmaWritten on September 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentSuch an incredible experience! We loved getting to meet so many like minded, interesting and fun people on our tour. The felucca and Red Sea were highlights for us. Our tour guide Michael was extremely informative, friendly and fun, he definitely made the trip even better. It's a very fast paced tour but this meant that we got to see a lot more of Egypt than we'd imagined. A couple of tips: allow a budget for extra day trips and optionals because there's an incredible selection, if you can't sleep on buses then it might be worth paying a bit extra to get hotel stays and flights the next morning on these nights, chose the felucca over the night cruise, and be prepared to meet awesome people, see amazing sights and have a great time!Show detailed ratings
- AliceWritten on September 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat tour, minimum stress great knowledgeable staff who always want to help you as much as possible and make you as comfortable and as happy as possible. It was very busy but well organized. Had a great time!Show detailed ratings
- CConstanzaWritten on September 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour. All the hotels were very clean and comfortable with good food options. When planning the trip,my main concern was safety and that was the reason I paid for the tour and I ended up getting a lot more than I expected. I felt safe at all times, we had private guards, and we took advantage of time in ways I would not have had I been without the tour. My recommendation is to upgrade to plane tickets instead of ground transportation for 12 hrs. The people that went by bus were super tired and got delayed by traffic at times. Entrance tickets are not included in the tour price, it's like 100 egyptian pounds per attraction, and there are some optional additional activities available to be paid in dollars. I did the hot air balloon, snorkeling, and Abu simbel. Totally worth paying for those. So keep in mind not exchanging all your dollars to egyptian pounds. I only exchanged 200 dollars and it was enough for the 10 days. Beware that when paying with credit card they add 3% to the total amount, and your bank won't see it as a foreign exchange fee, so highly recommend to bring cash dollars to pay without the extra fee. The tour guide we had was very knowledgeable and helpful with tips to getting around. I loved how the tour arranges everything for you so you can just relax and not worry about logistics. That is priceless. A little tedious sometimes that since they keep you in a group, you feel like children in a family and have to reach agreements about how long to stay here and there, and you can't take your time at doing certain things. But for the most part the tour works with you to accommodate everyones desires when possible. Other than that, great experience overall. My group was diverse but pretty cool luckily. I'm happy I chose this tour over other available optionsShow detailed ratings
- Casey-leeWritten on September 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe best tour I have ever been apart of! Highly recommend. The service is incredible from airport pickup to drop off. Our guide Ramez was incredible! Very knowledgable, passionate and made us feel completely at home. He went out of his way for me particularly and I cannot thank him enough. The door to door service was impeccable. The accommodation was clean, comfortable and had everything you could need, complete with views and facilities.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo - Giza Pyramids - Aswan
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Felucca cruise from Aswan
- Day 5: Kom-Ombo, Edfu to Luxor
- Day 6: Luxor to Red Sea
- Day 7: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 8: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 9: Back to Cairo
- Day 10: Cairo - Flight back home
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
If I arrive late on Day1, can I still join the tour?
Yes. It's still possible to join the tour even with your late arrival on Day 1. While the rest of the group will be at the Pyramids tour, you could join the tour once you arrived and if you have enough time on the last day before your departure, flight we could arrange for your visit to pyramids with no extra charge.
- April 1, 2017
I am looking at doing either the Egypt Explorer 10 days or the Nile Adventure days. I am just wondering what the difference is between these two?
The only difference between the Nile Adventure and the Egypt Explorer is that one day extra.
Both itineraries are great and it all depends on the period of time you have in Egypt and your interests. If you would like to have more time in Hurghada resort go for the 10 days Egypt Explorer that has one day extra by the beach, if not so the Nile Adventure would be fine even if you have the 10 days period of time, thus you may have an extra day in Cairo to explore the other sights not included in the itinerary like; Alexandria day trip, Memphis and Dahsure day trip or Fayoum Oasis day trip. Or just to spend it in downtown to explore more about the real Egypt freely.
- April 1, 2017
Is it mandatory to apply the single accommodation if I travel alone?
It's not mandatory to apply for the single accommodation. You simply can use the twin room without extra charge sharing the room with other person.
11 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Timeless Tours Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 30th December 20172 comments"I'm joining this tour!"
- Departs 6th January 20181 comment"Hi! Had anyone booked for January 6th for the Egypt Explorer?!"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea
- Upcoming departures
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayDec 2, 2017from Cairo10 DaysMondayDec 11, 2017to Cairo10+ seats left$212$492-43%USD $280
- SaturdayDec 9, 2017from Cairo10 DaysMondayDec 18, 2017to Cairo10+ seats left$212$492-43%USD $280
- SaturdayDec 16, 2017from Cairo10 DaysMondayDec 25, 2017to Cairo10+ seats left$212$492-43%USD $280
- SaturdayDec 23, 2017from Cairo10 DaysMondayJan 1, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$212$492-43%USD $280
- SaturdayDec 30, 2017from Cairo10 DaysMondayJan 8, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$212$492-43%USD $280
- SaturdayJan 6, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayJan 15, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$212$492-43%USD $280
- SaturdayJan 13, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayJan 22, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$212$492-43%USD $280
- SaturdayJan 20, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayJan 29, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$212$492-43%USD $280
- SaturdayJan 27, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayFeb 5, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$212$492-43%USD $280
- SaturdayFeb 3, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayFeb 12, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$212$492-43%USD $280
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Timeless Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 January 2018 the full payment of $280 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $280 for Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timeless Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timeless Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Giza (Egypt)
- 681 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 45 km
- Kom Ombo (Egypt)
- 55 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 84 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $280 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,013 tours in Africa
- covered by 96 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 travellers have already met
before they left for Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 21 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea