Walking the Amalfi Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 1,235
- +9 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
- View the coastline from Monte Tre Calli
- Explore the town of Amalfi
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii
- Eat locally-made Mozzarella
- Rather Poor
- BetsyWritten on May 25, 20183.5 - GoodThis tour was promoted as a leisure/moderate walk (a 2) “at your own pace.” It was definitely a very difficult walk and our guide set a very fast, aggressive pace. Rather than checking with the whole group and bringing people together, he stayed at the front and was far away from those of us who were in the rear. At one point one of the walkers was injured and it took him at least 30 minutes to come back to that point. I believe that this tour should be rated a three or four. I also believe that a guide should be someone who helps bring everyone along, rather than discouraging people who may not be at the front of the group. We were actually instructed to not take photos until the group stopped. He could have let the more fit walkers go ahead and spent some time bringing up the rear. My primary complaint was how the trip was rated; I have no complaint about those who wished to walk fast.Show detailed ratings
- RLRichardWritten on April 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentGuide was very helpful. The "Path of God" was the best walk of the tour.Show detailed ratings
- JAJenniferWritten on March 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis trip was a great mix of moderate walking, excellent food and local culture. Our passionate guide was very knowledgeable, friendly and patient. It was a great week!Show detailed ratings
- JMJasminWritten on November 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing!! So so much fun and the walks and views and food were all sensational!! Should definitely be noted that this really should not be labelled as a ‘leisure to moderate’ activity level if you are not used to walking 10km on unveven/hinterland/mountainous terrain. Large majority of people in my group used walking polls everyday and although were able to complete the walks, they were mildly challenging in some parts. But besides that, oh my gosh would recommend this tour to anyone who wants an awesome, insightful and really unique, atypical experience of Italy, you honestly learn so much and the people that do these tours (at least in my group) are so likeminded, open, genuine people and make the whole experience that much better! The accommodation is soooo lovely and the staff are absolutely fantastic! Severio was awesome, and really did his best to accommodate for everyone and we all felt like a family with his support and guidance. You won’t be disappointed with this tour!! ☺️☺️☺️Show detailed ratings
- DSDianeWritten on October 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentI didn't quite know what to expect but found the tour at about the right level for me. Our guide Severio gave us options on most walks which were to catch a bus or turn around and walk back if you felt the rest of the walk was too much. This suited my abilities fine .Our guide was experienced and had a good knowledge of the history of the places where we walked. The accommodation was comfortable and the meals first class. Would recommend this tour to others. Even the weather was lovely which was a bonus as one can't control it.Show detailed ratings
- FYFONGWritten on October 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was a pleasant trip. The hotel Due Torres is smoothly run handling several group from Exodus. All meals provided are good and I like the cooking and pizza demonstration after the walk. The guide Satva is a nice lady, though struggling with English tried her best to satisfy everyone's need, even gave everyone a little gift. Exodus has run this tour seamlessly after years of experience. Though the hike was short about 10 km and you can take your time to rest, a warning that there are lots of steps, 2nd day walk to Amalfi coast was 2000 steps downhill another day was 1700 steps downhill plus quite a bit of up and down too. One day after lunch break we had to climb over 700 steps uphill to reach Ravello. It's a good idea to prep the trip to do some training to strengthen your muscles.Show detailed ratings
- MFMelissaWritten on September 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentOur tour guide Severio was brilliant. His knowledge of Amalfi Coast was of great interest. I really enjoyed his stories and history of the area. It was my first exodus tour and I was delighted with all aspects of the tour. Thank you Severio for making our holiday so memorable.Show detailed ratings
- KFKatherineWritten on July 24, 20174.0 - GoodThis was a great trip. Our guide, Enrico, was wonderful. He tried very hard to accommodate everyone and considering there were many fires around during our tour he optimized the timing and we had very little disruption to our activities Enrico also shared a great deal of local knowledge as well as environmental and botanic information. He was a wonderful guide and definitely made this trip wonderful. The staff at Hotel Due Torri was also very accommodating and friendly. They certainly fed us well after all our hiking. The Amalfi coast is absolutely gorgeous. There is a lot to see and do and the hikes are a wonderful way to get an intimate view of life in the area.Show detailed ratings
- MTMARIEWritten on June 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentWalking the Amalfi Coast was a Surprise packed trip. Our tour leader Satva, is an absolute treasure to Exodus. Patient, rich with knowledge, great English, extremely generous with her time. This tour simply gets better and better with every corner you turn, and the locals are delightful. Excellent pick to base in Bomerano as it is lovely and quite with amazing food, friendly locals and cheap local buses to neighbouring towns. Hotel due torri in Agerola, I couldn't fault, it ticked all my boxes, fresh Mediterranean fruits, eggs, amazing crusty soft bread, lunches choice of gluten free also, the best Italian cheese, meats, antipasto and 4 course meals every evening. Best cocktails 25 euro for 7 vouchers and I'll leave the wine at dinner a surprise for you. The elegance of the decor really sets a mood. The waitstaff are true Italian gentleman, the rooms are spotless, including whitest sheets and towels. The breakfast team, so attentive and helpful. Chef and cooks have passion on there faces, always, and to be allowed into a kitchen, you know it's good. The owner, brother and son ooze passion and professionalism. This was for me a once in a lifetime walking trip with my mother that has enriched our lives. Thank you all so very much , Bravo!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- MBMargueriteWritten on January 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat trip beautiful scenery loved the accomodation -tour guide lovely and terrific other walkers -Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Agerola.
- Day 2: An impressive walk to top of Monte Tre Calli for great wide open views of the coastline.
- Day 3: Follow mule tracks and steps down to Amalfi; free afternoon to explore the famous cathedral or the Paper Mill Museum.
- Day 4: Drive to Bay of Naples; visit fascinating ruins of Pompeii and take an optional walk up the vast crater of Mt Vesuvius.
- Day 5: Walk from Ravello to Amalfi through the forests of the Valle delle Ferriere natural reserve.
- Day 6: Free day to relax or take a boat to Capri, visit Naples or Herculaneum (all optional).
- Day 7: 'Walk of the Gods' with superb panoramic views all the way to Positano; return by boat to Amalfi; try some locally-made Mozzarella cheese.
- Day 8: End Agerola.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at Hotel Due Torri in Bomerano and it is time to say farewell to your newfound travel friends and continue your separate ways!
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour generally starts from Hotel Due Torri in Bomerano and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. The tour operator recommends joining the airport arrival transfer from the airport with the group flying in from the UK, as public transport options to the hotel are limited. Please contact our customer support team for more information.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included for those on the group flights from the UK, however, if you are making your own way to Agerola, you may (by prior arrangement only) be able to join the group transfer. Please contact our customer support team for information on what time the group transfer departs. If you do not take this transfer, or miss it, you must make your own way to the joining point at your own expense.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
Walking the Amalfi Coast
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Naples8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Naples0 seats left$40USD $1,595
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Naples8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Naples4 seats left$41USD $1,625
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Naples8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Naples0 seats left$41USD $1,625
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Naples8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Naples8 seats left$37USD $1,475
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Naples8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Naples8 seats left$31USD $1,235
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Naples8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to NaplesOnly 3 seats left$37USD $1,475
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Naples8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Naples5 seats left$43USD $1,705
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Naples8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to NaplesOnly 1 seat left$41USD $1,625
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Naples8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Naples0 seats left$41USD $1,625
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Naples8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Naples0 seats left$41USD $1,625
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Naples.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 September 2018 the full payment of $1,235 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1235 for Walking the Amalfi Coast, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Naples (Italy)
- 33 km
- Bomerano (Italy)
- 5 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 5 km
- Bomerano (Italy)
- 13 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 11 km
- Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio (Italy)
- 25 km
- Pontone (Italy)
- 3 km
- Ravello (Italy)
- 35 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 29 km
- Bomerano (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,235 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Walking the Amalfi Coast