- Our saving
- US $ 2,813
- Explore Suomenlinna Sea Fortress
- Visit historic baroque palaces
- Shop at Europe's second largest market
- See ancient woodcarvings in Lithuania's forests
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Home-stay, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Mini-coach, Ferry
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- RGRogerWritten on October 24, 20184.5 - Excellent
We loved the whole itinerary except for the long Vilnius to Warsaw bus ride. No other way it seems ..at this point.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Roger, Thank you for your feedback, great to hear that you loved the whole itinerary, this is a great trip. We hope to see you on another trip with us soon. Intrepid
- MarkWritten on July 5, 20143.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
First and foremost with these tours, the enjoyment and experiences can be enhanced by the guide you have and our guide for this trip was exceptional! There are a LOT of cobblestones to walk on this tour so sensible footwear is an absolute must. Every city... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on October 29, 20105.0 - Excellent
Fantastic tour leader, great group, excellent itinerary, lousy weather, uncomfortable beds. (One of several tours with other companies that I\'ve just completed over a 16 week period - hence the late feedback.)
- AAnonymousWritten on October 23, 20104.0 - Good
Great trip with plenty of variety
- AAnonymousWritten on October 21, 20105.0 - Excellent
Fabulous trip. Informative leader and good group of people. Dissapointing about most museums closed on mondays.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 3, 20105.0 - Excellent
- AAnonymousWritten on September 27, 20104.0 - Good
Wonderful trip. It was a taste of the Baltics and it's left me wanting more.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 13, 20104.0 - Good
Interesting trip, compared with asian trips that we have done quite a bit of bag carrying.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 2, 20105.0 - Excellent
The trip was a fantastic experience. The only thing we changed was omitting Berlin and staying on in Poland, Krakow to be specific.
- AAnonymousWritten on September 1, 20104.0 - Good
this was a very interesting and well organised tour.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Helsinki
- Day 2: Tallinn
- Day 3: Tallinn
- Day 4: Riga
- Day 5: Riga
- Day 6: Klaipeda
- Day 7: Curonian Spit National Park
- Day 8: Vilnius
- Day 9: Vilnius
- Day 10: Aukstaitija National Park
- Day 11: Aukstaitija National Park
- Day 12: Warsaw
- Day 13: Warsaw
- Day 14: Berlin
- Day 15: Berlin
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average age on this tour?
The general age range is 25-49 however Intrepid's appeal is diverse, which is why it is all about your shared attitude, not age.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard5th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Helsinki15 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$117USD $2,813
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Helsinki15 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Berlin9 seats left$117USD $2,813
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Helsinki15 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Berlin5 seats left$118USD $2,842
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Helsinki15 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Berlin5 seats left$123USD $2,952
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Helsinki15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Berlin6 seats left$121USD $2,894
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Helsinki15 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Berlin5 seats left$128USD $3,067
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Helsinki15 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$122USD $2,923
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Helsinki15 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$122USD $2,923
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Helsinki15 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$122USD $2,923
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Helsinki15 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$127USD $3,038
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFinland , Estonia , Latvia , Lithuania and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Helsinki is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $2,813 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2813 for Baltic Experience, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 81 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 280 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 250 km
- Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- 281 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 88 km
- Aukstaitija National Park (Lithuania)
- 479 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 517 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,813 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Baltic Experience
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers