Mont Blanc Highlights
- Our saving
- US $ 1,399
- +4 Destinations
- Mont Blanc
- Enjoy superb panorama views
- Explore picturesque hamlets and farmhouses
- Walk through the Mont Blanc tunnel into Italy
- Dip in chalets' bubbling Jacuzzis
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Adventure, Mountain Hikes, Centre Based Walking Holidays
- Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Chalet Chamonix or Chocolat.
- Day 2: Drive to the head of the Chamonix Valley; walking towards Switzerland via the trekking peak L'Aiguillette des Posettes and onto Col du Possettes and then descend back towards La Tour.
- Day 3: Drive to the head of the Chamonix Valley; walking towards Switzerland via the trekking peak L'Aiguillette des Posettes and onto Col du Possettes and then descend back towards La Tour.
- Day 4: Starting from the Les Contamines. Valley we cross the Col de Voza and continue towards Les Houches.
- Day 5: Free day for optional walks, activities or sightseeing.
- Day 6: Drive through the Mont Blanc tunnel to Italy; climb to Bonatti refuge and traverse high above the spectacular Ferret Valley to Courmayeur.
- Day 7: Starting from Argentiere; walk up to and along the Grand Balcon Sud to Plan Praz then descend by cable car.
- Day 8: End Chamonix.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AndrewWritten on August 10, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mont Trek was very good. All info provided by Exodus was spot on. The Chalet was fantastic. The hosts were lovely providing a very clean chalet and excellent food.Review collected by Exodus Travels
- RusneWritten on July 31, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best holiday ever!!!Review collected by Exodus Travels
- NicoleWritten on July 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip, the food cooked by Liz and Clare was amazing. Didn’t want to leave. A great tour to balance hiking and relaxing.Review collected by Exodus Travels
- RenéWritten on June 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Spectacular mountain views! What I appreciated most was that each day offered different highlights: green pastures "Sound of Music" scenery, snow fields, water falls, Aguilette des Houches, Mont Blanc tunnel hot chocolate and ice cream.Review collected by Exodus Travels
- MWMargarethaWritten on June 3, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip in all regards. Also fantastic ladies that hosted us. There extra effort with food is appreciated. One small thing about Chalet Chamonix - a few extra hooks to hang clothes and towels will make a huge difference.
- KNKa YanWritten on May 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
amazing guide and awesome catering services. Enjoyed a lot with the spectacular view and wonderful services!
- APAlexandraWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Mont Blanc Highlights was an amazing tour! The room at the chalet where we stayed for the week was beautiful! Our room had an incredible view of Mont Blanc so when you woke up in the morning that was the first thing you would see. Zohi and Ben were our... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guided hikes with Sean: excellent The meals breakfast, choices for lunch and afternoon tea and dinner: excellent Sarah did an amazing job with the meals Will definitely recommend to my friends
- TroyWritten on June 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely impressed with everything this trip had to offer. While we were not able to follow the planned itinerary due to remaining heavy snow accumulation at altitude the trip was still able to provide amazing hikes and mountain views. The meals from Rich... Read more
- ZDZoeWritten on July 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This week in Charmonix was a dream! The chalet is quaint and comfortable, and the hosts Rich and Sarah are extremely hospitable. Everynight we got served 5 star meals and came home to freshly baked cakes each afternoon. The walks themselves are beautiful... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Mont Blanc Circuit
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
Mont Blanc Highlights
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Chamonix0 seats left$41USD $1,649Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Chamonix0 seats left$41USD $1,649Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to ChamonixOnly 1 seat left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to ChamonixOnly 3 seats left$181$1,545-9%USD $1,399
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Chamonix8 seats left$181$1,545-9%USD $1,399
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Chamonix4 seats left$39USD $1,549
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Chamonix8 seats left$41USD $1,649
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Chamonix8 seats left$41USD $1,649
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Chamonix8 seats left$41USD $1,649
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Chamonix8 seats left$41USD $1,649
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Chamonix.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Chamonix (France)
- 7 km
- Les Houches (France)
- 8 km
- Mont Blanc (France)
- 9 km
- Courmayeur (Italy)
- 17 km
- Les Houches (France)
- 7 km
- Chamonix (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,399 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mont Blanc Highlights