Walking the Amalfi Coast
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Hike to Monte Tre Calli and be delighted by the views
- Visit Pompeii, fascinating ruins of former port town
- Opt to take a ferry to Capri, admire its rugged landscape
- Walk the ‘Sentiero degli Dei’, one of world's finest paths
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Agerola.
- Day 2: An impressive walk to top of Monte Tre Calli for great wide open views of the coastline.
- Day 3: Follow mule tracks and steps down to Amalfi; free afternoon to explore the famous cathedral or the Paper Mill Museum.
- Day 4: Drive to the Bay of Naples; visit the fascinating ruins of Pompeii and take an optional walk up the vast crater of Mt Vesuvius.
- Day 5: Walk from Ravello to Amalfi through the forests of the Valle delle Ferriere natural reserve.
- Day 6: Free day to relax or take a boat to Capri, visit Naples or Herculaneum (all optional).
- Day 7: Walk of the Gods' with superb panoramic views all the way to Positano; return by boat to Amalfi; try some locally-made Mozzarella cheese.
- Day 8: End Agerola.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- CCCheryl· July 21st, 2022Excellent tour. The accommodations and food were very modest but adequate. The tour guide was absolutely amazing and made the trip very special. Veriano was very knowledgeable about the history, the geography, the culture, he was caring and considerate,... Show moreTrip date: June 2022
- Kristeen· June 25th, 2022This adventure rose to the top of my favorites. The hiking was beyond my expectations, Roberta, our guide was friendly, knowledgeable, caring and patient, the hotel staff was efficient and polite, meals were tasty, drinks were abundant, accommodations... Show moreTrip date: May 2022
- JLJennifer· June 23rd, 2022Enjoyed an amazing tour of Almalfi. Every detail exceeded my expectations! All the parts of this trip were top notch; from our excellent, personable, professional guide, Roberta, to the well planned itinerary of hikes, sights, transfers, and free time,... Show moreTrip date: June 2022
- CHChristina· June 21st, 2022Well organized and incredible trip. Hiki ng was challenging, but amazing way to get to know the Amalfi Coast a bit!Trip date: June 2022
- Andrea· June 13th, 2022Amazing tour with the most amount of steps I have ever undertaken in my lifetime. Definitely recommend as every hike had amazing views.The walk of the gods was surreal.Amazing guide,hikes and food.Really hospitable hotel staff as well. Definitely recommendExodus Travels commented on this reviewWe would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience on our Walking the Amalfi Coast tour. The Amalfi Coast is definitely famous for having a lot of steps but glad to hear it was worth the effort! Thank you again... Show moreTrip date: April 2022
- RMRoss· May 7th, 2022We completed "Walking the Amalfi Coast" tour on April 30th. We had a fabulous time with a wonderful group of 15. The age group ranged from about 40 - 75 yrs of all abilities. Our guide Teresa was very aware and accommodating of everyone's abilities.... Show moreTrip date: April 2022
- MSMaris· March 28th, 2022Everything about this tour from start to finish was brilliant! There is no better way to experience and see this area of Italy! Tour guide Veriano Verde was spectacular, knowledgeable and patient. The family run hotel was lovely and made us feel right... Show moreExodus Travels commented on this reviewWe would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience on our Walking the Amalfi Coast Tour and we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your adventure. We were especially happy to hear your feedback on your guide... Show moreTrip date: March 2022
- Cyndi· November 6th, 2021The climbing was a bit of a challenge, but the scenery was well worth the effort! It was an amazing trip and one of my all time favorites!Exodus Travels commented on this reviewWe would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience on our Walking The Amalfi Coast Tour and we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your adventure. Very glad to hear that you found that the views were worth... Show moreTrip date: October 2021
- CVCheryl· March 9th, 2020From booking to completion every person was prompt and helpful.Trip date: February 2020
- Mark· March 2nd, 2020Great guide. Great hikes. Great food. Great peopleTrip date: February 2020
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday27 Aug, 2022EnglishSaturday3 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,179
- Saturday3 Sep, 2022EnglishSaturday10 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,479
- Saturday10 Sep, 2022EnglishSaturday17 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,479
- Saturday17 Sep, 2022EnglishSaturday24 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,479
- Saturday24 Sep, 2022EnglishSaturday1 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,579
- Saturday1 Oct, 2022EnglishSaturday8 Oct, 2022Based on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,399
- Saturday8 Oct, 2022EnglishSaturday15 Oct, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,479
- Saturday15 Oct, 2022EnglishSaturday22 Oct, 2022Based on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,249
- Saturday22 Oct, 2022EnglishSaturday29 Oct, 2022Based on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,249
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Oct, 2022EnglishSaturday5 Nov, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,079
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are hiking poles provided?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- During the day walks, where do I leave my luggage?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- People also viewed
Keep Exploring Italy
- Italy Travel Guide
- How to get to Amalfi Coast
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2022/2023
- Best Hiking Tours in The World 2022/2023
- Italy from Bomerano
- Italy Hiking & Trekking
- 8 days Italy
- Operators in Europe
- South Italy
- Walking the Amalfi Coast Tours in Italy
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Amalfi Coast Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Coastal Walks Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Easy Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Amalfi Coast
- South Italy
- Italy tours