Petra & Wadi Rum by Bike
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Mount Nebo
- Dead Sea
- Wadi Rum
- Cycle through spectacular desert landscapes
- Gaze at the awe-inspiring UNESCO site of Petra
- Spend the night under the starry skies of Wadi Rum
- Float in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Amman.
- Day 2: Visit Jerash; ride/drive through olive groves and villages to Madaba.
- Day 3: Ride to Mt Nebo; exhilarating descent to the Dead Sea for a float in the saline water; drive to Petra.
- Day 4: Explore the fascinating UNESCO city of Petra.
- Day 5: Guided tour around Petra; cycle to Little Petra.
- Day 6: Ride via Wadi Araba to Aqaba on the Red Sea.
- Day 7: Free morning to visit the beach, explore Aqaba or snorkel; afternoon drive/ride to Wadi Rum and camp overnight in desert.
- Day 8: Morning desert drive into the Wadi Rum; drive to Amman.
- Day 9: End Amman.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Sharon· January 9th, 2020This trip was top notch! Ab, our local guide, was an amazing leader throughout the journey and made sure everyone was happy and taken care of. The cycling crew and bikes were perfect. They were well maintained and perfect for the terrain we covered.... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- TOTheodore· December 4th, 2017The actual tour saw amazing sights with great people. The bikes we used were not the bikes that we were told we’d be using by TourRadar. It seems their communications need to be worked on, as the others who booked directly through Exodus had better... Show moreTrip date: November 2017
- RBRichard· November 29th, 2016Exceeded our expectations - plenty of variety, well paced with lots to see and do with a good blend of cycling, sight-seeing and other activities (e.g. Snorkelling, swimming in Dead Sea). Guide was friendly, informative and worked hard to accommodate... Show moreTrip date: November 2016
- AJill Stevens· November 18th, 2013An excellent trip for those who want to have some exercise as well as seeing the sights.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Petra was above expectation, and we needed the 2 days to explore it. Wadi Rum was a wonderful desert experience -... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARaymond Hall· November 5th, 2013Amazing trip with some great places and brilliant company, truly stunning sights with some really good cycling thrown in.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I loved the walking up, down and all over Petra, the cycling was great with the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASarah Jones· October 22nd, 2013An amazing week - such a wide variety of experiences with a great group of people.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Too many to list - the unexpected ones were very special - camels racing the bikes along the road, seeing eagles... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANatasha Greig· October 15th, 2013This is a fantastic non stop week of wonderWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were so many it is hard to believe so much was squeezed into one week.Â On the 2nd day we descended from Mount Nebo towards the Jordan valley.Â Â The... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AWilliam Richardson· October 11th, 2013A well organised trip that took us to somany unique and varied locations with a group of like minded people.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Floating in the Dead Sea , something I have wanted to do since childhood. At 58 It lived up... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADave H· October 7th, 2013There were a lot of great moments and so it’s hard to choose one. Panoramic, soul-expanding descents on Days 2 and 4. The dramatic contrast of living in close community with a small group of excellent people in such awe inspiring, often isolated,... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASamantha Smith· October 7th, 2013Amazing!! A perfect combination of walking, cycling, swimming and floating, plenty of culture, sunshine, star gazing, tasty food, great company......and all in a week! Loved it!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Freewheeling down to the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday26 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday3 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday10 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday16 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday24 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday31 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday6 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday14 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday21 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday27 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday5 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Dec, 2021EnglishSunday19 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday22 Dec, 2021EnglishThursday30 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar