Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea
- Our saving
- US $ 562
- +6 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- Visit the Great Pyramids
- Meet the Sphinx at Giza plateau
- Explore the Philae Temple
- Tour the West Bank of Luxor
- Age range
- 16 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- ARAnnetteWritten on February 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip exceeded my expectations. Michael and George were great! Accommodations were much better than I expected. I would definitely recommend Timeless Tours.Show detailed ratings
- DHDJWritten on February 13, 20184.0 - GoodWe saw a lot of amazing things. Unforgettable experiences. Our guide Rames is knowledgeable and accommodating. He kept us safe (we’re Americans) and maintained a positive attitude. Great relatable dude.Show detailed ratings
- DKDianaWritten on January 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentI’ve done a lot of tours and this was by FAR the best one I’ve ever been on. Very reasonably priced with excellent accommodations, optional are extra but that is to be expected with any tour and is unavoidable. George and Michale are PHENOMENAL! They took very good care of us and we were laughing the whole time. The trip itself was ten days but it felt like much longer because of all the things we did. I’m going to remember this trip forever, and I’m a tough critic :) as a solo female traveler I highly recommend this tour and agency and will definitely travel with them againShow detailed ratings
- ALAlanWritten on January 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentI just returned from an amazing Egyptian experience with Timeless Tours. Everything was well done. The guides (Medhat and Ramez) were fonts of exploration for us; they know their stuff and made it interesting to our group each day. The company provided great service for airport and hotel pick-ups, keeping us on time and informed about what came next. The food and hotels were what I expected, with some variety and always of high quality. Egypt has something for everyone. The past is well represented on this tour but you cannot help to observe daily life and see the amazing projects underway for the future by the government and private businesses. This was a fascinating trip with time in the city, the desert, and actually on the Nile as well. Don't hesitate to take the plunge and go to Egypt. No regrets here. The locals were all friendly, including the camels. Thanks to all.Show detailed ratings
- DanilloWritten on January 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentIf you are considering a visit to Egypt, stop considering and do it ASAP! It is 100% worth it and Timeless Tours was definetely the best option. I could not have chosen better. I was well received from the very first moment at the airport to the airport transfer when my 10 days trip was over. Our guides Ramez and Medhat did an excellent job and knew the perfect time to give us the explanation and to leave us free for our own discover of each temple and place we visited. Besides, I did the felluca option and I highly recommend it. Well, I could not be happier! Thank you so much Timeless Tours Egypt for making my vacation so worth it!Show detailed ratings
- ASAlexandruWritten on January 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had an extraordinary experience with Timeless Tours in Egypt. Everything was true to it's quality-value ratio. We had very good communication right from the very start, even before booking the tour and all the way untill the end. The places and the people were amazing, especially the guides, everything was extremly well organized and all the extra expencess were very clear and straight forward transmited. Accomodation and means of transport as well as restaurants/ places to eat were beyond expectation for a bugdet tour. Many thanks to Mr. Hany who inspite of being agency manager (which I found out later) took care personally of every inquiry I had, and last but surely not least our guides Medhat and Shady. Best guides ever! Warmly reccommend this to anyone. a tour which has everything (from archeology and site-seeings, to incredible nature spots/ experiences and also sport activities). All in all alot of fun and wonderful time! Wished it could've been.. 'timeless', and by that I mean endless:)Show detailed ratings
- MMMilicaWritten on December 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had an excellent experience! That is not to say there weren't some hiccups along the way but nothing within anybody's control (such as bus breaking down or the Nile River being too shallow to take the cruise the entire way) but every step back was met with extreme effort , attention, care and fast acting to get us right back on track if not ahead! This tour is excellent for all ages and personalities! If you like to venture out a bit outside of the activities offered by the tour, if you prefer to like to sleep in, take it easy and relax along the way or if you like to rise with the sun and fill each minute with a much activities, all is possible! All you need to do is communicate your preferences to your tour guides. They really put in a lot of effort to meet your expectations and satisfaction but of course your safety is the utmost importance. The accommodation and hotels provided throughout the trip is all 4star or above, clean, good food, packed with additional activities, safe and the list goes on. The tour guides (Ramez, Simpson and Peter) are all extremely knowledgeable but more importantly very passionate! A few things to keep in mind, I went in December/new years and it is much colder than you think for Egypt. Bring a light jacket and a heavy sweater! (Or two hehe) it will also help having warmer clothes on the air conditioned bus! Also, my personal experience as a 29 year old female, you do not get hassled as much as it is written online. People are hospitable, friendly, helpful and kind. If someone is trying to sell you something just smile, say no thank you and keep moving and they will keep moving as well. If you try to think of fake excuses, of course you will be countered with solutions. Also, dress modestly but don't over think your attire. Be wise and welcoming to an amazing experience! Thank you to TourRadar and Timeless tours!Show detailed ratings
- CMCharlesWritten on December 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentEgypt Explorer was the experience of a lifetime. We traveled the entire country from north to south, cruising the Nile River on a felucca (a unique and relaxing adventure), and enjoying the various tourist attractions at the Red Sea resort in Hurghada. Our tour guide was pleasant, diligent and erudite and did his best to ensure that everyone was safe and secure. While it was a busy 10 days, the hotels were lovely and the optional activities enhanced the appeal of the tour. I had an extra day in Cairo to explore the city solo because there wasn't much time for this depending on your flight schedule. The transportation was superb and I didn't have to worry about getting to and from the airport on my own. Tipping culture in Egypt is something serious so be prepared to tip people who go out of their way to help you.Show detailed ratings
- CRColeWritten on December 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was well beyond what I had expected. After a troublesome start in Cairo a few days before our tour started, it was a relief starting on the first days tour with our guides expert and engaging interpretations of the step pyramids. For the remainder of the trip both of our guides continued to be an endless resource for Egypt's rich history. Both guides where genuinely interested to ensure everyone was accommodated at all times especially regarding food requests and when errors happened they there to ensure it was corrected. Through out the trip I was impressed by the quality of accommodation especially regardless of being a budget tour. A few things to watch out for are is the long bus ride from Cairo to Aswan (13hrs with limited bathroomstops) and limited freedom for finding your own food and water. Overall, the expert management of the trip went beyond my expectations and has opened the door to traveling in Egypt.Show detailed ratings
- CRChristineWritten on December 24, 20174.0 - GoodThe core package was a great experience. It was a packed itinerary so we saw a lot. The best part was having informative, organized, helpful guides. The Felucca was fun because the staff tried really hard to please, but don't expect the boat to travel more than a km down the shoreline. You will not see any sights along the Nile if you take this option. Probably good if you just want to have a party. If planning to take extra excursions, ask for a very detailed description, not the marketing notes. These excursions were expensive, mostly run by outside operators, and did not deliver what we expected. The Desert Safari was just weird.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo - Giza Pyramids - Aswan
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Felucca cruise from Aswan
- Day 5: Kom-Ombo, Edfu to Luxor
- Day 6: Luxor to Red Sea
- Day 7: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 8: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 9: Back to Cairo
- Day 10: Cairo - Flight back home
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
- After the devastating event that took place in North Sina Egypt we asked our travellers who are currently on our Nile Jewel 9 day tour How do they feel about safety in the tour, and this is what they had to say. Please watch and share
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
If I arrive late on Day1, can I still join the tour?
Yes. It's still possible to join the tour even with your late arrival on Day 1. While the rest of the group will be at the Pyramids tour, you could join the tour once you arrived and if you have enough time on the last day before your departure, flight we could arrange for your visit to pyramids with no extra charge.
- April 1, 2017
I am looking at doing either the Egypt Explorer 10 days or the Nile Adventure days. I am just wondering what the difference is between these two?
The only difference between the Nile Adventure and the Egypt Explorer is that one day extra.
Both itineraries are great and it all depends on the period of time you have in Egypt and your interests. If you would like to have more time in Hurghada resort go for the 10 days Egypt Explorer that has one day extra by the beach, if not so the Nile Adventure would be fine even if you have the 10 days period of time, thus you may have an extra day in Cairo to explore the other sights not included in the itinerary like; Alexandria day trip, Memphis and Dahsure day trip or Fayoum Oasis day trip. Or just to spend it in downtown to explore more about the real Egypt freely.
- April 1, 2017
What type of bus is used for travel from Cairo to Aswan? Is it a sleeper coach?
The bus used for the travel from Cairo to Aswan is a regular bus.
17 travellers met before going on their Timeless Tours Ltd Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayMar 3, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayMar 12, 2018to Cairo8 seats left$232 for 1USD $562
- SaturdayMar 10, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayMar 19, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$232 for 1USD $562
- SaturdayMar 17, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayMar 26, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$232 for 1USD $562
- SaturdayMar 24, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayApr 2, 2018to Cairo7 seats left$232 for 1USD $562
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayApr 9, 2018to Cairo9 seats left$232 for 1USD $562
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayApr 16, 2018to Cairo8 seats left$232 for 1USD $562
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayApr 23, 2018to Cairo9 seats left$232 for 1USD $562
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayApr 30, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$232 for 1USD $562
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$232 for 1USD $562
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Cairo10 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to Cairo8 seats left$232 for 1USD $562
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Timeless Tours Ltd booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 April 2018 the full payment of $562 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $562 for Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timeless Tours Ltd will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timeless Tours Ltd : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Giza (Egypt)
- 681 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 45 km
- Kom Ombo (Egypt)
- 55 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 84 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $562 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,108 tours in Africa
- covered by 100 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 35 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Egypt Explorer 10 Days, Felucca Cruise & 2 days at Red Sea