Mont Blanc Highlights
- Hiking & Trekking
- Mountain Hikes
- Centre Based Walking Holidays
- Fully Guided
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Have the satisfaction of hiking one of the finest walking routes in the Alps
- Spend your nights in a delightful chalet with dramatic views of Mont Blanc
- Soothe your muscles with a relaxing dip in the chalet’s bubbling jacuzzi
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Chalet Chamonix or Chocolat.
- Day 2: Drive to the head of the Chamonix Valley; walking towards Switzerland via the trekking peak L'Aiguillette des Posettes and onto Col des Possettes and then descend back towards La Tour.
- Day 3: Drive to the head of the Chamonix Valley; walking towards Switzerland via the trekking peak L'Aiguillette des Posettes and onto Col du Possettes and then descend back towards La Tour.
- Day 4: Starting from the Les Contamines. Valley we cross the Col de Voza and continue towards Les Houches.
- Day 5: Free day for optional walks, activities or sightseeing.
- Day 6: Drive through the Mont Blanc tunnel to Italy; climb to Bonatti refuge and traverse high above the spectacular Ferret Valley to Courmayeur.
- Day 7: Starting from Argentiere; walk up to and along the Grand Balcon Sud to Plan Praz then descend by cable car.
- Day 8: End Chamonix.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- DMDarren· October 7th, 2019Awesome week - chalet managers and trek leader were fantasticTrip date: September 2019
- Kerry· September 22nd, 2019The hosts at Chalet Chamonix were very friendly and hospitable - lovely ladies. John, the guide, was considerate, flexible, supportive and very likable. The chalet was a bit pokey for those in attic rooms but was charming and we'll equipped.Trip date: September 2019
- ALAndrew· August 10th, 2019Mont Trek was very good. All info provided by Exodus was spot on. The Chalet was fantastic. The hosts were lovely providing a very clean chalet and excellent food.Trip date: July 2019
- RJRusne· July 31st, 2019Best holiday ever!!!Trip date: July 2019
- NFNicole· July 15th, 2019Fantastic trip, the food cooked by Liz and Clare was amazing. Didn’t want to leave. A great tour to balance hiking and relaxing.Trip date: July 2019
- RVRené· June 11th, 2019Spectacular mountain views! What I appreciated most was that each day offered different highlights: green pastures "Sound of Music" scenery, snow fields, water falls, Aguilette des Houches, Mont Blanc tunnel hot chocolate and ice cream.Trip date: May 2019
- MWMargaretha· June 3rd, 2019Fantastic trip in all regards. Also fantastic ladies that hosted us. There extra effort with food is appreciated. One small thing about Chalet Chamonix - a few extra hooks to hang clothes and towels will make a huge difference.Trip date: May 2019
- KNKa Yan· May 28th, 2019amazing guide and awesome catering services. Enjoyed a lot with the spectacular view and wonderful services!Trip date: May 2019
- APAlexandra· October 9th, 2018The Mont Blanc Highlights was an amazing tour! The room at the chalet where we stayed for the week was beautiful! Our room had an incredible view of Mont Blanc so when you woke up in the morning that was the first thing you would see. Zohi and Ben were... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- AAnonymous· September 30th, 2018The guided hikes with Sean: excellent The meals breakfast, choices for lunch and afternoon tea and dinner: excellent Sarah did an amazing job with the meals Will definitely recommend to my friendsTrip date: September 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday3 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021$1,949Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday17 Jul, 2021$1,949Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021$1,949Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday31 Jul, 2021$1,949Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday31 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday7 Aug, 2021$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday14 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday28 Aug, 2021$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday28 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday11 Sep, 2021$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Europe
- France Travel Guide
- Mont Blanc: Hikes, Itineraries and Maps
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Do I Need a Guide to Climb Mont Blanc?
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Europe from Chamonix
- Europe Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 8 days Europe
- Operators in Europe
- Mont Blanc Circuit
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Mont Blanc Circuit tours
- France tours
- Europe tours
- Mont Blanc
- Mont Blanc Circuit