Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea
- Our saving
- US $ 334
- +6 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- Admire the famous Sphinx and the Pyramids in Giza
- Enjoy the views as you cruise the Nile on board a felucca
- Step back in time while exploring Aswan and Luxor
- Go swimming, snorkelling and relax in Hurghada
- Meet locals and buy souvenirs at Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Age range
- 16 to 45 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- JHJamesWritten on September 7, 20183.5 - GoodI liked the tour. The were a few issues but the tour guides fixed themShow detailed ratings
- RachelWritten on September 4, 20184.0 - GoodThere were many people who helped us, but Miriam and Ramez were both incredibly caring and patient to all of our needs. They handled everything very well, and try their best to address any situations that came up. It seemed like Timeless Tours really supported us having a good experience even at a cost to them. There were some moments that were outside their control, misspelled airline ticket, felucca breaking in the middle of the Nile, bus breakdown, etc. But these two guides were on top of everything and did really great job handling it properly and professionally. They apologized when things went wrong, and offered to make up for it (buy replacements) if they couldn't. This isn't a tour for those who dont like to rough it or who need to be "taken care of" constantly. I felt safe, was given so much good advice from the guides on what not to do and such, and I had a really fun time. I do recommend going in the winter months as when I went in August it was KILLER heat. Advice: this is a cash economy and since many things aren't included such as meals and drinks, bring more than you think! Cons: the heat. It was hot! Sometimes we had to listen to the guides in the heat and sunlight which was uncomfortable for many. Accommodations were budget, and given the cost of this tour expected. Good but not great. Food was great not luxury but good! Buses and Van's were fine.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 4, 20184.0 - GoodRamez was phenomenal! He was concise, very well spoken, and lead the group at a good pace through the hot sites. There were some moments and things that happened outside this tours control, which he handled with professionalism. One girl didn't have a ticket in her correct name and he was able to get her on the flight (after much stress and calls on his end). Our felucca boat crashed and sail broke and we lost our shoes but he handled it amazingly. Even got most of our shoes back from the Nile! I really enjoy his patience and he handled all the situations with great care.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 6, 20184.0 - GoodTravelled in March 2018 and did the 10 day tour with a night on the Felucca (which yes is a small boat, but one of my favourite nights I've had in my many travels). Would for sure recommend doing the added on trip to Abu Simbel and the hot air balloon ride (neither take away time from other activities planned in the itinerary). Always felt safe my whole trip while with the group and our tour leaders. Michael was an amazing and knowledgeable guide. He has so much information about everything in Egypt. If you want to buy something, ask Michael how much you think you should pay before seeing the vender, was useful to know if they were trying to rip you off bad. Definitely upgrade from the overnight bus to flight and hotel if you can, well worth it. Bring along snacks and buy some along the way when you can, as they don't often stop for an actual lunch and the breakfast boxes are mostly unknown meat and cheese sandwiches. The last couple days at the all inclusive were perfect. The resort was really nice and was a great way to end a busy trip by relaxing and drinking. Would highly recommend booking with this company!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentDid this tour in March and it was absolutely amazing. Would highly recommend this company. Did the 10 day tour with the night on the felucca (which yes is a small boat, but one of my favourite nights I've had while travelling). Never felt unsafe at all while with this tour company. Food was okay, I would buy and bring snacks when you can as lunch does not seem to be a high priority and the breakfast boxes are mostly buns and lunch meats. Would highly recommend doing Abu Simbel as well as the hot air balloon (neither of these takes time away from anything else). Michael was great and super knowledgeable on everything we did and saw. As a female, I wore tank tops and shorts (as it was hot), and sure there was some unneeded attention sometimes, but never felt harassed. The all inclusive resort at the end was a great way to end the trip as well. Great resort! The rest of the accommodations were average, but did not really matter as they were mostly just places to sleep and shower and you were not there long. Overall, amazing time and trip!Show detailed ratings
- SSantiagoCamargoWritten on July 22, 20184.0 - GoodThis was one of the best experiences of my life and definitely made me eager to continue traveling. Shady aka “shiko” is an amazing tour guide and gave me detailed explanations for my (many!) questions regarding the sites we visited and Egyptian history in general. He made the trip so engaging, interesting, and overall an incredible experience. If you’re thinking or doubting about coming, you should definitely step out of your comfort zone and come! I promise it will be worth it!Show detailed ratings
- KJKatharineWritten on July 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe best tour I have ever been on! Shady was an excellent guide- always full of energy, eager to answer all of our questions, was extremely knowledgeable about all the sites we visited and Egyptian history in general and always made sure we arrived to destinations safely and comfortable. Not only that, but he was incredibly engaging with us as a group and always made sure we were having a good time. I was also pleasantly surprised with how nice all of our accomodation was- this tour exceeded my expectations in every way! Egypt is absolutely beautiful. In this tour you see so many incredible sights and have the opportunity to learn about one of the most advanced ancient civilizations. If you have any doubts about going, just do it! I promise you will not regret it!Show detailed ratings
- ChrisWritten on July 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentPossibly the best experience of my life. Egypt is an amazing country and very safe to travel in the hands of timeless tours. Shady was an excellent tour guide very accomodating and highly educated. Make sure you do the felluca! Will be treasuring my photos. Our group Aswan was the best!Show detailed ratings
- CChrisWritten on July 21, 20184.0 - GoodAction packed adventure. Amazing sights. Wonderful tour guide. Shady is the man! If you like a jam packed and fast paced experience this is for you.Show detailed ratings
- ABAlessiaWritten on July 20, 20184.0 - GoodMichael knew what he was talking about. Learned a lot from him. He also tried to accommodate mostly everyone's needs. The tour group in general was great because I made 10 new friendships by the end of it. I also feel like I saw a lot of Egypt in those 10 days. This tour is not for someone who wants a slow pace and wants 8 hours of sleep per night. This is a tour for someone who is okay with getting up at 3am to start their tours.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo - Giza Pyramids - Aswan
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Felucca cruise from Aswan
- Day 5: Kom-Ombo, Edfu to Luxor
- Day 6: Luxor to Red Sea
- Day 7: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 8: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 9: Back to Cairo
- Day 10: Cairo - Flight back home
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
- After the devastating event that took place in North Sina Egypt we asked our travellers who are currently on our Nile Jewel 9 day tour How do they feel about safety in the tour, and this is what they had to say. Please watch and share
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
After breakfast, the trip will end in Cairo where it began and transfer to the airport is provided without an additional cost.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive at any time. Airport transfers are included and there will be a briefing in the evening.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included in the tour price and can be served at any time 24 hours a day.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
19 travellers met before going on their Timeless Tours Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 17th November 20181 comment"Hello! Just looking to connect with others on this tour."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$362$696-52%USD $334
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Cairo5 seats left$362$696-52%USD $334
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to Cairo8 seats left$362$696-52%USD $334
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to Cairo5 seats left$362$696-52%USD $334
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Cairo7 seats left$362$696-52%USD $334
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$362$696-52%USD $334
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Cairo4 seats left$362$696-52%USD $334
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Cairo5 seats left$362$696-52%USD $334
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Cairo7 seats left$362$696-52%USD $334
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$362$696-52%USD $334
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Timeless Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 November 2018 the full payment of $334 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $334 for Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timeless Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timeless Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Giza (Egypt)
- 681 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 45 km
- Kom Ombo (Egypt)
- 55 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 84 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $334 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,485 tours in Africa
- covered by 137 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 120 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea