Walking the Amalfi Coast
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Hike to Monte Tre Calli and be delighted by the views
- Visit Pompeii, fascinating ruins of former port town
- Opt to take a ferry to Capri, admire its rugged landscape
- Walk the ‘Sentiero degli Dei’, one of world's finest paths
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Agerola.
- Day 2: An impressive walk to top of Monte Tre Calli for great wide open views of the coastline.
- Day 3: Follow mule tracks and steps down to Amalfi; free afternoon to explore the famous cathedral or the Paper Mill Museum.
- Day 4: Drive to the Bay of Naples; visit the fascinating ruins of Pompeii and take an optional walk up the vast crater of Mt Vesuvius.
- Day 5: Walk from Ravello to Amalfi through the forests of the Valle delle Ferriere natural reserve.
- Day 6: Free day to relax or take a boat to Capri, visit Naples or Herculaneum (all optional).
- Day 7: 'Walk of the Gods' with superb panoramic views all the way to Positano; return by boat to Amalfi; try some locally-made Mozzarella cheese.
- Day 8: End Agerola.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- CVCheryl· March 9th, 2020From booking to completion every person was prompt and helpful.Trip date: February 2020
- Mark· March 2nd, 2020Great guide. Great hikes. Great food. Great peopleTrip date: February 2020
- NKNita· December 5th, 2019Amazing tour guide, Vania, who catered to our every need! Spectacular staff at Hotel due Torre! Would definitely recommend this tour to my friends.Trip date: November 2019
- VKVicky· November 24th, 2019Great week in the Amalfi Coast! Our guide Vania was absolutely fantastic, really knowledgable about the local area and looked after everyone really well throughout the trip. The walks had some challenging terrain but the pace set made you feel safe and... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- SDSvetlana· November 13th, 2019The tour is amazing, great balance between hiking, great views, great food and company.Trip date: October 2019
- CECathy· October 3rd, 2019There was two times when instructions were unclear and we walked way out of our way. It was very disappointing. If there could be two walking guides, this would not have happened. Have one person who walks with the fast walkers and one person who... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- JMJudy· October 2nd, 2019Loved it Stefano excellentTrip date: September 2019
- MPMalcolm· September 16th, 2019Loved the walks and the scenery was spectacular. We were with a great group of people and our guide Severio was very informative and fun to be withTrip date: September 2019
- LTLaurie· September 4th, 2019The actual itinerary was great but only gave 4 stars because it was much harder than rated. In the trip overview, the ideal age was stated as 16-99 years old and that is completely ridiculous. The hikes were very hard and very strenuous and should be... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- MMerilyn· September 3rd, 2019Great trip - stunning scenery. Hiking terrain was more difficult than many of the party expected - but they were able to shorten some days with bus back. More time at Positano and Ravello might have been nice ( instead of the free day) Exodus was very... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday3 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,879Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday14 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,879Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday28 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,879Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday28 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday11 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,8790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are hiking poles provided?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- During the day walks, where do I leave my luggage?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Italy
- Italy Travel Guide
- How to get to Amalfi Coast
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Italy from Naples
- Italy Hiking & Trekking
- 8 days Italy
- Operators in Europe
- South Italy
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Amalfi Coast tours
- Italy tours
- Amalfi Coast
- South Italy