Start planning your tour
- Have the satisfaction of hiking one of the finest walking routes in the Alps
- Spend your nights in a delightful chalet with dramatic views of Mont Blanc
- Soothe your muscles with a relaxing dip in the chalet’s bubbling jacuzzi
Start and end in Chamonix! With the hiking & trekking tour Mont Blanc Highlights, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Chamonix, France and 11 other destinations in Europe. Mont Blanc Highlights includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Start Chalet Chamonix or Chocolat.
Start point Meet at the Chalet Chocolat, Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Haute-Savoie, France
- Day 2: Drive to the head of the Chamonix Valley; walking towards Switzerland via the trekking peak L'Aiguillette des Posettes and onto Col du Possettes and then descend back towards La Tour.
- Day 3: Drive to the head of the Chamonix Valley; walking towards Switzerland via the trekking peak L'Aiguillette des Posettes and onto Col du Possettes and then descend back towards La Tour.
- Day 4: Starting from the Les Contamines. Valley we cross the Col de Voza and continue towards Les Houches.
- Day 5: Free day for optional walks, activities or sightseeing.
- Day 6: Drive through the Mont Blanc tunnel to Italy; climb to Bonatti refuge and traverse high above the spectacular Ferret Valley to Courmayeur.
- Day 7: Starting from Argentiere; walk up to and along the Grand Balcon Sud to Plan Praz then descend by cable car.
Day 8: End Chamonix.
End point Depart from the Chalet Chocolat, Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Haute-Savoie, France
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- DMDarren· October 07, 2019Awesome week - chalet managers and trek leader were fantasticTrip date: September 2019
- Kerry· September 22, 2019The hosts at Chalet Chamonix were very friendly and hospitable - lovely ladies. John, the guide, was considerate, flexible, supportive and very likable. The chalet was a bit pokey for those in attic rooms but was charming and we'll equipped.Trip date: September 2019
- ALAndrew· August 10, 2019Mont Trek was very good. All info provided by Exodus was spot on. The Chalet was fantastic. The hosts were lovely providing a very clean chalet and excellent food.Trip date: July 2019
- RJRusne· July 31, 2019Best holiday ever!!!Trip date: July 2019
- NFNicole· July 15, 2019Fantastic trip, the food cooked by Liz and Clare was amazing. Didn’t want to leave. A great tour to balance hiking and relaxing.Trip date: July 2019
- RVRené· June 11, 2019Spectacular mountain views! What I appreciated most was that each day offered different highlights: green pastures "Sound of Music" scenery, snow fields, water falls, Aguilette des Houches, Mont Blanc tunnel hot chocolate and ice cream.Trip date: May 2019
- MWMargaretha· June 03, 2019Fantastic trip in all regards. Also fantastic ladies that hosted us. There extra effort with food is appreciated. One small thing about Chalet Chamonix - a few extra hooks to hang clothes and towels will make a huge difference.Trip date: May 2019
- KNKa Yan· May 28, 2019amazing guide and awesome catering services. Enjoyed a lot with the spectacular view and wonderful services!Trip date: May 2019
- APAlexandra· October 09, 2018The Mont Blanc Highlights was an amazing tour! The room at the chalet where we stayed for the week was beautiful! Our room had an incredible view of Mont Blanc so when you woke up in the morning that was the first thing you would see. Zohi and Ben were... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- AAnonymous· September 30, 2018The guided hikes with Sean: excellent The meals breakfast, choices for lunch and afternoon tea and dinner: excellent Sarah did an amazing job with the meals Will definitely recommend to my friendsTrip date: September 2018
Dates & Availability
Mont Blanc Highlights
From Chamonix to Chamonix
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJul 4, 2020SaturdayJul 11, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJul 11, 2020SaturdayJul 18, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJul 18, 2020SaturdayJul 25, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJul 25, 2020SaturdayAug 1, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 1, 2020SaturdayAug 8, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 8, 2020SaturdayAug 15, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 15, 2020SaturdayAug 22, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 22, 2020SaturdayAug 29, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,879
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 29, 2020SaturdaySep 5, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 5, 2020SaturdaySep 12, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,799
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar