Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Hike to Monte Tre Calli and be delighted by the views
- Visit Pompeii, fascinating ruins of former port town
- Opt to take a ferry to Capri, admire its rugged landscape
- Walk the ‘Sentiero degli Dei’, one of world's finest paths
Start and end in Naples! With the hiking & trekking tour Walking the Amalfi Coast, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Naples, Italy and 7 other destinations in Italy. Walking the Amalfi Coast includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Agerola.
- Day 2: An impressive walk to top of Monte Tre Calli for great wide open views of the coastline.
- Day 3: Follow mule tracks and steps down to Amalfi; free afternoon to explore the famous cathedral or the Paper Mill Museum.
- Day 4: Drive to Bay of Naples; visit fascinating ruins of Pompeii and take an optional walk up the vast crater of Mt Vesuvius.
- Day 5: Walk from Ravello to Amalfi through the forests of the Valle delle Ferriere natural reserve.
- Day 6: Free day to relax or take a boat to Capri, visit Naples or Herculaneum (all optional).
- Day 7: 'Walk of the Gods' with superb panoramic views all the way to Positano; return by boat to Amalfi; try some locally-made Mozzarella cheese.
- Day 8: End Agerola.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- CVCheryl· March 09, 2020From booking to completion every person was prompt and helpful.Trip date: February 2020
- Mark· March 02, 2020Great guide. Great hikes. Great food. Great peopleTrip date: February 2020
- NKNita· December 05, 2019Amazing tour guide, Vania, who catered to our every need! Spectacular staff at Hotel due Torre! Would definitely recommend this tour to my friends.Trip date: November 2019
- VKVicky· November 24, 2019Great week in the Amalfi Coast! Our guide Vania was absolutely fantastic, really knowledgable about the local area and looked after everyone really well throughout the trip. The walks had some challenging terrain but the pace set made you feel safe and... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- SDSvetlana· November 13, 2019The tour is amazing, great balance between hiking, great views, great food and company.Trip date: October 2019
- CECathy· October 03, 2019There was two times when instructions were unclear and we walked way out of our way. It was very disappointing. If there could be two walking guides, this would not have happened. Have one person who walks with the fast walkers and one person who... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- JMJudy· October 02, 2019Loved it Stefano excellentTrip date: September 2019
- MPMalcolm· September 16, 2019Loved the walks and the scenery was spectacular. We were with a great group of people and our guide Severio was very informative and fun to be withTrip date: September 2019
- LTLaurie· September 04, 2019The actual itinerary was great but only gave 4 stars because it was much harder than rated. In the trip overview, the ideal age was stated as 16-99 years old and that is completely ridiculous. The hikes were very hard and very strenuous and should be... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- MMerilyn· September 03, 2019Great trip - stunning scenery. Hiking terrain was more difficult than many of the party expected - but they were able to shorten some days with bus back. More time at Positano and Ravello might have been nice ( instead of the free day) Exodus was very... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Walking the Amalfi Coast
From Naples to Naples
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 5, 2020SaturdaySep 12, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,949
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 12, 2020SaturdaySep 19, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,879
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 19, 2020SaturdaySep 26, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 26, 2020SaturdayOct 3, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,879
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 3, 2020SaturdayOct 10, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,949
- SaturdayOct 10, 2020SaturdayOct 17, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,799
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 17, 2020SaturdayOct 24, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayOct 24, 2020SaturdayOct 31, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,749
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayNov 21, 2020SaturdayNov 28, 2020Hold space for 48h$1,549
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayDec 19, 2020SaturdayDec 26, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,649
- Are hiking poles provided?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar