Mont Blanc Highlights
- Our saving
- US $ 1,483
- Enjoy superb panorama views
- Explore picturesque hamlets and farmhouses
- Walk through the Mont Blanc tunnel into Italy
- Dip in chalets' bubbling Jacuzzis
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Mountain Hikes
- Rather Poor
- APAlexandraWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Mont Blanc Highlights was an amazing tour! The room at the chalet where we stayed for the week was beautiful! Our room had an incredible view of Mont Blanc so when you woke up in the morning that was the first thing you would see. Zohi and Ben were our... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guided hikes with Sean: excellent The meals breakfast, choices for lunch and afternoon tea and dinner: excellent Sarah did an amazing job with the meals Will definitely recommend to my friends
- TroyWritten on June 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely impressed with everything this trip had to offer. While we were not able to follow the planned itinerary due to remaining heavy snow accumulation at altitude the trip was still able to provide amazing hikes and mountain views. The meals from Rich... Read more
- ZDZoeWritten on July 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This week in Charmonix was a dream! The chalet is quaint and comfortable, and the hosts Rich and Sarah are extremely hospitable. Everynight we got served 5 star meals and came home to freshly baked cakes each afternoon. The walks themselves are beautiful... Read more
- David KirkpatrickWritten on November 6, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was a really enjoyable week walking with a very pleasant and interesting group of people. Our hosts Jayne and John at Chalet Chocolat gave us a warm welcome and provided excellent food. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Probably the... Read more
- Pravin PatelWritten on November 5, 20135.0 - Excellent
VERY VERY NICEACCOOMODATION VERY NICE -FOOD VERY GOOD SP. VEGETARIANWALKS VERU=Y GOOD What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?WHOLE TRIPWhat did you think of your group leader?EXCELIENTDo you have any advice for potential travellers?YOUR NEXT... Read more
- Andrew BeavisWritten on October 16, 20135.0 - Excellent
Great walks...great leader...great chalet with very welcoming hosts and fab food!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?We had a week of mixed weather, ranging from full waterproofs, rain & low cloud, to blue sky, sunglasses and sun cream.Â... Read more
- Amisha PatelWritten on October 8, 20135.0 - Excellent
Great accommodation and excellent trek. Well paced and good variety of walking routes.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?We had pretty poor weather for most of the week. On one of the days we had climbed for 2/3 hours without seeing very... Read more
- Craig WardWritten on October 8, 20135.0 - Excellent
It was really good, I would recommend the trip. I normally do munros in Scotland and thought the walks on this holiday were much easier than that. The paths are generally really good which makes the walking much easier.What was the most inspirational moment... Read more
- Duncan HaigWritten on October 8, 20135.0 - Excellent
The trip exceeded our expectations, the chalet hosts john and janet were amazing , nothing was too muchtrouble and we were spoiled with gourmet meals everyday. The setting was very beautiful and the hot tubwas very special after a days walking. What was... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Chalet Chamonix or Chocolat.
- Day 2: Drive to the head of the Chamonix Valley; walking towards Switzerland via the trekking peak L'Aiguillette des Posettes and onto Col du Possettes and then descend back towards La Tour.
- Day 3: Drive to the head of the Chamonix Valley; walking towards Switzerland via the trekking peak L'Aiguillette des Posettes and onto Col du Possettes and then descend back towards La Tour.
- Day 4: Starting from the Les Contamines. Valley we cross the Col de Voza and continue towards Les Houches.
- Day 5: Free day for optional walks, activities or sightseeing.
- Day 6: Drive through the Mont Blanc tunnel to Italy; climb to Bonatti refuge and traverse high above the spectacular Ferret Valley to Courmayeur.
- Day 7: Starting from Argentiere; walk up to and along the Grand Balcon Sud to Plan Praz then descend by cable car.
- Day 8: End Chamonix.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Mont Blanc Circuit
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michelle21st November 2018
Mont Blanc Highlights
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Chamonix8 seats left$62USD $1,483
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Chamonix8 seats left$62USD $1,483
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Chamonix8 seats left$62USD $1,483
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Chamonix8 seats left$62USD $1,483
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Chamonix8 seats left$65USD $1,560
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Chamonix8 seats left$65USD $1,560
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Chamonix8 seats left$65USD $1,560
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Chamonix8 seats left$65USD $1,560
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Chamonix8 seats left$65USD $1,560
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Chamonix8 seats left$65USD $1,560
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Chamonix.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $1,483 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1483 for Mont Blanc Highlights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Chamonix (France)
- 7 km
- Les Houches (France)
- 8 km
- Mont Blanc (France)
- 9 km
- Courmayeur (Italy)
- 17 km
- Les Houches (France)
- 7 km
- Chamonix (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,483 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mont Blanc Highlights